Now You'll See Schumer, Pelosi, And Schiff Shut Up About Trump Surveillance

Uh, I wouldn't be so excited if I were you...it was still legal surveillance. Who else was the Trump team talking to they maybe shouldn't have been?
Surveillance in itself isn't bad, everybody gathers information, no big deal. Whether it was legal surveillance like all this other stuff out there is something I'm keeping an open mind about.

If it is proven that the Obama administration NSA, CIA and FBI conducted surveillance on political opposition during a presidential campaign or during a transition to power, that is banana republic police state tactics and unacceptable in this country. Whether they finagled some justification to do so "legally" is beside the point.

If this is true, it's 10,000 times worse than anything Richard Nixon even dreamed of doing. This could conceivably be considered an act of treason. I am quite sure Mr. Obama was smart enough to keep his fingerprints off of the whole thing. He won't be touched. But you better believe there are going to be some people held accountable.

The Intelligence Committee confirmed they received the invitation for the Chairs of the committees to come to the White House and view the information Nunes viewed.

While the lame stream media whines about who let Nunes in to the White House Complex, Claiming the NYT's article proves the Administration was involved in coordinating with Nunes' to support their surveillance claims.

So let me gets this straight. A NSA spook finds evidence Trump information was picked up in wire taps, instead of masking the information which is policy the information was circulated illegally in reports, the NSA spook contacts Nunes and tells him he has information showing there was inappropriate handling of information, NSA spook clears Nunes through the White House to come view the information, Nunes views the information and finds there's serious breaches, tells Trump.

Then the lame stream goes batshit crazy claiming the process is the story and this was all some sort of nefarious attempt to stage a distraction.

Certainly one of you libtardos can shed some light on what was nefarious about doing what the standard procedures call for and why the fact a crime was committed is of no significance.
The Intelligence Committee confirmed they received the invitation for the Chairs of the committees to come to the White House and view the information Nunes viewed.
When? Of course they'll shut up once they've got the answer.

Today, petunia.

Now why don't you tell the class why the stupid libtardos don't give a shit about the crime that was committed and they're hell bent on screaming at the top of their lungs there's some gigantic conspiracy theory Trump orchestrated to distract from the Russians?
I was all excited thinking we'd finally know what information Nunes has been talking about, but NO. All we got was the names of the people who gave the information to him, and surprise, surprise, it was WH staff. The chairmen didn't mention ANYTHING that I heard that would indicate what all this was about except that it was Michael Flynn's name that was unmasked in a communication. Now Flynn is offering to testify in return for a "deal." No one knows why he wants a deal, either.
The press continues to make up whatever to fill in the blanks and this is the biggest teaser I can remember the government inventing in some time.
WHY does Trump WANT to keep all this in the front of the news cycle? If it were me, I'd want to let the investigatory committees and the FBI do their job quietly, which will take months, and have people put it on the back burner while the press focuses on his policy initiatives.
This guy makes no sense to me.

Now Flynn is offering to testify in return for a "deal." No one knows why he wants a deal, either.

Well that's just a lie. He doesn't want "a deal" he wants immunity from unreasonable prosecution and I don't fucking blame him one bit. You fucking people are INSANE. You want to go after anybody you can on anything you can, whether warranted or not... all that matters is they are connected to Trump. He simply wants assurance that when he sits down to answer your stupid little witch hunt questions, you're not going to turn around and drag him into court over some bullshit. He already had his fucking career ended over bullshit and no one had his back.

Forum List

Back