Numbers prove racist whites don't hire qualified blacks

Were the employers deemed racist after turning down black applicants, who simply didn't have either the qualifications and/or experience, or were they confirmed - beyond all reasonable doubt - to be racists before the minority applicant entered the interview room?

I'm guessing it's the former.

If an employer is racist I wouldn't want to work for them anyways.

that would be majority of white people, going by the numbers and studies A white high school grad has better chance of finding a job than black college grad. These studies have been done with the everyone under the age of 25, so no one has much experience. white people are even racist when blacks want something to eat.

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2012/...-of-nc-waiters-racist-toward-black-customers/

Last edited:
What numbers, how do you define qualifed, skin color is not one of the criterial. More to the point have you ever been responsible for hiring anyone, it is a tough decision. A lot of applicants are fuinctionaly illerate, don't know how to dress for an interview and can't speak good gramatically correct English. How how do you hire, It is not a color issue unless you make it one.

LOL!!!!! :lmao:

That's like saying that if the murder rate in black neighborhoods is twice that of white neighborhoods, it is because of racist whites.

similar studies have also been done for recent college grads that are 25 and under buddy lol
where all their experience is limited. Just face the facts that a huge number of whites in America are racist. the numbers and studies dont lie.

Look guy! If I am hiring for a position where the worker will be dealing with my customers, the person I hire must speak in a way that my customers can understand, have a non threatening appearance and not be in danger of loosing his pants.

OK I have an opening for a technical sales representative that will represent my line of scientific instruments to law enforcement forensic labs. I have selected 2 equally qualified candidates based on resumes and call them in for an interview. Which of these 2 men will I hire?

shabazz.jpg

Marco-Rubio.jpg

shabazz.jpg

This guy.:razz:

Negged, you racist prick :D

Were the employers deemed racist after turning down black applicants, who simply didn't have either the qualifications and/or experience, or were they confirmed - beyond all reasonable doubt - to be racists before the minority applicant entered the interview room?

that would be majority of white people, going by the numbers and studies A white high school grad has better chance of finding a job than black college grad. These studies have been done with the everyone under the age of 25, so no one has much experience. white people are even racist when blacks want something to eat.

Study: 40 Percent Of NC Waiters Racist Toward Black Customers « CBS Charlotte

Racists? You'd better look in the mirror there bub... you reek of racism.

Its true, the guy is complaining about not getting hired but types like a fucking chimpanzee.

They're African Americans, not chimpanzees, you bigot!

Wow, you know nothing about the poster you accuse of being a bigot do you?? I don't think he called anyone a chimpanzee, see you automatically ass u me the worst.

Why don't you read content instead of jumping off the cliff with accusations???

So, if I understand this correctly, please correct me if I am wrong, two people apply for a job, one is black the other white, both possess the same job skills, no criminal records, same work history, the same age, both pass a mandatory UA, and the employer hires the white guy because he is a racist. Or is it that one person regardless of color had a more favorable attribute, interviewed better, or skill set, and someone feels entitled because of the color of their skin and contends the employer is a racist in retaliation?

Study: 40 Percent Of NC Waiters Racist Toward Black Customers « CBS Charlotte

So why do you want to work for a racist white person? so you can come on here and complain about it everyday? thats what you really want, isn't it?:eusa_hand:

if the study is correct, than there's certainly an issue.. and a big one. But labeling it an issue of racist whites is absurd and only ensures that the real issues like, poor quality schools, lower standards at some schools, cultural issues regarding blacks attaining higher education or God forbid, having a good vocabulary and a good command of the English language, etc. will not be addressed.

Last edited:
That's like saying that if the murder rate in black neighborhoods is twice that of white neighborhoods, it is because of racist whites.

no that mostly has to with poverty and drugs. Poverty of blacks does relate the racist history of the white culture.

So, if I understand this correctly, please correct me if I am wrong, two people apply for a job, one is black the other white, both possess the same job skills, no criminal records, same work history, the same age, both pass a mandatory UA, and the employer hires the white guy because he is a racist. Or is it that one person regardless of color had a more favorable attribute, interviewed better, or skill set, and someone feels entitled because of the color of their skin and contends the employer as a racist in retaliation?

Blacks are just as 'racist' and probably more than anybody else, as their hiring practices prove, if we are to use this measure.

But go to a Chinese restaurant and tell me how many white people you find working there.

Just because people practice racial affinity does not mean they are racist, unless one wants to argue that the election results for Obama proves that 95% of blacks are racist.

Forum List

Back