Now you see her, now you don't.

If they do? They have low standards...YES I just wrote that.

You'da hit that once upon a time.

hillary-young2-300x187.jpg

But please, don't let my rationalizations get in the way of your insulting aging women on their appearance. :thup:

I find it amusing that you somehow associate what I said to mean that all women age horribly and somehow im the one doing the insulting.

Hillary never has been, isn't, and never will be a sex symbol. She isn't that attractive and her personality is just blah.

Now there are some women who age quite nicely. they develop more character. their appearance is more mature and sexy. Hillary isn't one of them.

I apologize for having good taste in women, but seriously, you arent going to find anyone who is going to argue for her as a sex symbol. Especially when you post pictures that look seriously young and indicate you have a creepy fetish for underage women... Why you think thats sexy is beyond me.

I highligted it in the pevious post...the guy is an idiot that thinks with the 'little head'...sad to say.

If they do? They have low standards...YES I just wrote that.

But please, don't let my rationalizations get in the way of your insulting aging women on their appearance. :thup:

I find it amusing that you somehow associate what I said to mean that all women age horribly and somehow im the one doing the insulting.

Hillary never has been, isn't, and never will be a sex symbol. She isn't that attractive and her personality is just blah.

Now there are some women who age quite nicely. they develop more character. their appearance is more mature and sexy. Hillary isn't one of them.

I apologize for having good taste in women, but seriously, you arent going to find anyone who is going to argue for her as a sex symbol. Especially when you post pictures that look seriously young and indicate you have a creepy fetish for underage women... Why you think thats sexy is beyond me.

Oh puh-leeze, she's like 20-25 in that picture. Besides Gracie said she'd hit it! :cool:

Of course I'm not born when she's that age, but since the topic came up, I imagine she was likely plenty sexy, intellectual and probably fiery and outspoken.

And if I'm not mistaken, it's you and your little cabana boy "The T" that first felt the need to comment on her appearance. :eusa_liar:

This could be in the religion forum, but I was not sure if it fits, so I put it here.

Newspaper takes out Hillary from photo during Seals mission. Why? Read it.

Where’s Hillary? Hasidic paper breaks the rules by editing Clinton out of White House photo - Yahoo! News

Now....if women are not to be seen in today's world and therefore regulated back to the kitchen where they belong and are edited OUT, what makes anyone think it wasn't done in gospels of the bible or ANY religious book? :eusa_eh:
So don't subscribe or read it.
Pretty simple, no?

Why wouldn't I want to read it? It was on my yahoo news page for..you know..NEWS. And I am entitled to talk about it since this is a message board, yes?

You can talk about your left tit. BUt if you're upset over a newspaper you can't read and are never going to read directed to a community you aren't a part of then you got big problems.
And it's Die Tzeitung, btw.
Der Tzeitung Issues Apology, Clarification » Matzav.com - The Online Voice of Torah Jewry

This could be in the religion forum, but I was not sure if it fits, so I put it here.

Newspaper takes out Hillary from photo during Seals mission. Why? Read it.

Where’s Hillary? Hasidic paper breaks the rules by editing Clinton out of White House photo - Yahoo! News

Now....if women are not to be seen in today's world and therefore regulated back to the kitchen where they belong and are edited OUT, what makes anyone think it wasn't done in gospels of the bible or ANY religious book? :eusa_eh:

"Apparently the presence of a woman, any woman, being all womanly and sexy all over the United States' counterterrorism efforts was too much for the editors of Der Tzitung to handle," noted the prominent women's blog Jezebel.
Indeed, "The Hasidic newspaper will not intentionally include any images of women in the paper because it could be considered sexually suggestive," Rabbi Jason Miller explains in The Jewish Week. Though he notes that the publication's "fauxtograpphing" may in fact be a graver act against their religious tenets: "To my mind, this act of censorship is actually a violation of the Jewish legal principle of g'neivat da'at (deceit)."
Beyond that, Der Tzitung's editors apparently missed or blatantly ignored the guidelines stipulated on the official White House Flickr page, where the photo was released for use by news organizations: "The photograph may not be manipulated in any way."
The White House has not issued a response on the altered image.

Being a scribe in those days was a big deal. The penalty for messing something up was death allot of the time. Wordes and facts meant something then as well unlike now.

Oh puh-leeze, she's like 20-25 in that picture. Besides Gracie said she'd hit it! :cool:

Of course I'm not born when she's that age, but since the topic came up, I imagine she was likely plenty sexy, intellectual and probably fiery and outspoken.

And if I'm not mistaken, it's you and your little cabana boy "The T" that first felt the need to comment on her appearance. :eusa_liar:

First *YOU* don't speak for me Cujo...And You have NO taste...and you explicitly, tacitly expressed it while trying to drag me into your idiotic non-thinking immoral world.

