Nuke Chief: I'd Resist 'Illegal' Trump Order

What, no nuclear war? Damn, we were sure, weren't we?!

Reagan was just a sleeping turd, who let Ollie North run loose and produce the Iran-Contra scandal. And did the Reagan campaign have illegal contacts with the Iranian government before he was elected?
Illegal contacts? Who cares, Reagan got the hostages released, then proceeded to change America and the world. That he still causes you butthurt today, 30 years on is testament to his success. We can only hope Trump does the same for future incarnations of snowflakes.
Have to call bullshit on this. First, what he did was illegal and you know it. Second, he was not responsible for the freeing of the hostages. You like the whore trump. So be it. But reagan was a sleeping scumbag. Yeah, 30 years later, I remember this trash and his ridiculous wife. His rule was the beginning of the end for the U.S.A.
The USA ended?

I'm standing here watching hundreds pass me by and I'm sure they are clueless to the demise of the United States.

Maybe I should ask them.
We are just hanging on. With lots of poverty, hunger, workers being taken advantage of, pollution, billionaires buying government, trashy "religious" types trying to control the population, for starters. This nation is going down the tubes pretty fast.
I don't know where you've been, but these things you mention have been going on since I can remember and before I was born.

And it isn't solely Trump nor Republicans who have caused it.

And in the event you think that somehow I am a Republican, you will be sorely mistaken.

it'd be the same under any president.

True. But it has to be restated, under this particular President, as Congress reviews the procedures and considers ways to keep the nutball President from possibly starting a nuclear war.

No more than it had to be restated under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

Y'all got Trump living in your heads

This is somewhat comforting given that we have a psychopath in the White House.

Spoken like a true psychopath.
The only reason we're having this discussion is because stupid liberals brought it up.

No, the reason we are having this conversation is because of Trump's erratic behavior.

Liberals didn't bring this up with either Bush or Reagan or Nixon.

Wrong, dumnbass. We're having it because snowflakes like you are all deranged. Your hatred of Trump makes you do and say the most absurd things imaginable.

There is nothing "deranged" about worrying that a deranged person is occupying the presidency. A cursing, tweeting, thin-skinned sexual predator, who said that his avoidance of STDs stateside during the Vietnam "conflict" was the equivalent of military service and preoccupies himself with getting even and alienating all of our allies does not have all of his marbles. I wonder why you find this guy acceptable, and I don't think that you have very good judgment.
There is nothing "deranged" about worrying that a deranged person is occupying the presidency.

Thank heavens for the Electoral College
which elected a crazed whore.

True. But it has to be restated, under this particular President, as Congress reviews the procedures and considers ways to keep the nutball President from possibly starting a nuclear war.

"No more than it had to be restated under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama."

Clearly that is fantasy. At no point during their Presidencies was this a serious discussion. So, while that may be your sentiment, in what the rest of us call "reality", it is not shared by Congress or by Americans.

Clearly, his bad judgment, abject ignorance, and incompetence is more feared than anyone you just listed..

This is NOTHING but liberal propaganda intended to lift liberal hatred and fear. What the general said applies to any POTUS.

The only reason we're having this discussion is because stupid liberals brought it up.

No, the reason we are having this conversation is because of Trump's erratic behavior.

Wrong, dumnbass. We're having it because snowflakes like you are all deranged. Your hatred of Trump makes you do and say the most absurd things imaginable.

There is nothing "deranged" about worrying that a deranged person is occupying the presidency. A cursing, tweeting, thin-skinned sexual predator, who said that his avoidance of STDs stateside during the Vietnam "conflict" was the equivalent of military service and preoccupies himself with getting even and alienating all of our allies does not have all of his marbles. I wonder why you find this guy acceptable, and I don't think that you have very good judgment.
There is nothing "deranged" about worrying that a deranged person is occupying the presidency.

You seem to like that word.

I don't think you would mind if others referred to you as such?

no, the whore lost

"No more than it had to be restated under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama."

Clearly that is fantasy. At no point during their Presidencies was this a serious discussion. So, while that may be your sentiment, in what the rest of us call "reality", it is not shared by Congress or by Americans.

Clearly, his bad judgment, abject ignorance, and incompetence is more feared than anyone you just listed..

Clearly the country is more divided than it's been since the 1860s, and people just love 'gotcha' moments.

This is NOTHING but liberal propaganda intended to lift liberal hatred and fear. What the general said applies to any POTUS.

Yes, thank you Captain Obvious. The notable difference, in this case, is a Republican-controlled Congress expressing fear of the incompetence and poor judgment of a Republican President, thus feeling compelled to review these procedures to lessen his ability to fuck us all over.

Yes, thank you Captain Obvious. The notable difference, in this case, is a Republican-controlled Congress expressing fear of the incompetence and poor judgment of a Republican President, thus feeling compelled to review these procedures to lessen his ability to fuck us all over.

You mean the RINO's......

no, the whore lost
The whore won and brought his unclothed wife with him. The trump man has been a whore, a prostitute, and a con-artist all his life. You must like trash a lot.

Clearly the country is more divided than it's been since the 1860s, and people just love 'gotcha' moments.

That's a lame, boilerplate copout. This is a Republican conteolled Congress in fear of a Republican President. Is that the divide to which you refer? Of course not. Just #487 in your bag of boilerplate memes.

no, the whore lost
The whore won and brought his unclothed wife with him. The trump man has been a whore, a prostitute, and a con-artist all his life. You must like trash a lot.

nah...

I try to stay away from people like you

I take it that you like the trash of the U.S.A. then.

no, the whore lost

You mean the RINO's......

Riiiight....all elected by RINOs too, right? At some point, you freaks are going to come to the realization that YOU are the freaks, not "everyone else"... if you haven't already....

That's a lame, boilerplate copout. This is a Republican conteolled Congress in fear of a Republican President. Is that the divide to which you refer? Of course not. Just #487 in your bag of boilerplate memes.

A republican in congress asked him about following unlawful orders?

You certainly do change lanes quickly. All your other moles got whacked, so here comes the second wave.

His commemts were made at an international conference, and they were made because the Senate Foreign Relations committee held hearings on this very topic last week. Hearings called and chaired by Republicans. And they were the first such hearings in 40 years. And the commemts were made in response to international concerns, as the world sees Trump for what he is.

The hearings were called by Republicans, because Trump's mentally unfit. And for no other reason. Period. But I'm sure you will try to manufacture several. Hopefully you can do better than the freakishly dumb "RINO" excuse.

You certainly do change lanes quickly. All your other moles got whacked, so here comes the second wave.

His commemts were made at an international conference, and they were made because the Senate Foreign Relations committee held hearings on this very topic last week. Hearings called and chaired by Republicans. And they were the first such hearings in 40 years. And the commemts were made in response to international concerns, as the world sees Trump for what he is.

Because Trump's mentally unfit. And for no other reason. Period. But I'm sure you will try to manufacture several. Hopefully you can do better than the freakishly dumb "RINO" excuse.
Because Trump's mentally unfit. And for no other reason. Period.

Your opinion, and not worth the paper it's written on

Forum List

Back