Nursing Home Hires Stripper for Vet Oldsters

So. . . what the hell kind of society are we living in, where they are apologizing for hiring strippers for old men, but not apologizing for hiring them for elementary school kids?

:dunno:
The old guy won't remember it in five minutes, the kids will have to live with it forever... Drag Queens YUCK!!! that is just sick and it is not normal.

They were clapping, they were smiling, they were having a good time! What's not to like? As far as having to apologize, no, sorry, they shouldn't have been forced to apologize. Hey.............I'm retired Navy, and if I manage to make it to a ripe old age like that, I'd be very happy to have a stripper help me celebrate the holidays.

They had Bingo in the other room for people who didn't want to watch the floor show. Sounds like all were given something to do, and there is NOTHING wrong with a little "adult" entertainment when you are an adult.

oh. . . I didn't read that article, it happened in Taiwan. No way in hell no state run home in the US is going to pay for this.

. . . and when Beijing finds out about this? Surely this will be a causus belli for war? No? :dunno:

"The Taoyuan Veterans Home, a state-run facility for retired army personnel in Tawain, paid the adult entertainer for a steamy show to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival — an important holiday in Chinese culture, whereby people gather to celebrate the rice and wheat harvests of the season.. . "

Forum List

Back