Numbers prove racist whites don't hire qualified blacks

They did in America. Whitey were really denying blacks equal education 40 years ago.

See, there's your problem... you're semi-literate. You can't even use simple subjunctive verbs correctly.

this is not a grammmmmmmmar forum lol

No, but you have made and issue of being a black grad who can't find a job and it is because of whitey... and I just pointed out that your obvious lack of basic grammar skills may be your problem, not whitey.

But hey, bury your head in your ass and blame it on racism, see how that works out for you.

black poverty of today does relate to racist whites in American history. 40 years blacks could not go to certain schools even though that was their district. lol To think slavery, civil rights laws and racism has no effect on black poverty today is absurd.

Every other race in America has joined the 21st century.

Grow up.

Study: 40 Percent Of NC Waiters Racist Toward Black Customers « CBS Charlotte

you mean this 21 century

The biggest problem you have is that blacks (not all) have no regard for marriage and the family unit, breed like dogs and refuse to form family units, except perhaps on street gangs.

You will never lift yourself up until you take personal responsibility.

Were the employers deemed racist after turning down black applicants, who simply didn't have either the qualifications and/or experience, or were they confirmed - beyond all reasonable doubt - to be racists before the minority applicant entered the interview room?

I'm guessing it's the former.

If an employer is racist I wouldn't want to work for them anyways.

that would be majority of white people, going by the numbers and studies A white high school grad has better chance of finding a job than black college grad. These studies have been done with the everyone under the age of 25, so no one has much experience. white people are even racist when blacks want something to eat.

If you want a job, learn how to communicate. Speak in English, enunciate your words and control your propensity to swear or use ghetto slang. Take some pride in your appearance; wear a shirt and tie, not pants half way to your knees and a tee-shirt that makes a political statement.
Be on time for your appointment and come prepared with your resume or a filled out application.
Lastly, don't ask me how long after I hire you, you can take a week's vacation.

I have never heard any employer ever make that argument.

I doubt you would! It's not widely advertised. You have to look at the outcome and the outcome is black unemployment among the qualified. There are two big issues. One is that the hire is wholly the result of affirmative action. The other issue is that a black person is too often assumed to be constantly on the look out for a reason to sue the employer. Having been in that position a couple of times myself, I would not hire a black person I did not personally know socially no matter how qualified they appeared to be. Very sad, but protection is paramount and there are enough blacks who have made a career of lawsuits to poison the pool.

The end result is way fewer advertised jobs. Fewer and fewer companies are looking for applicants. Instead they are relying on current employee referrals. Often giving a bonus to an existing employee that refers a successful new hire.

Are you kidding me with this post?

No. I don't have a business to hire people any more but when I did, the black people that I hired and didn't know, ended up being more of a headache than they were ever worth. I had a small office. I did not have a janitorial service, whoever worked there took out their own trash, dusted their own desks, etc. I hired what I thought was a VERY qualified black secretary. To have her start with a neat office I came in and was vacuuming when she arrived. I thought everything was going along well. She went to lunch and never came back. Two weeks later I get a letter from her lawyer that seeing me performing a menial task like vacuuming awakened genetic memories of slavery and she was too traumatized to ever work again. While I didn't end up costing me anything in the long run, it did take up unnecessary time. The second was a misguided attempt on my part to give a black teenager a job. By then I had closed the law office and retired as a dog groomer. I needed someone to clean and disinfect cages. I hired what I thought was a motivated young man who needed these basic skills to be a veterinary technician. On his first day, he showed up neatly dressed in a sportjacket, dress shirt and tie. He thought it over and decided that his best place isn't disinfecting but front desk. Except we had no front desk. That was his last minute. While his mother came it to fight and threaten to sue she never really did it. The only positive at all that came out of that was it caused the young man to rethink veterinary technician and decide it wasn't the best place for him.

After that, I only hired people from word of mouth. I've managed law offices that had highly skilled and motivated black lawyers that they stuck in a back office because they assumed they were unqualified except to be trotted out for show. I have a gentleman friend who IS black and one of the best civil rights attorneys in the nation, HE won't hire someone he doesn't already know!

It's actually worse than this. I now consult with an international company that won't advertise for jobs and won't hire any Americans at all. Not black OR white. Unless it's someone who came here directly from Africa. I'm the only American. The only reason I got in is because I've known the boss for 25 years. Everyone comes from a personal recommendation from someone already known and trusted and none are Americans.

See ducks,

When you impregnate your women and abandon them, they are forced to live in poverty and the children are forced to find father figures in the streets.

Then a clown such as yourself comes to message boards and complains why there are no jobs available for gang bangers.

black poverty of today does relate to racist whites in American history. 40 years blacks could not go to certain schools even though that was their district. lol To think slavery, civil rights laws and racism has no effect on black poverty today is absurd.

Every other race in America has joined the 21st century.

