NSA To Provide Proof Tomorrow Obama Spied On Trump

That headline makes no sense at all. The Director of the NSA sat before Congress and said expressly that there was no such evidence. I haven't read the article you linked. Does it assert that the NSA Director perjured himself before Congress?

Anybody who THINKS they are following closely, but neglects to understand the important differences in terms of art and what EXACTLY is being discussed, is hopelessly mired in spin and carefully crafted PUBLIC statements as to what exactly happened here. No chance of understanding the nuisances and games being played with words and phrasings.

Key moments from hearing with FBI Director Comey

Both Comey and Rogers told the committee that they knew of no evidence that former President Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower -- an unsubstantiated allegation that Trump tweeted more than two weeks ago.

“I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the FBI," said Comey. "We have no information that supports them."

ALL of that was regarding Trump's tweets and not the standing FACT that Team Trump was spied on and dumps of highly classified privileged conversations had been traitorously made public.

In those tweets, Trump put the "my wires had been tapped" in quotes and latter explained the significance of that. Because there's an important DIFF between a "wiretap" and pre-authorized BULK Domestic Intel collections done under the auspices of the PATRIOT Act with a BLANKET warrant. It is assumed to be legal -- but should not be IMO. HE KNOWS what the exact method and source those leaks came from --- and it was NOT a wiretap as the NY Times boasted on the front page of the street edition on Jan 20th.. NOR is this action in any way tied to Obama at this point. But given the fact that all this spying and leaking came from the PATRIOT Act monster collection system -- only VERY FEW people were approved to TASK that system or demand analysis and distribution of collections.

The larger game being played here is that the govt LOVES that Big Brother system. And both sides -- including maybe Trump, is bound and determined to keep any ABUSES of that system out of the PUBLIC discussions.

Listen more carefully for the context and the spinning designed to PROTECT that system.
Pure bullshit!

That's a wimpy response to all that effort I put in. Do you or Xelor who thanked that chicken-shit response want to critique ANYTHING I asserted in that post? Probably not.. But just list the "bullshit" and then we discuss. That's what discussion boards are for actually. Not hit and run "bullshit"..

A mass attack by Obama-fluffers!

Be patient, grasshoppers. Obie spying proof will eventually be forthcoming; if not today, proof will come before some hackneyed conspiracy over Russian collusion.

Please resume your fluffing............
Does it bother you in the least that whatever source told you that "evidence was coming tomorrow" was completely wrong? Does it give you any pause or skepticism of reliability?
That they've been duped yet again (twice on Friday alone) means nothing to them because they never learn. They'll get duped again tomorrow.

How many is that in just the last week? A dozen or so?

That headline makes no sense at all. The Director of the NSA sat before Congress and said expressly that there was no such evidence. I haven't read the article you linked. Does it assert that the NSA Director perjured himself before Congress?

Anybody who THINKS they are following closely, but neglects to understand the important differences in terms of art and what EXACTLY is being discussed, is hopelessly mired in spin and carefully crafted PUBLIC statements as to what exactly happened here. No chance of understanding the nuisances and games being played with words and phrasings.

Both Comey and Rogers told the committee that they knew of no evidence that former President Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower -- an unsubstantiated allegation that Trump tweeted more than two weeks ago.

“I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the FBI," said Comey. "We have no information that supports them."

ALL of that was regarding Trump's tweets and not the standing FACT that Team Trump was spied on and dumps of highly classified privileged conversations had been traitorously made public.

In those tweets, Trump put the "my wires had been tapped" in quotes and latter explained the significance of that. Because there's an important DIFF between a "wiretap" and pre-authorized BULK Domestic Intel collections done under the auspices of the PATRIOT Act with a BLANKET warrant. It is assumed to be legal -- but should not be IMO. HE KNOWS what the exact method and source those leaks came from --- and it was NOT a wiretap as the NY Times boasted on the front page of the street edition on Jan 20th.. NOR is this action in any way tied to Obama at this point. But given the fact that all this spying and leaking came from the PATRIOT Act monster collection system -- only VERY FEW people were approved to TASK that system or demand analysis and distribution of collections.

The larger game being played here is that the govt LOVES that Big Brother system. And both sides -- including maybe Trump, is bound and determined to keep any ABUSES of that system out of the PUBLIC discussions.

