Nunchaku Again Legal In Arizona

Buuulllshiiit. Your McDojo experience isnt real world experience. Go watch videos of "masters" easily defeating mobs of their own students, then watch watch them in real fights getting their shit pushed in by amateurs.

Your nunchucks are a fucking joke. Ever seen a REAL fight with nunchucks? I have. Those things are uncontrollable the moment they make contact with something and the chains holding them together can snap after a couple hits.

You pull out nunchucks on me and ill double leg you faster than you can scream "keeeya".

If its such an effective weapon, why isnt one of these guys going down? Look at this fucking shit show of a fight between your fellow "karate masters".

Nunchucks, pff, get the fuck outa here. :laugh:

LMAO! You wouldn't last 10 seconds in front of me....run along, clown.

Uhuh, ive seen MANY "masters" say the same thing just before they get their ass handed to them.

Uhuh, ive seen MANY "masters" say the same thing just before they get their ass handed to them.

No you haven't...what you may have seen are phonies like yourself bragging about holding rank they don't hold, fights they've never been in, and mocking real martial artists like myself and others here for attention. Your kind always makes the same mistake...trying to barge into conversations you know nothing about and were too cowardly to ever venture into to find out.

No you haven't...what you may have seen are phonies like yourself bragging about holding rank they don't hold, fights they've never been in, and mocking real martial artists like myself and others here for attention. Your kind always makes the same mistake...trying to barge into conversations you know nothing about and were too cowardly to ever venture into to find out.
Dude, you live in a bubble. All karate masters think they are the shit until they get in a real fight against more effective arts, like wrestling. There are tons of hilarious videos on youtube.

You are too kind. I tend to use the sticks to strike more as a block (their attack) just to get in close enough to use them as a solid object (held straight as if a single piece / short staff) to then thrust into the eye socket or breast bone / solar plexus blinding or causing crippling pain. At that point, it is like a nutcracker around the neck/throat to crush the windpipe or to just control and suffocate them until you decide what you want to do with them. In Hung Gar, no fight should go beyond three moves.

I keep my rope (old style oak sticks) short for speed so I don't use any choking technique although I've seen it. I'm a GoJu stylist but my partner taught Tang Soo Do and we combined techniques except when it came to belt-testing...that was kept pure. The major systems use somewhat different approaches to weapons training....in Goju Ryu we prefer a shorter rope to facilitate bringing the sticks together for blocking.

Either way. The rope or chain needn't be that long to choke, and without choking there are still innumerable blocking and attack methods using the sticks as one straight, at an angle, or either the top or bottom ends as a weapon. The Godboy idiot on here has no idea what he's talking about but like so many on the net, they like to talk about things they know nothing about because they seek attention.

You are too kind. I tend to use the sticks to strike more as a block (their attack) just to get in close enough to use them as a solid object (held straight as if a single piece / short staff) to then thrust into the eye socket or breast bone / solar plexus blinding or causing crippling pain. At that point, it is like a nutcracker around the neck/throat to crush the windpipe or to just control and suffocate them until you decide what you want to do with them. In Hung Gar, no fight should go beyond three moves.

I keep my rope (old style oak sticks) short for speed so I don't use any choking technique although I've seen it. I'm a GoJu stylist but my partner taught Tang Soo Do and we combined techniques except when it came to belt-testing...that was kept pure. The major systems use somewhat different approaches to weapons training....in Goju Ryu we prefer a shorter rope to facilitate bringing the sticks together for blocking.

Either way. The rope or chain needn't be that long to choke, and without choking there are still innumerable blocking and attack methods using the sticks as one straight, at an angle, or either the top or bottom ends as a weapon. The Godboy idiot on here has no idea what he's talking about but like so many on the net, they like to talk about things they know nothing about because they seek attention.
I have seen more REAL fights than all of you combined ×10. You people live in the same dojo bubble i once lived in. My TKD black belt is as worthless as the rest of yours, but at least i learned the truth. You people live in a fantasy world.

Nunchucks are extremely inneffective weapons. No one has ever blocked a staff with nunchucks. You guys watch too many movies.

I've been involved in Karate and American Judo for 50 years, owned two dojos, and had extensive US military training in unarmed self-defense. I've not only blocked bokken staff thrusts on several occasions but taught hundreds of uki defensive nunchaku tactics. I don't watch movies...You have no idea what you're talking about.
Buuulllshiiit. Your McDojo experience isnt real world experience. Go watch videos of "masters" easily defeating mobs of their own students, then watch watch them in real fights getting their shit pushed in by amateurs.

Your nunchucks are a fucking joke. Ever seen a REAL fight with nunchucks? I have. Those things are uncontrollable the moment they make contact with something and the chains holding them together can snap after a couple hits.

You pull out nunchucks on me and ill double leg you faster than you can scream "keeeya".

If its such an effective weapon, why isnt one of these guys going down? Look at this fucking shit show of a fight between your fellow "karate masters".

Listen up clown, apparently you've gotten your ass handed to you in the past by a pair of nunchakus and now you are taking out your shame and resentment here. Your video shows two idiots wailing away (poorly) on each other using a pair of safe-t-chucks on a point system hitting each other on the arms and shoulders using the flat of the sticks, you can't stand there all day and just take a beating like that. That is not how you use them in a fight unless you're a fat slob like you. You must be the fat bearded guy at 4:20

I have seen more REAL fights than all of you combined ×10. You people live in the same dojo bubble i once lived in. My TKD black belt is as worthless as the rest of yours, but at least i learned the truth. You people live in a fantasy world.

