NRA

How many NRA members have committed "gun violence?" My guess is virtually none.

So then, why is the NRA the boogyman for the gun grabbers?
Intransigence.

in·tran·si·gence
/inˈtransəjəns,inˈtranzəjəns/

noun
noun: intransigence; noun: intransigency
refusal to change one's views or to agree about something.
They give in way more than they should.
20k plus unconstitutional gun laws in this country.
Shame.

Yep, and then there are those who think they don't have to worry about losing their guns since they have the 2a. Never mind those 20k laws trying to infringe on their right. These people are just beyond ignorant.

This is a lie, there are no 'gun grabbers,' no one seeks to 'confiscate' guns.

Apparently you missed the discussion of the Phony Mexican, Beto, a few month ago.

And the rest of the Democrat field listened to Señor O'Rourke with an air of approval.
Beto O'Rourke on gun control: 'Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15' – video

Your whole lib party hates the 2a. They vote to infringe on every opportunity they get. Keep that snout in the sand.

Your whole lib party hates the 2a. They vote to infringe on every opportunity they get. Keep that snout in the sand.

Actually, the Dem Party interprets the 2a as only giving the Army and the military the right to bear arms, not the People.

This is an interpretation that Liberal Dictators in places like Cuba and Iran would agree with- that only the army should have firearms, because they are "well regulated"

Intransigence.

in·tran·si·gence
/inˈtransəjəns,inˈtranzəjəns/

noun
noun: intransigence; noun: intransigency
refusal to change one's views or to agree about something.
They give in way more than they should.
20k plus unconstitutional gun laws in this country.
Shame.
You need to qualify unconstitutional. Gun control in general is only unconstitutional in the most radically strict readings of the amendmant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Strict reading is how it should be read.
It isnt a guessing game.

I used to belong. Why give them money to protect my guns when the second amendment does? No more of my money for them. My hunting rifles are safe.
For now.
Soon, they'll be classified as sniper weapons, designed with no purpose other than to kill people from great ranges.

Thats always been a problem for me.
They want to ban so called assault weapons but not the more powerful rifles that can hit at triple the distance and more.

I think it just goes to show just how uneducated dems are when it comes to firearms and the push back they'd receive if they tried to ban the common hunting rifle.

I used to belong. Why give them money to protect my guns when the second amendment does? No more of my money for them. My hunting rifles are safe.
For now.
Soon, they'll be classified as sniper weapons, designed with no purpose other than to kill people from great ranges.

Thats always been a problem for me.
They want to ban so called assault weapons but not the more powerful rifles that can hit at triple the distance and more.

I think it just goes to show just how uneducated dems are when it comes to firearms and the push back they'd receive if they tried to ban the common hunting rifle.
Low-hanging fruit - ban the easy stuff now and work on the hard stuff later.
They know they can prey on the emotions of the ignorant by dishonestly creating an existential threat out of 'assault weapons'.

Most of the "anti-gun" arguments are based on an dishonest, and inconsistently applied philosophy or set of philosophical axioms, so I no longer care to address them, especially to people too stupid, uneducated, dishonest or dishonest to actually address this.

At the same time, most claims about "banning guns" are just hot air, unless a serious movement to repeal the 2nd Amendment is ever in the works. Beyond that, I'm assuming it's up to the states' for how and how much to regulate them, and I'm unfamiliar what the history of lawsuits against the states' on behalf of the 2nd Amendment violations have been, or what the history of defining a "well-regulated militia" or "arms" has been by the courts.

Regardless, in practice most deaths are natural or accidental, not the result of murder, bloodshed, or violence, including gun violence - violence just produces a fear and negative emotional reaction in people which ordinary death doesn't, and generates a lot of sensationalist attention from media.

It wouldn't shock me if the obesity epidemic in America is more responsible for premature deaths than guns or violence are (just as it might be responsible for more premature deaths than tobacco related ones), but I won't back that up with statistics right now.

Last edited:

86D2B1AF-21E4-4BFA-826D-98DFF7ECF9F9.jpeg

Forum List

Back