NRA emergency airlifts high capacity magazines into Virgina as tensions flare

One way to sell 30,000 rounds of ammo.

The NRA doesnt sell ammo.
The NRA exists to do nothing but shill for the arms and ammo dealers. It is the industry lobby....the whole 2nd thing..for them..is a marketing ploy.

BTW....best to interject that I'm pro-2nd...and pro-constitutional carry.....and have no issue with America being armed. But the NRA are master propagandists..and major power players on the DC scene.

The NRA exists to do nothing but shill for the arms and ammo dealers. It is the industry lobby....the whole 2nd thing..for them..is a marketing ploy.

BTW....best to interject that I'm pro-2nd...and pro-constitutional carry.....and have no issue with America being armed. But the NRA are master propagandists..and major power players on the DC scene.

The NRA fights to keep the left from over reaching when it comes to gun legislation.

The NRA fights to keep the left from over reaching when it comes to gun legislation.
The 2nd..and the SCOTUS.....would do just fine without their efforts. IMO..of course.

That's clothing, bags, etc. dumbass!

You see any guns, ammunition, or gun accessories for sale on that site?

The closest thing they have are holsters.
That's not what you said dumbass. You said they sell nothing but membership's

They don't sell GUNS, shit for brains!

The gear they do sell is membership related.

I swear, I have rarely seen someone dumber than a liberal, but I think we have a winner in you, racist POS!

When even another gun nut as crazy as Bigreb says you are full of shit, you really should reconsider your strategy.
I'm not a gun but I fight for my Rights so if that makes me a gun nut so be it. Why aren't you a gun nut? Are you a Nazi that hates Rights?

The NRA sells everything gun related. They were once a fine organization that taught gun safety. Now they are nothing more than the marketing wing for the gun manufacturers.

What does the NRA sell that's "gun related"?

I said they were the marketing wing (advertising), not sales. Their job is to convince gun nuts to buy all that crap. Not to make the actual sale.

Their job is to preserve our Constitutional Rights from being taken away by goddamn communists like you.

There is no proof that 90% of gun owners support
Bullshit. The NRA convinces the gun nuts they need to buy lots of guns.
Most gun owners are not “gun nuts”

you have it backwards

gun owners do not exist because of the NRA

The NRA exists because of gun owners

I never said gun owners and gun nuts were the same thing. More than 90% of the country, including gun owners, support universal background checks. Gun nuts, brainwashed by NRA propaganda, oppose them.
There is no proof that 90% of gun owners support more gun laws than we already have

But what you are saying is people who agree with you are ok and people who dont are “gun nuts”

Well, yes. There is lots of proof that more than 90% support universal background checks. .
Poll: 97 percent support background checks for all gun buyers
I dont believe that poll and I doubt if you believe it either

Of course I believe it. There have been several that said the same thing. You don't believe it because for you to believe it would mean having to accept that the propaganda you have fallen for is bullshit. It's easier for them to fool you than it is for anyone else to convince you that you have been fooled.

Bullshit. The NRA convinces the gun nuts they need to buy lots of guns.

you have it backwards

I never said gun owners and gun nuts were the same thing. More than 90% of the country, including gun owners, support universal background checks. Gun nuts, brainwashed by NRA propaganda, oppose them.

The reason 90% support universal background checks is because the surveyors downplayed the word "universal" and failed to explain that it would require a full gun registry to work. Explain that and watch your support drop to libtards who don't own guns.

You always throw that gun registry thing in there. That is not what is proposed dumb ass. Quit making shit up.
And your side always tries to hide the details of what you want to do

just because you arent pushing it now does not mean you wont in the future

in fact I know you will even if you dont

You can't logically argue against what is actually proposed, so you have to make shit up.

Family members don't fill the bill sometimes. We moved weapons out of house a few months before having to put dad in a veterans home due to Alzheimer's. It was the correct move.