Pretty simple, no?

Why wouldn't I want to read it? It was on my yahoo news page for..you know..NEWS. And I am entitled to talk about it since this is a message board, yes?

You can talk about your left tit. BUt if you're upset over a newspaper you can't read and are never going to read directed to a community you aren't a part of then you got big problems.
Der Tzeitung Issues Apology, Clarification » Matzav.com - The Online Voice of Torah Jewry

I read the apology. Maybe I'm being too assuming in asking (that is, assuming both that you know, and have any desire to tell me), but if you don't mind - Why don't they publish photos of women?

Pretty simple, no?

Oh ouch. Was that supposed to hurt?
Why you wanna know about my left tit? It's the same as my right one.

First *YOU* don't speak for me Cujo...And You have NO taste...and you explicitly, tacitly expressed it while trying to drag me into your idiotic non-thinking immoral world.

Did you hear me yell "I'm a tool," "I'm a loser," "I have no idea what I'm talking about," "I'm probably a closet homo"?

No?

Then no, I don't speak for you. You speak for yourself well enough. :cuckoo:

I read the apology. Maybe I'm being too assuming in asking (that is, assuming both that you know, and have any desire to tell me), but if you don't mind - Why don't they publish photos of women?

Supposed to be in the kitchen and two steps behind, NOT in the parlor where the men drink their cognac and smoke their cigars?

Any woman that put up with the shit she put up with for so many years, plus the position she holds now, would show some wear and tear. No, she is not a sex symbol any more. But she is a strength symbol. Some find that threatening.

Did you hear me yell "I'm a tool," "I'm a loser," "I have no idea what I'm talking about," "I'm probably a closet homo"?

No?

Then no, I don't speak for you. You speak for yourself well enough. :cuckoo:

NO and you tried to put me in your dark world of thinking you do with the "Little Head" of yours asswipe. Your obfuscation attempts know NO bounds...do they?

Nice try. You are DENIED. Get used to it asswipe.

Damn good question, "rabbi". Care to answer it?

Any woman that put up with the shit she put up with for so many years, plus the position she holds now, would show some wear and tear. No, she is not a sex symbol any more. But she is a strength symbol. Some find that threatening.

She definitely is a symbol of strength...(deferring to my first post in this fray)...and I will never understand WHY she put up will BILL in the first place...she should have canned his ass when his shenanigans were rampant in Arkansas before WE ever knew whom he was...

*ANCIENT HISTORY* now.

She definitely is a symbol of strength...(deferring to my first post in this fray)...and I will never understand WHY she put up will BILL in the first place...she should have canned his ass when his shenanigans were rampant in Arkansas before WE ever knew whom he was...

*ANCIENT HISTORY* now.
She forgave him because she loves him? I know, I know. Duh. But...who can control such an emotion? I would've kicked him to the curb, myself. But, I had taken a lot of shit from the ex and still stuck with him for 20 years. Now that we are divorced, the only thing gone is the love. The friendship is extremely strong. So.....shrug. I admire her anyway.

ANY religion. Not just the bible. ANY.
Women are less "worthy" than a favorite horse.
Where is the Gospel of Mary? Sure isn't in the bible. Nope. In the bible, she's a whore.

Seriously... I really did know a whore named Mary. True.

And to get back on topic....it is an insult to her and to any woman in positions of power. Put her damn picture back in where it belongs!!

Howzat rock and hard place, "rabbi"? Where did ya go? Consulting with other "rabbi's" of like mind as yourself? How long shall we wait for your answer to such a simple question?

Last edited:

*ANCIENT HISTORY* now.
She forgave him because she loves him? I know, I know. Duh. But...who can control such an emotion? I would've kicked him to the curb, myself. But, I had taken a lot of shit from the ex and still stuck with him for 20 years. Now that we are divorced, the only thing gone is the love. The friendship is extremely strong. So.....shrug. I admire her anyway.

And thus it begs the question that if she is so strong...she could have risen to better heights without the STIGMA of BILL haunting her. Wonder WHY she didn't get the NOD when her and Obama were toiling in '07/'08?

SHAME she had to ride the coat-tails of Bill.

Google *OPERATION CHAOS*

*Just my opinion.

Last edited:
And to get back on topic....it is an insult to her and to any woman in positions of power. Put her damn picture back in where it belongs!!

Howzat rock and hard place, "rabbi"? Where did ya go? Consulting with other "rabbi's" of like mind as yourself? How long shall we wait for your answer to such a simple question?

Positions of power. Maybe thats the problem with society nowadays. We think power comes from government instead of recognizing real women of power rarely get recognized or praised but do far more than Hillary ever could.

And you're right. She should be back in the picture. no need to photoshop it to begin with. especially for the reasoning given. That was always my point.

Forum List

Back