treated worse than dogs?

AOC: U.S. parental leave 'treats people worse than dogs'

"AOC: U.S. parental leave 'treats people worse than dogs"

Does she even have a clue about the difference between dogs and people?

All I can hope is, she gets pregnant, has a baby, and takes a year off from Congress.

Thoughts?
I am not a resident of her district and I expect her to represent the voters of her district.

Then let the voters of her district pay for all this time off.

All I can hope is, she gets pregnant, has a baby, and takes a year off from Congress.

Thoughts?
I am not a resident of her district and I expect her to represent the voters of her district.

Well sure, me neither but that doesn't change the depth of her stupidity and ignorance. You have to feel sorrow for these type of people. They need serious help.

Thoughts?

Shows us all how out of touch the left is with industry. Let her start her own company and see how easy it is to do without one of her workers for eight weeks, six months, or a year. Or perhaps she has two or more new parents at one time.

Not only a huge cost to the business as they would have to hire replacements either on their own or a temporary service, but do we as a country, 21 trillion dollars in debt, need to be putting more burden on the taxpayers with paid parental leave?

Thoughts?

Well sure, me neither but that doesn't change the depth of her stupidity and ignorance. You have to feel sorrow for these type of people. They need serious help.
No hon, you seem to have to.

But truly, this chick is dumb.
Comparing dogs to american unconstitutional policy is absurd.

Forum List

Back