NRA Member Who Lost Sister To Gun Violence Tearfully Asks Senate To Protect Women

You can't save them all. Sometimes shit just happens because it's a shitty world and always has been since humans came into it.

So we enforce them.
How does the state prove that a gun was bought w/o a background check?

if the NRA hadn't pushed through the Tiahardt Amendments, it would be possible to enforce our existing laws
BS. Nothing that this amendment made it more difficult to enforce background checks or any other gun-related law.

I see you've never heard of the Tiahardt Amendments.
I see you didn't answer my question:

I'll ask another:
What about the Tiahardt Amendment makes it more difficult to enforce background checks or any other gun-related law?

What part of the word "unenforceable" is unclear to you?

But pushing do-nothing, feel-good legislation is always an option in an election year. If our betters don't at least look like they're doing something to think of the children, they might lose their phony baloney jobs, and we can't have that.

If it's "do-nothing" legislation, how come the NRA is spending so much of your money fighting it?
Simple: There's no sound reason to accept a restriction on the right to keep and bear arms that does nothing to prevent gun-related crime.

What about the Tenhardt (sic) Amendment makes it more difficult to enforce background checks or any other gun-related law?

Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence ? Gun Law Information Experts

No law does anything until you pass it and enforce it.
I see you didn't answer either question:

The Tiarhardt Amendment
-Prohibit the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) from releasing firearm trace data for use by cities, states, researchers, litigants and members of the public;
-Require the Federal Bureau of Investigation to destroy all approved gun purchaser records within 24 hours; and
-Prohibit ATF from requiring gun dealers to submit their inventories to law enforcement.

How do these things makre it more difficult to enforce background checks?
What other gun laws do these things make it more difficult to enforcre? How?

Last edited:
Whot other gun laws do these things make it more difficult to enforcre? How?

Read the link I supplied
I did. It doesn't anwer any of these questions -- and neither have you:

How do does the Tiahardt amendment makre it more difficult to enforce background checks?
What other gun laws does the Tiahardt Amendment make more difficult to enforcre? How?

I'm especially interested in the first question, that which you have avoided the longest.

Last edited:
Comprehend the link I supplied

it very clearly addresses your questions
This is a lie; you know that the link you provided doesnt answer any of these questions:

How do does the Tiahardt amendment makre it more difficult to enforce background checks?
What other gun laws does the Tiahardt Amendment make more difficult to enforcre? How?

Disagree?
Cite the the relevant text.

Of course it does.
There you go, lying again.

Disagree?
Cite the relevant text that answers these questions:

How do does the Tiahardt Amendment makre it more difficult to enforce background checks?

Forum List

Back