Now you see her, now you don't.

I have to give some props to Hillary.

In that photo, Two people acted properly.
The Airforce man [couldn't see rank], he looked away b/c he didn't didn't need to see more people getting killed.
and
Hillary, she was the only one that was truly sickened by what she saw.

The Airforce man [couldn't see rank], he looked away b/c he didn't didn't need to see more people getting killed.
and

She actually has come out and said that she may have been covering up a cough. She has bad allergies and did not want to disturb the room.

and

She actually has come out and said that she may have been covering up a cough. She has bad allergies and did not want to disturb the room.

maybe

Honestly, I doubt it. I have asthma and alergies. When I'm covering up, my mouth stays closed and I don't bulge my eyes.

She may be trying to pass herself off a one tuff old broad, but I think I know better.

The more I hear about muslims the more I must laugh at their defenders in America.

There is something mentally wrong with these people.

Um... it was a hasidic (jewish) news paper, not a muslim one.

well that's what I get for posting late at night. :eusa_drool:

I'd ask what a hasidic jew was, but I'm still trying to figure out the difference between a baptist and a 1st baptist.

and

maybe

Honestly, I doubt it. I have asthma and alergies. When I'm covering up, my mouth stays closed and I don't bulge my eyes.

She may be trying to pass herself off a one tuff old broad, but I think I know better.

Just telling you what she said. Either way i give her credit.

The more I hear about muslims the more I must laugh at their defenders in America.

I'd ask what a hasidic jew was, but I'm still trying to figure out the difference between a baptist and a 1st baptist.

Think of it as being a more strict version of judaism. Or like what mennonites would be to the amish. The are the ones who always wear black, have the peyos, the long curls the men wear at their temples and fringes or (tzitzit) at their waist.

ANY religion. Not just the bible. ANY.
Women are less "worthy" than a favorite horse.
And less important than a dog.

Curious that a woman being raped and tortured doesn't merit a thread like the dogs do, but a woman being photoshopped form a picture does.

I detect faux-rage

ANY religion. Not just the bible. ANY.
Women are less "worthy" than a favorite horse.
Where is the Gospel of Mary? Sure isn't in the bible. Nope. In the bible, she's a whore.

Ma'am. the Gospel of Mary was written by Mary the mother of Jesus, who was NEVER portrayed as a whore by the Bible. You are thinking of Mary Magdeline, who WAS a whore until she met Jesus, she didn't write the Gospel of Mary.

Too many Mary's. But, how do you know the Gospel of Mary was the mother of Jesus and not Mary Magdeline's words? We don't know because some MAN in a position of power decided it was NOT to be included in the bible. Correct? Same with the Gospel of Judas. Where is that one? Oh. Wait. I know. It was deemed not worthy and therefore not included.
Same with the Gospel of the Talking Cross, the Gospel of Jesus.

What of it?

Track them down and read them if you want.

You are not very smart in certain aspects, are you?
How many times do I have to repeat myself where it sinks in that dorky head of yours that I did NOT READ THE THREAD you keep banging me over the head about? Huh? HOW MANY TIMES?
Oh. Wait a sec. You're just trolling for my attention again, aren't you?

Never mind.:cuckoo:

Grace said:
Hi, you have received -107 reputation points from Grace.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are still a dork

Regards,
Grace

Note: This is an automated message.

We we supposed to forget about that?

Were we supposed to believe your faux-rage?

Go watch the Vagina Monologues if you need to satiate your need for a neofeminist diatribe.

Well...guess I'll have to put you back on ignore. Shame too, because sometimes you have your wits about you.
However, I'm tired of my pigtails being pulled, so......bye.

Think of it as being a more strict version of judaism. Or like what mennonites would be to the amish. The are the ones who always wear black, have the peyos, the long curls the men wear at their temples and fringes or (tzitzit) at their waist.

Uh, no.

I forget that not everyone is from Brooklyn.

Hasidim:

hasidic%20jews.jpeg

Learn more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasidic_Judaism

Last edited:

Forum List

Back