Nuggets On A Roll

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
They got their 13th in a row tonight at OKC. They are the only team to take three from OKC this season. This team is really young but they are going to give teams fits in the playoffs. They have nine guys averaging double or close to double figures per game. Any of them can reel off twenty on any given night. Best thing about this team is that they are just so much fun to watch.

Wilson Chandler maybe out for the rest of the year. If he comes back they probably have the deepest team in the NBA. I think they have a legitimate shot a making the finals.

They got their 13th in a row tonight at OKC. They are the only team to take three from OKC this season. This team is really young but they are going to give teams fits in the playoffs. They have nine guys averaging double or close to double figures per game. Any of them can reel off twenty on any given night. Best thing about this team is that they are just so much fun to watch.

I'm curious to see how far this team can go in the playoffs without a superstar.

I'm curious to see how far this team can go in the playoffs without a superstar.
Did you hear that stat about the Nuggets winning the "points in the paint" for the last 50 straight games?

They put a clock on their scoring and it averages 3.87 seconds of offense before they score from full court.

Last edited:
Did you hear that stat about the Nuggets winning the "points in the paint" for the last 50 straight games?

They put a clock on their scoring and it averages 3.87 seconds of offense before they score from full court.

I would actually love for the Nuggets to win the whole thing, it would start getting teams to focus on having a complete team instead of just catering to superstars.

If they get the third seed, then they make it to the second round, they'll make it to the second round. I don't think they would beat OKC in a seven game series without home court advantage. I also think they are probably a year away. Next year, Lawson and Faried will have another year of experience, and I think it will make a difference.

If they get the third seed, then they make it to the second round, they'll make it to the second round. I don't think they would beat OKC in a seven game series without home court advantage. I also think they are probably a year away. Next year, Lawson and Faried will have another year of experience, and I think it will make a difference.

The Nuggets are on fire now though, they should strike while the iron is hot.

Forum List

Back