Nutless Republicans get bullied AGAIN.

This bitch would not even be able to get a court date with her story. Yet the GOP is going to let her vomit her lies all over the airwaves, and allow The Democrat Party to attack a good man's reputation every second of every day, attack his family, threaten his life?

All you need to know is that sleeze ball Avanetti is involved, as are multiple HIGH PROFILE DNC ATTORNEYS.
This is an orchstrated attack on Democracy every bit as much as the COUP.
This "good man" has been caught lying to Congress.

He should have been jailed just for that.

#TooFunny #CLASSIC #LOLGOP

This bitch would not even be able to get a court date with her story. Yet the GOP is going to let her vomit her lies all over the airwaves, and allow The Democrat Party to attack a good man's reputation every second of every day, attack his family, threaten his life?

All you need to know is that sleeze ball Avanetti is involved, as are multiple HIGH PROFILE DNC ATTORNEYS.

Prove she's lying.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

She's the accuser. It's on her to produce the evidence. No one has to prove she is lying. Seriously, are y'all really this ignorant and stupid?

Another thread about this?

You started another thread just to complain that some Republicans are delaying such an important decision in order to make sure they get it right? It's a LIFETIME appointment. Do you rush the little lifetime decisions you make in your life?

Don’t kid yourself. They are not delaying the vote to make sure they get it right. They are doing it to appear sympathetic towards women who accuse men of sexual misconduct. It’s completely political posturing from both sides at this point, and has been since it started IMO.

The pussies of the GOP continue to play nice and stay passive while Gangster Democrats push them around. The GOP should have immediately threw the 36 year old accusations out as meritless and forced a vote. The spinless bitches refuse to engage in a full on war in D.C.
I have said for years that the GOP is a do-nothing bunch of useless pussies and chicken shits.

The commie left is fighting a bloody, savage war, and the Goddamn GOP is Switzerland.

We have no options.

Billyboom can’t make me shut up, he sexually harasses me and you must believe me because I am a survivor!

I believe you. In fact you told me the story of how he tried to touch you, and how he exposed himself to you, and how angry he got when you asked, “where is it, I’dont see it”.

I have said for years that the GOP is a do-nothing bunch of useless pussies and chicken shits.

The commie left is fighting a bloody, savage war, and the Goddamn GOP is Switzerland.

We have no options.
Keep in mind folks, Republicans currently have ALL the power. All 3 branches of government, and a majority of judges across the spectrum.

Keep this is mind when reading this post.

#LOLGOP

The pussies of the GOP continue to play nice and stay passive while Gangster Democrats push them around. The GOP should have immediately threw the 36 year old accusations out as meritless and forced a vote. The spinless bitches refuse to engage in a full on war in D.C.

We have no options.

Man, this is definitely true.

We have no options.
Keep in mind folks, Republicans currently have ALL the power. All 3 branches of government, and a majority of judges across the spectrum.

Keep this is mind when reading this post.

#LOLGOP

I did and it still doesn't change my mind at how worthless they are.

Fuck the truth, right?
Pathetic loser.

What truth?

Without proof, they are lying.
Oh...is that how it works? Thanks for mansplaining that for us. Very much how muslim countries deal with women crying that they've been raped.

Fuck the truth, right?
Pathetic loser.

What truth?

Without proof, they are lying.
Oh...is that how it works? Thanks for mansplaining that for us. Very much how muslim countries deal with women crying that they've been raped.
In America -- where progressives embrace Islam and their treatment of women -- we have this standard and have had it since our very beginning.

Accusations need to be proven, otherwise, they are considered slander.

You're sexist remark aside, until she provides evidence of her accusation, I consider her a liar.

The real way the postmodernist American left or leftism works is anyone who opposes its cult of ideological religion almost has to combat it literally with physical force, in order to stand the slightest of chances of defeating or even banishing it or rendering in neutralized. Note I said physical force is almost they only way to combat it effectively.

See, what the postmodernists (the neo-old-Marxists included) do, how they operate, is, is they insert their ideologically cult member selves into a closed, high functioning political or cultural or religious system, and then tear it apart from within, by the injection of anti-intellectualism disguised as intellectualism propped up by revisionist history, which acts on said closed, functioning system same as a computer virus. Postmodernist ideology, its greatest weapon, is using the most functional, fundamental and beloved (read: patriotic) doctrines and practices and rituals of long established social and political systems against the people who depend on, believe in and live by those practices and doctrines. For instance, say you're an American and you love free speech. Postmodernists then take some or every aspect of your right to speak freely, and spin doctor social engineer free speech to make it seem harmful and evil on your tongue (political correctness).

Thus, ending the reign or creeping growth of postmodern radical leftism in a closed and high functioning system such as the US government, without use of counter physical force, is very very difficult—some would say, even impossible. The only other way to banish the postmodernists from American life, is to conceive and inject into said American closed political system, an ideological counter virus engineered to kill the postmodernist virus over time. However, such a counterattack takes years—even decades or nearly a century to begin seeing desired results, which include defending the modern ethos of individual freedom and identity.

So, yes, these R's are indeed care bear victims, wimps, soy boys, what have you, largely because they know the American political systems has been infected with and is dying from a cancer of postmodernism, and because they are not willing to physically fight postmodernism, they likely believe the war against it is already lost. They're just not smart enough to come up with a different, non-violent counterattack. So they'd rather just sink with the ship because hey, even on a sinking ship the passengers and crew can live the hedonist's life in ultimate comfort.

Prove she's lying.

That is NOT how it works.

SHE must prove the truth of HER statements.
How?

Prove she's lying.

Wholly shit.

You raped a monkey 40 years ago. I don't remember when and where, but you did it fucker. Prove I'm lying dip-fuck.

Prove she's lying.

Wholly shit.

You raped a monkey 40 years ago. I don't remember when and where, but you did it fucker. Prove I'm lying dip-fuck.

It was consensual.

Forum List

Back