Nun gives birth to boy

Actually, I don't know why nuns can't be nuns AND be married too. That goes for priests as well. Why can't they love God and still love another human being and be married and pro create all at the same time? Isn't that why God made Man and Woman? And PLEASE....don't turn this into a gay debate.

There really isn't. But it's not my Church so who am I to tell them they can't worship their way?
I'm not telling them what they can and cannot do. I am asking why they can't. It isn't in the bible is it, that priests and nuns be married to God and only the church? Would solve a lot of lust problems.

You are right. It isn't in the bible. The religion that forbids to marry is identified in the King James Bible as false. It's called a doctrine of demons, Gracie. That is "one of the reasons" why there is so much perversion in Catholicism. (rape of boys / girls / homosexual priests / sexual sin is rampant as is mental problems - over 80% of the priests are receiving some sort of mental health counseling) The Vatican force their followers to follow doctrines of demons - to wear heavy yokes of bondage that Christ never intended. But as they are the wealthiest Institution on the face of the earth today (multiple trillions of dollars - Vatican) they are a political entity that seeks power, control, massive wealth and domination of the world - they are not seekers of Jesus Christ. They have never sought Christ from the inception it was Babylonian. (see Constantine the sun god worshipper). Also see Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop for the true history of Catholicism. Had any other religion systematically slaughtered 68 million people over a period of 605 years (Inquistions) and at least another 100 million creating World wars and executions of kings, rulers, etc they would share the same infamy Islam receives but because of their wealth they have been able to do what Islam has not. (get away with it)

Jesus stated it in simple terms, and what he meant was:
It is all up to you.
It's in you, or it's without you.

Actually, I don't know why nuns can't be nuns AND be married too. That goes for priests as well. Why can't they love God and still love another human being and be married and pro create all at the same time? Isn't that why God made Man and Woman? And PLEASE....don't turn this into a gay debate.

There really isn't. But it's not my Church so who am I to tell them they can't worship their way?

There is only one church, Avatar, and it isn't a building or an organization with a title. It is the body of Christ wherever they may be found - that is the true Church - Christ said so. Where two or more are gathered in His Name - there He is! That's having church! See how simple that is?

As for why can't they worship "their way"? I believe there are too many (over 1000 cults in the USA alone including Mormonism and Catholicism) doing it "their way" without anyone telling the people who have been deceived by these do it their way cults that it will take them to hell in the end. Man has been given free will - God didn't create us as robots - if we desire to create a god in our own image and likeness so that we may do what we please - God will not stop us. Just do not expect heaven in the end. The occultists in Paul's day burned the books which were quite expensive in a huge bonfire and then went to follow Christ. You cannot serve Baal and God at the same time. It won't work. You must "come out from among them and be ye separated". The good news is many have. True liberty is found in Jesus Christ alone. Not man made religion. The cults all have one thing in common. They lift up a man rather than Jesus Christ and the King James Bible. With Catholicism it's the Pope and their own book, with the Jehovah Witnesses it's Russell and their own book, with the Mormons its Joseph Smith and his "books", with Church of Scientology it's their founder L. Ron Hubbard and their books and so on. You get the picture. They all sought their own honor and wrote their own books / Bibles / Doctrines rejecting the Word of God entirely. They all sought honor for themselves - not to give honor to God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back