NUKE the Greeks

Discussion in 'Europe' started by ginscpy, May 16, 2012.

  1. ginscpy
    Offline

    ginscpy Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Messages:
    7,950
    Thanks Received:
    213
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +216
    wipe them off the planet
     
  2. bobcollum
    Offline

    bobcollum BANNED

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2011
    Messages:
    9,428
    Thanks Received:
    1,002
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    where I'm located
    Ratings:
    +1,003
    That's just the farthest thing from sensible.

    Have another one.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Artevelde
    Offline

    Artevelde Senior Member

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2012
    Messages:
    3,431
    Thanks Received:
    262
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Brussels, Belgium
    Ratings:
    +262
    Do you have anything sensible to say?
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. ginscpy
    Offline

    ginscpy Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Messages:
    7,950
    Thanks Received:
    213
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +216
    FUCKING CLOWNS handed off the Olympic Torch to the Brits.
     
  5. theliq
    Offline

    theliq Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2011
    Messages:
    10,310
    Thanks Received:
    3,109
    Trophy Points:
    345
    Location:
    Australia,Mullaloo
    Ratings:
    +4,209
    What a complete crock of SHIT you spew,IDIOT.....this must be one of the most ignorant posts ever seen on here. One just shakes ones head that Cretins like ginscpy are even on this site.

    BAN HIM :cuckoo: I SAY,as he really is quite :mad:

    theliq:cool:
     
  6. ginscpy
    Offline

    ginscpy Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Messages:
    7,950
    Thanks Received:
    213
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +216
    Greek is a term for anal sex.

    Did they invent that also?
     
  7. theliq
    Offline

    theliq Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2011
    Messages:
    10,310
    Thanks Received:
    3,109
    Trophy Points:
    345
    Location:
    Australia,Mullaloo
    Ratings:
    +4,209
    Well you'd know,you little katoy:lol::lol::lol:
     
  8. ginscpy
    Offline

    ginscpy Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Messages:
    7,950
    Thanks Received:
    213
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +216
    Never had a homo expereince in my life.

    95 % of my porn is hetro - the other 5% lesbian.
     
  9. theliq
    Offline

    theliq Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2011
    Messages:
    10,310
    Thanks Received:
    3,109
    Trophy Points:
    345
    Location:
    Australia,Mullaloo
    Ratings:
    +4,209
    How SAD
     
  10. Mad Scientist
    Offline

    Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2008
    Messages:
    23,940
    Thanks Received:
    5,212
    Trophy Points:
    270
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    Go easy on them, they're just trying to throw off their Banker oppressors.

    You know that shit's comin' here right?
     

Share This Page