Nuke Chief: I'd Resist 'Illegal' Trump Order

"“I don’t think we should be trusting the generals to be a check on the president...I don’t think we should be trusting a set of protocols to be protecting the American people from having a nuclear war launched on their behalf. I don’t think we should be relying on a group of individuals to be resisting an illegal order when they have all been hired by the president.”

Ed Markey, D-Mass

That's sage advice....

it'd be the same under any president.

True. But it has to be restated, under this particular President, as Congress reviews the procedures and considers ways to keep the nutball President from possibly starting a nuclear war.

No more than it had to be restated under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

Y'all got Trump living in your heads

"No more than it had to be restated under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama."

Clearly that is fantasy. At no point during their Presidencies was this a serious discussion. So, while that may be your sentiment, in what the rest of us call "reality", it is not shared by Congress or by Americans.

Clearly, his bad judgment, abject ignorance, and incompetence is more feared than anyone you just listed..

Apparently you're too young to remember all the crazy fearmongering the left engaged in during the Reagan years. They were absolutely horrified when he called the Soviet Union "the evil empire."

"“I don’t think we should be trusting the generals to be a check on the president...I don’t think we should be trusting a set of protocols to be protecting the American people from having a nuclear war launched on their behalf. I don’t think we should be relying on a group of individuals to be resisting an illegal order when they have all been hired by the president.”

Ed Markey, D-Mass

That's sage advice....
Been happening since the 40s, and we haven't sent off a nuke to attack another country since that time.

This is NOTHING but liberal propaganda intended to lift liberal hatred and fear. What the general said applies to any POTUS.

Yes, thank you Captain Obvious. The notable difference, in this case, is a Republican-controlled Congress expressing fear of the incompetence and poor judgment of a Republican President, thus feeling compelled to review these procedures to lessen his ability to fuck us all over.

What you mean is that a few establishment RINO swamp creatures are kicking sand on Trump. Only morons believe that's anything more than politics.

Ed Markey, D-Mass

That's sage advice....

So how do you think it should be decided, majority vote?

it'd be the same under any president.

True. But it has to be restated, under this particular President, as Congress reviews the procedures and considers ways to keep the nutball President from possibly starting a nuclear war.

No more than it had to be restated under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

Y'all got Trump living in your heads

"No more than it had to be restated under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama."

Clearly that is fantasy. At no point during their Presidencies was this a serious discussion. So, while that may be your sentiment, in what the rest of us call "reality", it is not shared by Congress or by Americans.

Clearly, his bad judgment, abject ignorance, and incompetence is more feared than anyone you just listed..

Apparently you're too young to remember all the crazy fearmongering the left engaged in during the Reagan years. They were absolutely horrified when he called the Soviet Union "the evil empire."

Remember all the noise about, 'the planes are on the way'?

This is somewhat comforting given that we have a psychopath in the White House.

Spoken like a true psychopath.
No, the reason we are having this conversation is because of Trump's erratic behavior.

Liberals didn't bring this up with either Bush or Reagan or Nixon.

Wrong, dumnbass. We're having it because snowflakes like you are all deranged. Your hatred of Trump makes you do and say the most absurd things imaginable.

There is nothing "deranged" about worrying that a deranged person is occupying the presidency. A cursing, tweeting, thin-skinned sexual predator, who said that his avoidance of STDs stateside during the Vietnam "conflict" was the equivalent of military service and preoccupies himself with getting even and alienating all of our allies does not have all of his marbles. I wonder why you find this guy acceptable, and I don't think that you have very good judgment.
There is nothing "deranged" about worrying that a deranged person is occupying the presidency.

Thank heavens for the Electoral College
which elected a crazed whore.

no, the whore lost

That's an insult to whores. At least they provide a useful service.

What's frightening is how Trump now calls those same Russians our friends.

Reagan was right, Trump is acting like Benedict Arnold.

Spoken like a true psychopath.
Wrong, dumnbass. We're having it because snowflakes like you are all deranged. Your hatred of Trump makes you do and say the most absurd things imaginable.

There is nothing "deranged" about worrying that a deranged person is occupying the presidency. A cursing, tweeting, thin-skinned sexual predator, who said that his avoidance of STDs stateside during the Vietnam "conflict" was the equivalent of military service and preoccupies himself with getting even and alienating all of our allies does not have all of his marbles. I wonder why you find this guy acceptable, and I don't think that you have very good judgment.
There is nothing "deranged" about worrying that a deranged person is occupying the presidency.

no, the whore lost
The whore won and brought his unclothed wife with him. The trump man has been a whore, a prostitute, and a con-artist all his life. You must like trash a lot.

You voted for a trailer trash career criminal, and you complain about Trump?

The congressional Republican are rightly quite worried because of Trump's emotional and mental unfitness to make such decisions.

Ed Markey, D-Mass

That's sage advice....
Been happening since the 40s, and we haven't sent off a nuke to attack another country since that time.

You realize the use of nuclear weapons in the 1940's was a military and not civilian decision. Vice President Truman didn't even know we were building nuclear weapons.

no, the whore lost
The whore won and brought his unclothed wife with him. The trump man has been a whore, a prostitute, and a con-artist all his life. You must like trash a lot.

you are the one who voted for the criminal trailer trash, not me. trump is you whore, not mine.

The congressional Republican are rightly quite worried because of Trump's emotional and mental unfitness to make such decisions.
You should be worried about your own mental fitness Flakey. Trump's not going anywhere, but you're an ambulance ride away from...what do they call those places now?

no, the whore lost

you are the one who voted for the criminal trailer trash, not me. trump is you whore, not mine.

Hillary is the trailer trash. She's been crooked since the day she moved in the the AK governor's mansion - actually, even before that.

Hillary is the trailer trash. She's been crooked since the day she moved in the the AK governor's mansion - actually, even before that.

Yet not a single insane change has made it past the accusation state. No indictments, no trials, no convictions.

Trump has paid multiple millions of dollars to satisfy the criminal claims against him.

Remember all the noise about, 'the planes are on the way'?

It was more like "we start bombing in five minutes"

Yeah, and it was a joke. The media went ballistic over it, just like the snowflakes go ballistic today over any mention of Russians.

And if the Russians didn't translate it as a joke?

They aren't as stupid as the leftwing media.

You know the Iraq war started because the Iraqi's didn't take what the ambassador said as a joke.

Forum List

Back