NPR is pure propaganda

NPR reportedly nixes ad calling Kermit Gosnell an ‘abortion doctor.’ The reason is sadly comical.

Why? Because they refuse to use the term "Abortion Doctor" when describing the movie coming out about Dr. Gosnell who has been described as America's #1 mass murderer.

The truth hurts, doesn't it Dims.

Is the guy an abortion doctor?

Got a problem with that? Want to use big government to shut him down? That's perfectly fine. Just say you're for big government and majority rule and lets go vote on an abortion amendment.

NPR reportedly nixes ad calling Kermit Gosnell an ‘abortion doctor.’ The reason is sadly comical.

Why? Because they refuse to use the term "Abortion Doctor" when describing the movie coming out about Dr. Gosnell who has been described as America's #1 mass murderer.

Got a problem with that? Want to use big government to shut him down? That's perfectly fine. Just say you're for big government and majority rule and lets go vote on an abortion amendment.

He is an abortion doctor, but NPR is too ashamed of him to want to identify him as an abortion doctor.

That is the point.

And yes, the big bad government should have shut him down in the 1970's when they discovered he had multiple health code violations.

But abortion is a political football, so instead of forcing him to comply or shut him down, they just stopped coming round.

They could have prevented all of those deaths.

And to think, the Left is worried about back alley abortions if they outlaw abortion? Hell, they are going on as we speak with goons like Gosnell.

I find NPR presents both sides of an issue far better than other media:

abortionindustry_custom-02c949cb9ef3d1002de930a159fa59549f3b1b19-s800-c85.jpg

I used to donate to NPR, and PBS many years ago. Then I woke up, and began to realize their programming mostly pushes the Far Left, Progressive agenda. I stopped donating, and turned it off. However, my tax dollars still go there against my will.

I used to donate to NPR, and PBS many years ago. Then I woke up, and began to realize their programming mostly pushes the Far Left, Progressive agenda. I stopped donating, and turned it off. However, my tax dollars still go there against my will.

Yep, the Left is all about your money, preferably by force.

He is an abortion doctor, but NPR is too ashamed of him to want to identify him as an abortion doctor.

That is the point.

And yes, the big bad government should have shut him down in the 1970's when they discovered he had multiple health code violations.

But abortion is a political football, so instead of forcing him to comply or shut him down, they just stopped coming round.

They could have prevented all of those deaths.

And to think, the Left is worried about back alley abortions if they outlaw abortion? Hell, they are going on as we speak with goons like Gosnell.

Well cool. How about we say he is a doctor who makes 99% of his income performing abortions. That sounds legally defendable.

Hey, sounds like you and me, we aren't making anyone have an abortion, or preventing anyone with big government. Go team.

What's the big deal? Some great programs, some I have no interest in, just like every other radio or TV station, watch what I like skip what I don't.
What is pure propaganda about D Abby, the antique road show, baking shows, nature shows, travel shows. consider the possibility that you get to choice,
don't let your anger make you miss out on the stuff well worth watching. or hearing.

What is the truth?

I don't think NPR denies that the person in question was a mass murdering abortion doctor.

They just don't like advertising it as such.

They are attempting to manipulate public opinion via the psychology of words and withholding information.

NPR is anti-white big time
I used to listen to them a lot because it was all I could get at work
anti-white stories all the time
....so after about 2 years of not listening to them, I turned them on and guess what's on?:--an anti-white story
and they are funded by the government???!!

Forum List

Back