Numbers prove racist whites don't hire qualified blacks

Wait a minute, the "numbers" in question are based on the number of graduates from so-called "black colleges". Who knows what kind of a degree they receive? I know college grads both white and black who aren't qualified to do much else but play video games. There is no evidence that white people refuse to hire qualified black people and the assumption is racist and absurd.

Most Afros admitted to college have SAT scores below the bottom quarter of white students.

You can dress up a chimp in a suit, but it's still a chimp. You can put a chimp in college, but it's still a chimp.

WTH?? I'm guessing this guy has never been in business for himself. I would hire a purple or pink guy if he could do the job I needed him to do.

However I have seen the results of affirmative action when I worked at IBM. Had a couple of gals that worked in my Dept that got high every day at lunch. Came back completely stoned. One was white, one was black. The black girl actually missed her chair and landed on the floor, the white girl was laughing her butt off. The white girl got fired, the black girl got promoted to a different department. This was 25 years ago.

Last edited:
Most Afros admitted to college have SAT scores below the bottom quarter of white students.

You can dress up a chimp in a suit, but it's still a chimp. You can put a chimp in college, but it's still a chimp.

you are guys are amazing

white people are ridiculous. These numbers are absurd. No wonder AA is needed. White people don't even hire the best person for the job. lol what a joke they are.

Black college grad unemployment rates double White counterparts

LOL, a college degree doesn't equate to qualified!!! A college degree used to be all what was needed to land a job. That isn't the case anymore. Experience is king. Best thing about America is hardwork is what gets you places, not the color of ones skin. However who you know is still very important!

similar studies have also been done for recent college grads that are 25 and under buddy lol
where all their experience is limited. Just face the facts that a huge number of whites in America are racist. the numbers and studies dont lie.

Look guy! If I am hiring for a position where the worker will be dealing with my customers, the person I hire must speak in a way that my customers can understand, have a non threatening appearance and not be in danger of loosing his pants.

OK I have an opening for a technical sales representative that will represent my line of scientific instruments to law enforcement forensic labs. I have selected 2 equally qualified candidates based on resumes and call them in for an interview. Which of these 2 men will I hire?

shabazz.jpg

Marco-Rubio.jpg

WTH?? I'm guessing this guy has never been in business for himself. I would hire a purple or pink guy if he could do the job I needed him to do.

However I have seen the results of affirmative action when I worked at IBM. Had a couple of gals that worked in my Dept that got high every day at lunch. Came back completely stoned. One was white, one was black. The black girl actually missed her chair and landed on the floor, the white girl was laughing her butt off. The white girl got fired, the black girl got promoted to a different department. This was 25 years ago.

Both should have gotten shit canned.

LOL, a college degree doesn't equate to qualified!!! A college degree used to be all what was needed to land a job. That isn't the case anymore. Experience is king. Best thing about America is hardwork is what gets you places, not the color of ones skin. However who you know is still very important!

similar studies have also been done for recent college grads that are 25 and under buddy lol
where all their experience is limited. Just face the facts that a huge number of whites in America are racist. the numbers and studies dont lie.

Look guy! If I am hiring for a position where the worker will be dealing with my customers, the person I hire must speak in a way that my customers can understand, have a non threatening appearance and not be in danger of loosing his pants.

OK I have an opening for a technical sales representative that will represent my line of scientific instruments to law enforcement forensic labs. I have selected 2 equally qualified candidates based on resumes and call them in for an interview. Which of these 2 men will I hire?

shabazz.jpg

Marco-Rubio.jpg

shabazz.jpg

This guy.:razz:

Afros with advanced degrees get those degrees in African studies... not exactly an area of expertise that employers are looking for.

BTW, the unemployment rate for dogs is 99%. Maybe we should do for dogs what we've done for Afros, institute species quotas.

Forum List

Back