NSA may be reading your emails

A thought just popped into my head ... whether they read emails or not, imagine what they would think just reading this thread about them ... hmmm ...

"What the hell ... does everyone think we are that lame?"

Nothing new. People who think they are safe to be private on the internet, need a reality check.

Agreed. The NSA has had data mining programs scanning the internet for as long as there has been an internet. They don't actually read all e-mails. Their programs scan for key words and phrases. They really only read the ones their programs spit out.

Years ago, the Europeans developed an encryption protocol that the NSA wouldn't allow American financial institutions to use until after their security experts had figured out had to crack it.

There are no secrets, and there is no anonymity.

Nothing new. People who think they are safe to be private on the internet, need a reality check.

Agreed. The NSA has had data mining programs scanning the internet for as long as there has been an internet. They don't actually read all e-mails. Their programs scan for key words and phrases. They really only read the ones their programs spit out.

Years ago, the Europeans developed an encryption protocol that the NSA wouldn't allow American financial institutions to use until after their security experts had figured out had to crack it.

There are no secrets, and there is no anonymity.

I take back everything I said !!!!! I was joking !!!

ROFLMAO

project echelon, people

plus, the internet is a public network, there is no expectation of privacy in public

funny-pictures-they-found-bodies-your-cat-buried.jpg

Gotta hide them better and not mention them anymore ...

Forum List

Back