Grow up.

you mean this 21 century

Yes THIS 21st century where blacks are 3 times as likely to skip out on their bill not leave a tip.
Racism is learned.
50 years ago, whites learned racism from their parents. These days we learn it from blacks.

I doubt you would! It's not widely advertised. You have to look at the outcome and the outcome is black unemployment among the qualified. There are two big issues. One is that the hire is wholly the result of affirmative action. The other issue is that a black person is too often assumed to be constantly on the look out for a reason to sue the employer. Having been in that position a couple of times myself, I would not hire a black person I did not personally know socially no matter how qualified they appeared to be. Very sad, but protection is paramount and there are enough blacks who have made a career of lawsuits to poison the pool.

The end result is way fewer advertised jobs. Fewer and fewer companies are looking for applicants. Instead they are relying on current employee referrals. Often giving a bonus to an existing employee that refers a successful new hire.

Are you kidding me with this post?

No. I don't have a business to hire people any more but when I did, the black people that I hired and didn't know, ended up being more of a headache than they were ever worth. I had a small office. I did not have a janitorial service, whoever worked there took out their own trash, dusted their own desks, etc. I hired what I thought was a VERY qualified black secretary. To have her start with a neat office I came in and was vacuuming when she arrived. I thought everything was going along well. She went to lunch and never came back. Two weeks later I get a letter from her lawyer that seeing me performing a menial task like vacuuming awakened genetic memories of slavery and she was too traumatized to ever work again. While I didn't end up costing me anything in the long run, it did take up unnecessary time. The second was a misguided attempt on my part to give a black teenager a job. By then I had closed the law office and retired as a dog groomer. I needed someone to clean and disinfect cages. I hired what I thought was a motivated young man who needed these basic skills to be a veterinary technician. On his first day, he showed up neatly dressed in a sportjacket, dress shirt and tie. He thought it over and decided that his best place isn't disinfecting but front desk. Except we had no front desk. That was his last minute. While his mother came it to fight and threaten to sue she never really did it. The only positive at all that came out of that was it caused the young man to rethink veterinary technician and decide it wasn't the best place for him.

After that, I only hired people from word of mouth. I've managed law offices that had highly skilled and motivated black lawyers that they stuck in a back office because they assumed they were unqualified except to be trotted out for show. I have a gentleman friend who IS black and one of the best civil rights attorneys in the nation, HE won't hire someone he doesn't already know!

It's actually worse than this. I now consult with an international company that won't advertise for jobs and won't hire any Americans at all. Not black OR white. Unless it's someone who came here directly from Africa. I'm the only American. The only reason I got in is because I've known the boss for 25 years. Everyone comes from a personal recommendation from someone already known and trusted and none are Americans.

Oh wow.

See ducks,

When you impregnate your women and abandon them, they are forced to live in poverty and the children are forced to find father figures in the streets.

Then a clown such as yourself comes to message boards and complains why there are no jobs available for gang bangers.

Ducks likes men so he won't be getting any women pregnant.

See, there's your problem... you're semi-literate. You can't even use simple subjunctive verbs correctly.

No, but you have made and issue of being a black grad who can't find a job and it is because of whitey... and I just pointed out that your obvious lack of basic grammar skills may be your problem, not whitey.

But hey, bury your head in your ass and blame it on racism, see how that works out for you.

i never said that i was college grad or that i did not have a job.

all i did is show studies that proved majority whites are racist

white people are ridiculous. These numbers are absurd. No wonder AA is needed. White people don't even hire the best person for the job. lol what a joke they are.

Black college grad unemployment rates double White counterparts

I don't think it's so much an issue of racism as it is an issue of people hiring people like themselves.

All other things being equal, you hire someone because they remind you of you... all the good parts, of course.

all i did is show studies that proved majority whites are racist

All you showed was that you're a race baiting moron

Last edited:
white people are ridiculous. These numbers are absurd. No wonder AA is needed. White people don't even hire the best person for the job. lol what a joke they are.

I don't think it's so much an issue of racism as it is an issue of people hiring people like themselves.

All other things being equal, you hire someone because they remind you of you... all the good parts, of course.

You've obviously never hired anyone. Why doesn't that surprise me?

How do you know it's white people who aren't hiring them? If the unemployment rate for black college grads is that high it would seem likely that they are not being hired by black or Hispanic business owners either.

I wouldn't believe you were a Jr High grad.

If I ran a company, I wouldn't hire a black person if I could get away with it.

Shocked ? Today, with the way the left throws out the race card with the drop of a hat, I simply would be too afraid to discipline a person of color if I have to worry about being accused of being a racist as the reason for them being disciplined.

I just frankly would rather not have to deal with that, so I would end up discriminating by making sure a person of color is not part of my staff.

Interesting how I would end up being guilty of something, but for a completely different reason than expected.

Forum List

Back