NSA To Provide Proof Tomorrow Obama Spied On Trump

upload_2017-3-23_19-31-51.png

In fairness, spying on foreign leaders and stakeholders is the job of the CIA and NSA. I'm glad they do so and I hope they continue to do so. Especially, as it were, foreign enemy states.

Ultimately we can't live with our heads in the sand, every nation is trying to get a leg up and America is FAR more abused in business and other affairs than Americans could even imagine. I've made a bit of my case on this site regarding what I blew the whistle on in Canada, if Canada is doing it, you can be sure other nations are at least considering similar tactics if not fully engaging in them already.

He was spying on trumps felonious buddies . And rightfully so.

FOX news as the source????

If it doesn't happen tomorrow, can we laugh our asses off at the O/P?

Or will this be yet ANOTHER Nunes fuck up?

Never heard of innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law eh? You would enjoy a dictatorship like Cuba or North Korea.

Trump Lives Matter!!!!

Lol! The irony of trump righties being upset about law enforcement over reach .

You reap what you sow !

'Incidental' my ass! In spycraft-speak, 'incidental' means reverse-targeting.

NSA To Provide "Smoking Gun" Proof Obama Spied On Trump | Zero Hedge
If this is such obvious common sense then why is the guy that Trump appointed to run the NSA saying that there is NO EVIDENCE to back up Trumps tweets? You are off the rails dude
FBI, NSA, and DOJ have no evidence to support Trump’s wiretap allegations
I'm going to break this down to the simplest of terms.

If Trump wasn't "wiretapped" how did all of this information get out there?

If this is such obvious common sense then why is the guy that Trump appointed to run the NSA saying that there is NO EVIDENCE to back up Trumps tweets? You are off the rails dude

The Russians were "wiretapped". Trumps team called the Russians. The communications were intercepted. Trumps team lied about meeting with the Russians. There lies were exposed through illegal leaking. Any questions?

Never heard of innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law eh? You would enjoy a dictatorship like Cuba or North Korea.

Trump Lives Matter!!!!

Lol! The irony of trump righties being upset about law enforcement over reach .

You reap what you sow !
I'll take that as a no. Your ignorance of the law is quite well known. Stay in school son.....your ignorance is showing.

How about you address my statement now. If it is so simple then why is Trumps appointed NSA director testifying before congress that there is no evidence?

If Trump wasn't "wiretapped" how did all of this information get out there?[/QUOTE]

It would appear that even the looniest of the loons on the left are become aware of the truth of your statement. I see now that Pelosi and Elija Cummings have both gone on record bemoaning the fact that an independent investigation hasn't already been launched into smearing Nunes. I'm sure it is flowing from their deep undying patriotism in ascertaining the truth, setting aside all bias in pursuit of objectivity on the house investigation

Trump was not the target . But Trump and his buddies hobknob with legit targets .

The real question is .... why is trump n company in bed wh shady fucks ?

Trump was not the target . But Trump and his buddies hobknob with legit targets .

The real question is .... why is trump n company in bed wh shady fucks ?

On the face of it... valid observation but in your query you are making an assumption and stating it as fact.

Actually the real question is why did our government intelligence agencies overtly break then obfuscate their breaking of the laws that they are bound by?

Why did O through his AG continue down the track of FISA / NSA data gathering when it was made clear that there was no cause?

These two questions are not just based on the fertile imagination of the partisan mind... No, there is tangible evidence integral to establishing the legal foundation to pursue and develop these questions....

Forum List

Back