Numbers prove racist whites don't hire qualified blacks

if the study is correct, than there's certainly an issue.. and a big one. But labeling it an issue of racist whites is absurd and only ensures that the real issues like, poor quality schools, lower standards at some schools, cultural issues regarding blacks attaining higher education or God forbid, having a good vocabulary and a good command of the English language, etc. will not be addressed.

they graduated from college lol

while white high school grads have better chance at jobs

That's like saying that if the murder rate in black neighborhoods is twice that of white neighborhoods, it is because of racist whites.

no that mostly has to with poverty and drugs. Poverty of blacks does relate the racist history of the white culture.

There isn't a race of people on this planet that hasn't been enslaved by another or their own at some point in history.... knock it off asshole. Whitey didn't invent slavery.

So, if I understand this correctly, please correct me if I am wrong, two people apply for a job, one is black the other white, both possess the same job skills, no criminal records, same work history, the same age, both pass a mandatory UA, and the employer hires the white guy because he is a racist. Or is it that one person regardless of color had a more favorable attribute, interviewed better, or skill set, and someone feels entitled because of the color of their skin and contends the employer as a racist in retaliation?

Blacks are just as 'racist' and probably more than anybody else, as their hiring practices prove, if we are to use this measure.

But go to a Chinese restaurant and tell me how many white people you find working there.

Just because people practice racial affinity does not mean they are racist, unless one wants to argue that the election results for Obama proves that 95% of blacks are racist.

no because 90 percent blacks vote democrat but thanks for playing.

So, if I understand this correctly, please correct me if I am wrong, two people apply for a job, one is black the other white, both possess the same job skills, no criminal records, same work history, the same age, both pass a mandatory UA, and the employer hires the white guy because he is a racist. Or is it that one person regardless of color had a more favorable attribute, interviewed better, or skill set, and someone feels entitled because of the color of their skin and contends the employer as a racist in retaliation?

Blacks are just as 'racist' and probably more than anybody else, as their hiring practices prove, if we are to use this measure.

But go to a Chinese restaurant and tell me how many white people you find working there.

Just because people practice racial affinity does not mean they are racist, unless one wants to argue that the election results for Obama proves that 95% of blacks are racist.

Or go into a Mexican restaurant and see how many non Hispanics work there, or better yet find someone who speaks fluent English.

no because 90 percent blacks vote democrat but thanks for playing.

Do Black enterprises disproportional hire more blacks than whites, asshole?

That's like saying that if the murder rate in black neighborhoods is twice that of white neighborhoods, it is because of racist whites.

no that mostly has to with poverty and drugs. Poverty of blacks does relate the racist history of the white culture.

There isn't a race of people on this planet that hasn't been enslaved by another or their own at some point in history.... knock it off asshole. Whitey didn't invent slavery.

They did in America. Whitey were really denying blacks equal education 40 years ago.

if the study is correct, than there's certainly an issue.. and a big one. But labeling it an issue of racist whites is absurd and only ensures that the real issues like, poor quality schools, lower standards at some schools, cultural issues regarding blacks attaining higher education or God forbid, having a good vocabulary and a good command of the English language, etc. will not be addressed.

they graduated from college lol

while white high school grads have better chance at jobs

Ok, where I live there is Southern University at New Orleans, almost exclusively black as opposed to the University of New Orleans, which is more mixed. Example, the passing rate for the CPA exam for SU grads vs. UNO grads is like 1% vs 25% respectively.

It is the Uniform CPA exam, we all take the SAME exam... how do you explain this?

They did in America. Whitey were really denying blacks equal education 40 years ago.

No race has ever sold more people into slavery that blacks.

Fact.

See, there's your problem... you're semi-literate. You can't even use simple subjunctive verbs correctly.

Dear god are you kidding me with these posts? are you a child?

black poverty of today does relate to racist whites in American history. 40 years ago blacks could not go to certain schools even though that was their district. lol To think slavery, civil rights laws and racism has no effect on black poverty today is absurd.

Last edited:

See, there's your problem... you're semi-literate. You can't even use simple subjunctive verbs correctly.

Hey, but you should hire him, he has a degree and everything!! :lol:

this is not a grammmmmmmmar forum lol

black poverty of today does relate to racist whites in American history. 40 years blacks could not go to certain schools even though that was their district. lol To think slavery, civil rights laws and racism has no effect on black poverty today is absurd.

Every other race in America has joined the 21st century.

Grow up.

black poverty of today does relate to racist whites in American history. 40 years ago blacks could not go to certain schools even though that was their district. lol To think slavery, civil rights laws and racism has no effect on black poverty today is absurd.

So what are you going to do about it?

black poverty of today does relate to racist whites in American history. 40 years blacks could not go to certain schools even though that was their district. lol To think slavery, civil rights laws and racism has no effect on black poverty today is absurd.

Grow up.

Study: 40 Percent Of NC Waiters Racist Toward Black Customers « CBS Charlotte

you mean this 21 century

Grow up.

Study: 40 Percent Of NC Waiters Racist Toward Black Customers « CBS Charlotte

you mean this 21 century

So you are worried about some waiters?:confused:

Forum List

Back