Don Jr. Agrees to Testify to Congress in June

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Just saw it on the news, so how many times will we hear, "I don't recall" or "there is an ongoing investigation and my lawyer told me I should not talk about that?"

Just saw it on the news, so how many times will we hear, "I don't recall" or "there is an ongoing investigation and my lawyer told me I should not talk about that?"
Just lock his ass up for lying to Congress.

(Don Jr) " has struck a last minute deal to comply with a subpoena from the Senate Intelligence Committee.

"The two sides have been at odds over the length and scope of the interview, raising questions about whether Trump Jr. would defy the subpoena and be held in contempt of Congress.

"According to the terms of the deal, Trump Jr. will sit for an interview some time in mid-June for between two and four hours, with the scope limited to five or six topics pertaining to his communications with Russian officials.

"This will be the last time Trump Jr. has to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee, according to the terms of the deal."

Trump Jr. reaches deal to testify with Senate Intelligence

Will the hearing be televised?

So he will get to tell Congress how the Hussein FBI spied on him and harassed him.
And to make sure his lying story about the Trump Tower meeting being about adoptions gets told again.

Surprised more Trump supporters haven't been in this post saying how Trump Jr. should have made them try to put him in jail first, and then his dad could pardon him and told them to fuck off.

Surprised more Trump supporters haven't been in this post saying how Trump Jr. should have made them try to put him in jail first, and then his dad could pardon him and told them to fuck off.
Because they know Jr. is as guilty as sin, and that everyone now knows that Trump supporters could care less about the Constitution and the rule of law.

The memo is finally out. Trump and their supporters have officially abandoned everything they said they stood for. Which by the way, they never stood for to begin with. It was all lies.

(Don Jr) " has struck a last minute deal to comply with a subpoena from the Senate Intelligence Committee.

"The two sides have been at odds over the length and scope of the interview, raising questions about whether Trump Jr. would defy the subpoena and be held in contempt of Congress.

"According to the terms of the deal, Trump Jr. will sit for an interview some time in mid-June for between two and four hours, with the scope limited to five or six topics pertaining to his communications with Russian officials.

"This will be the last time Trump Jr. has to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee, according to the terms of the deal."

He'll plead the Fifth. He has no other choice. He's been caught with too many lies.

He'll plead the Fifth. He has no other choice. He's been caught with too many lies.
Apparently, Don Jr. will be testifying behind closed doors which might make any false answers more costly than his previous falsehoods?

Donald Trump Jr. gets subpoenaed; it's up to Republicans to get the truth: Today's talker

"As a member of the congressional Gang of Eight, Burr was fully briefed by U.S. intelligence officials on the Russian hacks of Democratic email servers and other attacks, but his camp downplayed them publicly."
tadmit-660x330.jpg

"The subpoena of Trump Jr. likely relates to a meeting he had in Trump Tower on June 9, 2016, with several Russians, in which Trump Jr. expected, based on prior emails, to receive from the Russians 'official documents and information that would incriminate' Hillary Clinton as 'part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.'"

You Libtards are disgusting.
You make a big deal about someone DISCUSSING the possibility of a business deal.
Nothing was ever confirmed.
Don Jr. was acting as part of his father's real estate corporation in discussing the POSSIBILITY of building a Trump Tower in Russia.
What the hell is wrong with that?

It wasn't until sometime later that his father decided to run for office.

For God's sake, get over it!!!! :290968001256257790-final:

You make a big deal about someone DISCUSSING the possibility of a business deal.
Don Jr. was acting as part of his father's real estate corporation in discussing the POSSIBILITY of building a Trump Tower in Russia.

I agree. Just more straw grasping by lefty loon idiots who can't accept that Mueller's report cleared Trump.

So he will get to tell Congress how the Hussein FBI spied on him and harassed him.
Do you know what "spying" is?
State sanctioned surveillance with the intention of gaining information that can be used to harm your enemies.

Exactly what the Hussein did to President Trump.
Wrong! You are now lying. No such thing ever happened. The FBI was spying on Russia not Trump.

So, thanks! You really do not know what spying is.

I agree. Just more straw grasping by lefty loon idiots who can't accept that Mueller's report cleared Trump.
Wrong! The Mueller report does not clear Trump. That is a lie. Mueller left it up to Congress to decide obstruction, and that collusion occurred, but the conspiracy part had not been proven. The unethical, immoral, actions by Trump and his team to get help from Russia was proven.

Trump and everyone else lied about it. Trump said repeatedly that he had no dealings with Russia. He turned you and all his supporters into stooges against the truth.

Not that you would know this, because some of us do, he made you into a fool over his pathological lies. And he's still doing it.

Forum List

Back