Listen more carefully for the context and the spinning designed to PROTECT that system.
Pure bullshit!

That's a wimpy response to all that effort I put in. Do you or Xelor who thanked that chicken-shit response want to critique ANYTHING I asserted in that post? Probably not.. But just list the "bullshit" and then we discuss. That's what discussion boards are for actually. Not hit and run "bullshit"..
It is all pure bullshit as proven by the undeniable fact that there has been no revelation claimed by the title of this thread, leaving you to only fantasize and speculate.

Pure bullshit!

It is all pure bullshit as proven by the undeniable fact that there has been no revelation claimed by the title of this thread, leaving you to only fantasize and speculate.

So you are more concerned about the title of this thread, then the actual precarious state your COUNTRY is in? Tell me one or two things in my posts that is Bullshit... Dare ya !!! Double dog dare you...

Pure bullshit!

Do you or Xelor who thanked that ...response

ROTFL....You actually check to see who rates other people's remarks and then comment on the fact that they have done. That's precious. ROTFL

He was spying on trumps felonious buddies . And rightfully so.
Never heard of innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law eh? You would enjoy a dictatorship like Cuba or North Korea.

Hillary was never considered innocent by you lot. What are you talking about. Oh yeah Republican double standard. Republicans are innocent event when they are proven guilty or plead no contest. Democrats are guilty as hell, even if the Republican Congressional Investigation reports no evidence of wrong-doing, no witnesses have come forward, and all of the evidence contradicts what they've been saying.

Pure bullshit!

Do you or Xelor who thanked that ...response

ROTFL....You actually check to see who rates other people's remarks and then comment on the fact that they have done. That's precious. ROTFL

Every time people duck my responses and call it Bullshit -- yes.. Care to weigh in ANY of the "bullshit"? Already asked you twice.. APPARENTLY -- no one can "set me straight" on anything here. I didn't take any partisan stand on this. Agreed that "Trump's Tweet" were carefully worded to taunt the press and the "leakers" rather than being a description of what ACTUALLY happened here..

USUALLY, the guy who gets blackmailed has a FANTASTIC idea of where the blackmail and leaks came from. Especially if -- you are the Prez of the U-nited States of 'merica..

Care to weigh in ANY of the "bullshit"?
I posted what I had to say "way back when." I have yet to see a direct answer from the OP, so, no, I don't really care to remark on the substance of the thread/OP topic. I didn't have anything to say about your post either. I'm not shy and retiring; were I inclined to comment on your post that the other member called "BS" I'd have done so. I don't need to be bidden to comment, but TY all the same for the invitation to do so.

Snowflake opinions have no affect on its credibility, moron.

ZeroHedge is the source, dumbass.

Colin Lokey said that he earned more than $100,000 in compensation from Zero Hedge in 2015, but departed from the site over a disagreement with editorial vision, expressing dissatisfaction with what he believed to be the website's turn toward clickbait as well as its pro-Hezbollah, Russian, Iranian, Chinese, and Trump positions.
Why should I give a fuck what some disgruntled snowflake says about the site?
Oh you shouldn't. You wouldn't be the brain-dead conservative you are if you gave a shit about the credibility of your sources.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Snowflake opinions have no affect on its credibility, moron.

ZeroHedge is the source, dumbass.

Colin Lokey said that he earned more than $100,000 in compensation from Zero Hedge in 2015, but departed from the site over a disagreement with editorial vision, expressing dissatisfaction with what he believed to be the website's turn toward clickbait as well as its pro-Hezbollah, Russian, Iranian, Chinese, and Trump positions.
Why should I give a fuck what some disgruntled snowflake says about the site?
Oh you shouldn't. You wouldn't be the brain-dead conservative you are if you gave a shit about the credibility of your sources.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
LOL

The funniest part of this is how you don't even realize you're the snowflake in this equation. :badgrin:

He was spying on trumps felonious buddies . And rightfully so.
Never heard of innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law eh? You would enjoy a dictatorship like Cuba or North Korea.

Hillary was never considered innocent by you lot. What are you talking about. Oh yeah Republican double standard. Republicans are innocent event when they are proven guilty or plead no contest. Democrats are guilty as hell, even if the Republican Congressional Investigation reports no evidence of wrong-doing, no witnesses have come forward, and all of the evidence contradicts what they've been saying.
Because she never was innocent.

Forum List

Back