NSA may be reading your emails

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
The National Security Agency is facing renewed scrutiny over the extent of its domestic surveillance program, with critics in Congress saying its recent intercepts of the private telephone calls and e-mail messages of Americans are broader than previously acknowledged, current and former officials said.
The agency’s monitoring of domestic e-mail messages, in particular, has posed longstanding legal and logistical difficulties, the officials said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/17/us/17nsa.html?_r=2&hp

They could read them years ago. I hope they enjoy my teacherweb ones. :eusa_angel:

Nothing new. People who think they are safe to be private on the internet, need a reality check.

I can just see it now...first the mysterious phone calls, and then the black vans outside the house. My assets will surely be frozen, and finally some guys dressed in black rain coats walking up to the door. The next day my wife wonders where the hell I disappeared to. Damn...this isn't good for me at all, thanks for ruining my day.

Last edited:
Trillions of emails each day ... trust me, no matter what, they can't read ALL your mail, they just skim some of them at most.

Trillions of emails each day ... trust me, no matter what, they can't read ALL your mail, they just skim some of them at most.

The agency’s monitoring of domestic e-mail messages, in particular, has posed longstanding legal and logistical difficulties, the officials said.

So, understanding that what they "skim" through is for the purpose of detecting possible terrorist activity, what's the point?

So, understanding that what they "skim" through is for the purpose of detecting possible terrorist activity, what's the point?

It's a good way to waste money. :razz:

you don't? mine's like 3 inches bigger than it was before reading those emails....they can't call me the inch who never got some....anymore...

That makes you what .... half an inch now?

hmmmm, i'm 3 inches bigger....than an inch...so yeah, i'm only half an inch....ain't joe 'scranton' biden math awesome!

Well, factor it with Reagonomics then it cost you -$1500 to?

hmmmm, i'm 3 inches bigger....than an inch...so yeah, i'm only half an inch....ain't joe 'scranton' biden math awesome!

actually, obama's government is still paying for my enlargement, because you have to spread the size around, you know....

Oooh, forgot that math ... you win a bailout! Woot!

actually, obama's government is still paying for my enlargement, because you have to spread the size around, you know....

Don't know what difference it makes. You guys are all talk anyway. :lol:

Oooh, forgot that math ... you win a bailout! Woot!

SaturdayNightFever-1.jpg

Forum List

Back