It was and I hope the old mans days are all sunny. But if he needs a cuple highcaps and a few rounds of lake city green tip I got ya.
Actually he passed of the disease many years ago. On the other hand, if family or government later tries to take mine, I'll try to keep you in mind. :)

They just took away ma in laws drivers license. It sucks, but I'm glad it was them that did it. I was about to take it my self. Rough road. We had to buy a safe for all the guns and car keys.
Hang in there. It is a strange progression. My best to you and yours.

I got the easy job. I'm just the driver. The messed up part is watching them slip out, then come back worried as hell because she don't know what the hell happened. Rough stuff.
Yep. Remember well. Your wife has it worse, since her mother.

The NRA sells everything gun related. They were once a fine organization that taught gun safety. Now they are nothing more than the marketing wing for the gun manufacturers.

The NRA sells nothing gun related you ignoramus. There are paid for adds in their magazines but they aren't selling any gun related. You're about as bright as a night light aren't you.

No, not direct sales, but marketing does have a huge effect on sales. Are you really going to try to use that tiny distinction to say the NRA doesn't bring in millions of dollars for gun and gun paraphernalia companies?

That's clothing, bags, etc. dumbass!

You see any guns, ammunition, or gun accessories for sale on that site?

The closest thing they have are holsters.
That's not what you said dumbass. You said they sell nothing but membership's

They don't sell GUNS, shit for brains!

The gear they do sell is membership related.

I swear, I have rarely seen someone dumber than a liberal, but I think we have a winner in you, racist POS!

When even another gun nut as crazy as Bigreb says you are full of shit, you really should reconsider your strategy.
I'm not a gun but I fight for my Rights so if that makes me a gun nut so be it. Why aren't you a gun nut? Are you a Nazi that hates Rights?

Is your little brain incapable of seeing that those aren't the only two options?

What does the NRA sell that's "gun related"?

I said they were the marketing wing (advertising), not sales. Their job is to convince gun nuts to buy all that crap. Not to make the actual sale.

Their job is to preserve our Constitutional Rights from being taken away by goddamn communists like you.

So now I'm a communist? You're an idiot.

you have it backwards

The reason 90% support universal background checks is because the surveyors downplayed the word "universal" and failed to explain that it would require a full gun registry to work. Explain that and watch your support drop to libtards who don't own guns.

You always throw that gun registry thing in there. That is not what is proposed dumb ass. Quit making shit up.

You can't logically argue against what is actually proposed, so you have to make shit up.
Liberals ultimately want gun confiscation as they have in europe

you may not know where you are going with this but it's clear to me

The NRA sells nothing gun related you ignoramus. There are paid for adds in their magazines but they aren't selling any gun related. You're about as bright as a night light aren't you.

No, not direct sales, but marketing does have a huge effect on sales. Are you really going to try to use that tiny distinction to say the NRA doesn't bring in millions of dollars for gun and gun paraphernalia companies?

Yes I will use that distinction. Selling something and advertising for paid advertisers ARE DISTINCTLY different. Many shooting, firearms and sports related magazines advertise for income.

You claimed "NRA SELLS EVERYTHING GUN RELATED" Backpedaling now on your wild far fetched fabrication from your biased libtard immigration??

Liberals ultimately want gun confiscation as they have in europe

you may not know where you are going with this but it's clear to me

Amazing skill you have there. You think you know more about what I want than I do. When did you first know you had this superpower?

Yes I will use that distinction. Selling something and advertising for paid advertisers ARE DISTINCTLY different. Many shooting, firearms and sports related magazines advertise for income.

You claimed "NRA SELLS EVERYTHING GUN RELATED" Backpedaling now on your wild far fetched fabrication from your biased libtard immigration??

Yes, increased sales as a result of Marketing by the NRA has made millions for the gun industry.

Fake news? This is based on an op-ed by somebody named Jim Stanley who allegedly represents some doomsday prep association. Did anybody ever ask the NRA if it was true?

Forum List

Back