NRA calls Obama on Hypocrisy

As parents, I am sure Barack and Michelle Obama would love for their daughters to be able to play outside, go to the mall and go to school without Secret Service protection

But this is the world we live in and the NRA has helped to make it that way

As parents, I am sure Barack and Michelle Obama would love for their daughters to be able to play outside, go to the mall and go to school without Secret Service protection

You are beneath contempt and a bald faced liar. But then what does one expect from a liberal that names himself rightwinger to try and confuse people,

You are beneath contempt and a bald faced liar. But then what does one expect from a liberal that names himself rightwinger to try and confuse people,

Do you actually have a point to make?

The left very rarely apply their own policy mandates for the people to themselves. For instance, they generally oppose school choice and then send their own children to posh, elitist private schools.

As far as armed guards for Obama's children, let's be real here, it is reasonable to assume that they are in danger while in public. Therefore, it only makes sense to have armed guards. I don't think Obama is really trying to "take everyone's guns" like some on the right would have you believe - the major issue here is a ban on assault weapons. I do however, understand why some would believe armed guards guarding his children can come across as hypocritical - but let's be reasonable here.

There are many right wingers right here on this site who woul Love to see the Obama kids dead

They hate black people and hate this predisent so much it would bring them glee to see a dead child

You fucking idiots are defending peolpe calling the sandy hill killling faked.

You want people harrassing the dead babies parents and calling them liars.

You people have jumped the shark

I don't really see the hypocrisy. Anyone in the U.S. is allowed to hire armed guards for their daughters.

Is the NRA stupid? oh wait, yes, they are.

No the NRA isn't stupid, you are. Yes we can hire armed guards but it would be of little use since they wouldn't be allowed to be armed in a "gun-free zone" which most schools are.

Logic isn't your forte. You should stop before you make a bigger ass of yourself.

GFSZA makes an exception for those licensed to carry weapons by the same state that the school is in.

So you whine like a LITTLE BABY for nothing.

Although the Federal GFSZA does provide an exception for an individual licensed to carry a firearm, this exception only applies in the State that physically issued the permit.

Although the GFSZA allows a citizen to discharge a firearm on private property, it prohibits discharge on public property in the Gun Free Zones by anyone except on-duty law enforcement and school security. A carry permit never exempts an individual from the GFSZA discharge restrictions, even in the State that physically issued it.

So you carry a gun into the school if you have a CHL.... but you cannot use it.

Dead babies make gun fucking nuts happy.

they would love to see Obama kids dead.

You need to leave this country you scumbags

Our schools have armed policemen as well, which is a good thing.

Universal background checks are mandatory, I believe, in order to identify those mentally unbalanced who should not have access to firearms.

Adam Lanza's brain showed nothing unusual. People who knew him said showed no signs of mental illness. So how are you going to do mandatory checks on people that show no mental problems?

Once again your feel good rhetoric is empty.

Forum List

Back