NSA spying on Tucker Carlson

All of our intelligence agencies are being run by Leftists who are being ordered by the Democrats to spend all their resources to spy on US citizens. They are supposed to be our most trusted security resources and they are nothing but minions for Biden and the Democrats. It cannot be overstated just how bad this is for the country.
It's more complicated than that.
Look at it as a civil war behind closed doors....there are those in the 3-letter agencies who are true patriots.....Edward Snowden is an extreme example.

The so-called "Whistleblower Protection Act" is nothing resembling it's title...more the opposite.
nsa sa1.jpg

Carlson was in direct contact with people close to Putin. SOP calls for monitoring that type of contact.
They're spying on everyone, twisted sister.

Last edited:
Carlson was in direct contact with people close to Putin. SOP calls for monitoring that type of contact.
True. However Tucker says his identity was revealed which is illegal. If so it looks like the Deep State was trying to start a rumor Tucker was in cahoots with Putin.

Once again — Russia, Russia, Russia.

Of course Carlson has an unblemished soul. The real life equivalent of mother Theresa
If the law says Tucker’s identity should not be revealed Tucker’s reputation is irrelevant. His identity should not have been revealed. Period.

Does "SOP" also call for leaking info about an unmasked U.S. citizen to media sources? That's illegal. What pisses them off is Carlson was able to get ahead of their little attempted psyop against him. He exposed them and the NSA issued a non-denial, denial. The plan must have been to leak his emails to the intermediaries that he was reaching out to for help TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW WITH PUTIN. The Left has gone quite insane where Russia is concerned. Carlson's "crime" was to be a journalist that they wanted to discredit.

The fact that you supporters of this criminal behavior by our government, are all on board with a journalist being illegally unmasked tells me you are fully supportive of whatever it takes to crush your opposition. That may well come back to haunt you someday.

The USA continues its demonic growth into a tyrannical nation
They illegally spied on him and leaked private information even through he is a private citizen
All based on politics

And now you know why I hate the USA
The good thing is that he isn't being lied about...or is he? Sadly that kind of mess can always take place at anytime too.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I know that this kind of matter can be a pain half the time, but to me, being ignored completely is not always a good thing either.

Who is this Tucker Carlson anyway? What are his qualifications to speak. If he actually does have contacts with Russians, then I am glad if our intelligence agencies watch him.

Does "SOP" also call for leaking info about an unmasked U.S. citizen to media sources? That's illegal. What pisses them off is Carlson was able to get ahead of their little attempted psyop against him. He exposed them and the NSA issued a non-denial, denial. The plan must have been to leak his emails to the intermediaries that he was reaching out to for help TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW WITH PUTIN. The Left has gone quite insane where Russia is concerned. Carlson's "crime" was to be a journalist that they wanted to discredit.

The fact that you supporters of this criminal behavior by our government, are all on board with a journalist being illegally unmasked tells me you are fully supportive of whatever it takes to crush your opposition. That may well come back to haunt you someday.
Carlson is nothing like a journalist.

Where's the evidence the law was broken
If Tucker Carlson was named to another journalist as seeking an interview Putin, the law was broken.

Of course little will happen to the spy agency. Laws were violated during the spying on the Trump administration but so far only some peon named Kevin Clinesmith was thrown under the bus.

Where's the evidence the law was broken
If Tucker Carlson was named to another journalist as seeking an interview Putin, the law was broken.

Of course little will happen to the spy agency. Laws were violated during the spying on the Trump administration but so far only some peon named Kevin Clinesmith was thrown under the bus.

Brennan and Steele should face military tribunals - that pos Commie going on Maddow calling President Trump a traitor.....he's the war criminal, traitor to this country.

The CIA hasn't been on top of any important event since WW2. Do they send NSA agents who don't behave themselves to enforce border security or don't they care about border security? The FBI is bogged down trying to make a trespassing case against mom an pop republicans while looters and arsonists go free on the left coast. My guess is that federal agencies are on their own to make their own agenda while the president dodders around the White House until the 1st Lady grabs him by the arm for the night.

Forum List

Back