Number 1 in Golf?

Arnie's tournament starts tomorrow. Anybody think the "super human" will make the top ten, or continue to cry about his bad back? My money is on the bad back.

My recent lower back injury has prevented me from playing golf for the last two years. I can sympathize with Woods on that account. I look at my golf bag and feel anger that I can't get out on a course. I hold out hope that I will recover and go back to enjoying the game.

I blame Lindsey Vonn for Tiger Woods bad back. Athletic adventuresome girlfriends don't help in the recovery of spinal injury. They always want to try new positions. They should be banned from the world of golf.

I wonder if Tiger is more offended by the word "******".. or "Gook" ?

Tiger needs to decide if he wants to play golf or tap white girl pussy. Golf has been very good to him. The white girls not so much.

The super human not at Arnie's tournament, still has bad back. Arnie all sad.
Won't be long before Lindsey gets blamed for his bad back, and gets traded in for a a newer model. Like he trades in his clubs and caddies. Think he'll make the masters? Probably start, but will withdraw after the first nine.

Won't be long before Lindsey gets blamed for his bad back, and gets traded in for a a newer model. Like he trades in his clubs and caddies. Think he'll make the masters? Probably start, but will withdraw after the first nine.

That's why I've ALWAYS opted for "spinners".

That's why I've ALWAYS opted for "spinners".

Adam Scott has a 7 stroke lead after two rounds. If he wins, he knocks the super human off the #1 in the world. Go Scotty!!!!!!!

Arnie's Bay Hill was a gag fest. Scott gagged on a three stroke lead in the final round to end in third place. The whosit, Every gagged on the final hole to give Keegan a chance to tie. Keegan gagged. Scott shot 15 under for the first two rounds, and +4 for the week end. The "super human" is still #1, but hasn't even had a top ten finish this year. His best this year was 25th. The ranking system is like the WWE.

Mr. Woods' back problems are undoubtedly exacerbated by the torque generated when he swings a golf club. While no human golfers have been able to take him down, a bulging disc may succeed.

Ironically, the comforting this about this is, if you have ever had back pain and spent years trying unsuccessfully to get rid of it, you have to be encouraged by the fact that here is a person with INFINITE resources to get the best doctors, the best treatments, the best of ANYTHING to help cure it, and it looks like nothing has worked.

I am reminded of Rush H. Limbaugh III, who sunk into the throes of drug dependency (Oxycontin) for many years, due to the same type of issue.

I agree that Tiger may be finished as a truly competitive golfer. Such a shame. I thought for sure he'd establish more records.

Perhaps if he takes the time off to heal and get proper treatment, he can return and be competitive again.

Not for any reason but he's good for the game. Compare the crowds at recent events where he was absent to those in which he made it through to the final rounds.

Mr. Woods' back problems are undoubtedly exacerbated by the torque generated when he swings a golf club. While no human golfers have been able to take him down, a bulging disc may succeed.

Ironically, the comforting this about this is, if you have ever had back pain and spent years trying unsuccessfully to get rid of it, you have to be encouraged by the fact that here is a person with INFINITE resources to get the best doctors, the best treatments, the best of ANYTHING to help cure it, and it looks like nothing has worked.

I am reminded of Rush H. Limbaugh III, who sunk into the throes of drug dependency (Oxycontin) for many years, due to the same type of issue.

AHHhhhhh........... I have horrible back and leg pain and would happily sink into the throws of anything that would take away the pain...or even midigate it.. :eusa_whistle: If I could get some relief maybe I could get out on a golf course again... Damn I miss playing golf..

Ah, but is Tiger's back strong enough to tote Our Kenyan President's golf bag? Can he bow low enough to lick His golf shoes clean?

If so, his career in golf has only just begun and there are millions, nay trillions, to be made!

Ah, but is Tiger's back strong enough to tote Our Kenyan President's golf bag? Can he bow low enough to lick His golf shoes clean?

If so, his career in golf has only just begun and there are millions, nay trillions, to be made!

Maybe you can make a few of those bucks slobbing Tiggers knob....if you're a blonde.

Maybe you can make a few of those bucks slobbing Tiggers knob....if you're a blonde.

OT display of LC much?

OT display of LC much?

About like you propagandizing for Al Qaeda. You slob their knobs too, huh.

Adam Scott had another chance to take #1 this week against a bunch of B players, at the Texas Open, but didn't play. Texas really does suck, huh.

The super human just announced that his back hurts too much to play in the Masters, and hopes to be back sometime this summer. Guess that means he'll miss the Players too. Awe, too bad. Pft! Is there something wrong with the ranking system if he's still number one, after not doing better than 25th for six months?

On the news today, they said Tiger is going to be focusing on his apparel sales. Anybody want to buy some Super Human clothing? Pft!

Forum List

Back