Nuclear Physicist REACTS to Sabine Hossenfelder Is Nuclear Power Green?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This video by a Nuclear Physicist will embrace all aspects of producing energy. It covers every one of the systems to produce energy. It is valuable to any who are concerned about energy and how to produce more and more as the population of the planet increases.
It is 40 minutes long of important and direct information on all sources of energy.

Small nuclear with everything on site makes much sense. It shouldn't be too close to people.

Talker girl's nails really distract me. Those things ain't real.

40 minutes? Any highlights?

I'm not watching it unless I can build my own cyclotron.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/22/26/6c/22266cf4f0e38d0e640cd219573e1e64.jpg

G-d gave us an advanced brain that creates and records great knowledge. We.must use it to solve problems including that of humanities energy needs. The earth is plentiful in what it provides, we just have to accept her gifts.

G-d gave us an advanced brain that creates and records great knowledge. We.must use it to solve problems including that of humanities energy needs. The earth is plentiful in what it provides, we just have to accept her gifts.
There is no God, we all just came from primordial ooze and a random Big Bang! :aargh:

Yeah, I don't believe that bullshit for a nanosecond.

I do believe the earth has everything we need, if we're smart enough to use it, and use it wisely.

There is no God, we all just came from primordial ooze and a random Big Bang! :aargh:

Yeah, I don't believe that bullshit for a nanosecond.

I do believe the earth has everything we need, if we're smart enough to use it, and use it wisely.
This is not about GOD.
The video explains how we can have a virtually never ending supply of energy. And it is not wind or solar.

Small nuclear with everything on site makes much sense. It shouldn't be too close to people.

Talker girl's nails really distract me. Those things ain't real.
The video discusses factory made nuclear power plants that can be block constructed as needed. If a city can do with one, ship one there. When it needs 2, ship them another power plant. They are able to make them a lot smaller than today. Give you some good examples. The ships of the Navy. Some have unit factory made power plants that are nuclear.

Forum List

Back