Your "truth" is that you suck as a fighter so you dredge up these videos of terrible martial arts fighters getting their asses handed to them by brawlers and wrestlers to justify in your mind that it was the system and not YOU and you think that is how it really is.

Nunchucks are extremely inneffective weapons. No one has ever blocked a staff with nunchucks. You guys watch too many movies.

I've been involved in Karate and American Judo for 50 years, owned two dojos, and had extensive US military training in unarmed self-defense. I've not only blocked bokken staff thrusts on several occasions but taught hundreds of uki defensive nunchaku tactics. I don't watch movies...You have no idea what you're talking about.

Listen up clown, apparently you've gotten your ass handed to you in the past by a pair of nunchakus and now you are taking out your shame and resentment here. Your video shows two idiots wailing away (poorly) on each other using a pair of safe-t-chucks on a point system hitting each other on the arms and shoulders using the flat of the sticks, you can't stand there all day and just take a beating like that. That is not how you use them in a fight unless you're a fat slob like you. You must be the fat bearded guy at 4:20

Show me a video with "masters" then (those were black belts in the championship btw), and not a fucking choreographed movie scene for the love of god. You wont find a SINGLE video because, all nunchuck fights are shit shows because, its a shit weapon.

Ah, so now you're a "TKD black belt"? So unless you're the "Mcdojo" you accused me of being, maybe you can tell me what each Tae Kwon Do belt color represents and why the Koreans stress jump kicks. Remember, I trained with ROK 9th white horse division at Ninh Hoa so maybe you should knock off the bullshit now and vanish.

Show me a video with "masters" then (those were black belts in the championship btw), and not a fucking choreographed movie scene for the love of god. You wont find a SINGLE video because, all nunchuck fights are shit shows because, its a shit weapon.

For one thing Ace, I'm not a karateka. My training comes from older Chinese and other systems. Take your videos and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. No one stands around with a camera during a real fight. They are unplanned. Your stupid video of the karate guy getting rushed and thrown to the ground is because he was a bad fighter used to typical karate moves in his dojo, where you spar within a system of strict rules and in karate, you don't rush people and throw them to the ground.

If there is one thing Lee tried to teach in his many books on Jeet Kune Do, it was that no one system does it all and all systems are limiting, so, Lee's system was a system without a system. Lee was trained as a street fighter. When you fight with nunchaku, they become part of your body and you don't stand there and just swing at people, you use them to augment the body. Used properly, they increase your ability to block or take a blow that would break your arm because the wood takes it instead. They extend your arm reach several feet to that of your legs, they can move at a hundred miles per hour and can cripple, kill or break bone depending on how used with the ends thrust into the eye sockets, throat or other soft targets on the body or struck with using the end of the stick flying at very high speed to impart very high kinetic force to the soft targets of the body in unison with all the normal blows and moves of one's legs, feet, arms and hands.

Nunchaku are not a liability, the user still has all his strength, moves and skills of any normal unarmed person, but now the addition of the added reach and power afforded with the weapon. The effective use of a weapon be it knife or nunchaku, etc., isn't that you use them as your SOLE offense (or defense) but in ADDITION to everything else as an adjunct and asset to your normal moves.

Now instead of just four hands and feet, you have the unexpected complexity of a weapon to deal with that can go from defensive to offensive, and change shape and application in an instant.

The nunchaku was originally created by Japanese peasants who adapted farm implements in order to fight against the imperial police. They didn't do so because they expected to get their asses handed to them; these were fights to the death.

You have a smart mouth and a closed mind for someone who doesn't know shit and heaven help you if you ever meet up with the wrong person who is really skilled in the proper use of nunchaku and you shoot off your mouth to them and you underestimate them as much as here.

Last edited:

Ah, so now you're a "TKD black belt"? So unless you're the "Mcdojo" you accused me of being, maybe you can tell me what each Tae Kwon Do belt color represents and why the Koreans stress jump kicks. Remember, I trained with ROK 9th white horse division at Ninh Hoa so maybe you should knock off the bullshit now and vanish.

Billy listens to the conversation with interest.

Early origins of Karate (two words: "empty" "hand" or art of the empty hand) involved learning to fight without weapons. The Okinawans were disarmed by both Imperial Japan and Chinese pirates so they had to choice. They copied the monkey, tiger, crane, and the horse to develop stances and ways of getting power through snapping the hips and breathing for both relaxation and power. The board-breaking came from the wooden breast plates the Samurai wore into battle....if a Karateka could break that plate, he could defeat the swordsman. The Grand Master in my system was Gogen Yamaguchi. He was a Japanese army officer captured by the Russians and put in a dried mud blockhouse and starved. Russian soldiers told him if he could break out, they'd feed him. He punched and kicked his way through a 3 foot thick adobe wall and they fed him. Then when he was back at full strength they threw him in a cage with a tiger. He attacked the tiger and choked it to death. When some clown says the Karate Way is some kind of joke, we know who we're dealing with.

You think all TKD schools have the same belt system? Christ man, you really do live in a bubble. Regardless, the belts were like this at Yi Brothers Martial Arts.

White
Yellow
Orange
Purple
Blue
Green
Brown
Red
Red (with a stripe)
Black

Why do they use so many jumping kicks? I assume because they are flashy, much like the unnecessary movements in kung fu, but at least jump kicks have their uses, though they are more telegraphed.

You arent going to generate more power with a 360 round house (aka whirlwind kick) than you would with a regular round house. The exception however would be that a turn side kick generates more power than a regular side kick, even though you dont spin 360° with a turn side kick, but getting a 180° turn of your hips with one foot planted does generate tremendous power if youre good at it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back