NRA calls Obama on Hypocrisy

You fucking idiots are defending peolpe calling the sandy hill killling faked.

You want people harrassing the dead babies parents and calling them liars.

You people have jumped the shark

The morning vodka is strong in this one

The NRA went After Obamas kids

you defend it.

the gun nutters YOU created are now going after the dead babies parents and calling them traitors to this country.

You fucks jsut defend them.

YOur scum under the feet of westboro scum.

Dead babies make gun fucking nuts happy.

they would love to see Obama kids dead.

You need to leave this country you scumbags

And if you are a prime example of the left, i would rather side with the right.

Since your side cares so much about the children, you allow them to be partially born then killed.

You fucking idiots are defending peolpe calling the sandy hill killling faked.

You want people harrassing the dead babies parents and calling them liars.

You people have jumped the shark
Many of you fuckin' lefty loons just love it when incidents like SH occur, for it gives you the opportunity to further your loony agenda, you stupid, drunken, loser.

You fucks either SLAM hard at the idiots that are now attacking the parents if thes dead babies or you accept them as your tools.

its time to stand up if you have ANY decency left in you people.

I have NO confidence you will

your now westboro crazy level

As parents, I am sure Barack and Michelle Obama would love for their daughters to be able to play outside, go to the mall and go to school without Secret Service protection

But this is the world we live in and the NRA has helped to make it that way

You are beneath contempt and a bald faced liar. But then what does one expect from a liberal that names himself rightwinger to try and confuse people,

Do you actually have a point to make?

I believe his point came across perfectly, moron.

the second these assholes came out with these fucking lies you people should have kicked them in the balls.

You wont because you hate Obama more than you love the children of this country

No the NRA isn't stupid, you are. Yes we can hire armed guards but it would be of little use since they wouldn't be allowed to be armed in a "gun-free zone" which most schools are.

Logic isn't your forte. You should stop before you make a bigger ass of yourself.

GFSZA makes an exception for those licensed to carry weapons by the same state that the school is in.

So you whine like a LITTLE BABY for nothing.

Although the Federal GFSZA does provide an exception for an individual licensed to carry a firearm, this exception only applies in the State that physically issued the permit.

Although the GFSZA allows a citizen to discharge a firearm on private property, it prohibits discharge on public property in the Gun Free Zones by anyone except on-duty law enforcement and school security. A carry permit never exempts an individual from the GFSZA discharge restrictions, even in the State that physically issued it.

So you carry a gun into the school if you have a CHL.... but you cannot use it.

You have a bunch of guns. Aren't you supposed to use them to defend us from tyrannical laws like this?

It is amazing how TM can come in and fuck up a perfectly good thread

GFSZA makes an exception for those licensed to carry weapons by the same state that the school is in.

So you whine like a LITTLE BABY for nothing.

Although the Federal GFSZA does provide an exception for an individual licensed to carry a firearm, this exception only applies in the State that physically issued the permit.

Although the GFSZA allows a citizen to discharge a firearm on private property, it prohibits discharge on public property in the Gun Free Zones by anyone except on-duty law enforcement and school security. A carry permit never exempts an individual from the GFSZA discharge restrictions, even in the State that physically issued it.

So you carry a gun into the school if you have a CHL.... but you cannot use it.

You have a bunch of guns. Aren't you supposed to use them to defend us from tyrannical laws like this?

You see it as a tyrannical law?

I see the idiocy of it, but I wouldn't call it tyrannical.

And where were you when so many of your loony lefty brethren on this board were viciously attacking Palin's downs inflicted child, and her daughters?

Oh, that's right, blacked out as usual.

Never mind.

I think it is just the opposite. It is the gun grabbers that are using the ones using kids.
"The good thing about Newtown is, it was so horrific" said former Governor Ed Rendell (D-PA)

Read more: Former Dem Gov: ?The good thing about Newtown is, it was so horrific?

Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement
Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement | WashingtonExaminer.com

So you tell me again who are taking advantage of the kids.

As parents, I am sure Barack and Michelle Obama would love for their daughters to be able to play outside, go to the mall and go to school without Secret Service protection

But this is the world we live in and the NRA has helped to make it that way

You are beneath contempt and a bald faced liar. But then what does one expect from a liberal that names himself rightwinger to try and confuse people,

Do you actually have a point to make?

If his point is he doesn't understand a sarcastic user name I would say point well made. :razz:

And where were you when so many of your loony lefty brethren on this board were viciously attacking Palin's downs inflicted child, and her daughters?

Oh, that's right, blacked out as usual.

Never mind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank god Truthmatters is a lefty, I'm not sure I could take the embarrassment If we were on the same side.

Sickly funny to see a liberal get so worked up about dead babies, considering the long trail of dead babies in their legacy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back