Now you see her, now you don't.

Ma'am. the Gospel of Mary was written by Mary the mother of Jesus, who was NEVER portrayed as a whore by the Bible. You are thinking of Mary Magdeline, who WAS a whore until she met Jesus, she didn't write the Gospel of Mary.

That's just a Catholic Tradition. There is no evidence that Mary Magdeline actually was a whore.

Okay, I'm willing to stipulate that according to the Bible she actually was a whore, but we have no physical evidence to prove that.

And the bible was written by whom?
Do you believe everything you read? If so, I will state right now I have some ocean front property with a great view of the Pacific that is for sale. Cheap. Only 1 mil, complete with a real castle and a moat.

ANY religion. Not just the bible. ANY.
Women are less "worthy" than a favorite horse.
Where is the Gospel of Mary? Sure isn't in the bible. Nope. In the bible, she's a whore.

Ma'am. the Gospel of Mary was written by Mary the mother of Jesus, who was NEVER portrayed as a whore by the Bible. You are thinking of Mary Magdeline, who WAS a whore until she met Jesus, she didn't write the Gospel of Mary.

Gospel of Mary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was fairly certain you were incorrect about that... I'd always believed it was indeed Mary Magdeline. Had to check it out before making the assertion - Turns out there's a great deal of debate on the subject.

That's just a Catholic Tradition. There is no evidence that Mary Magdeline actually was a whore.

Okay, I'm willing to stipulate that according to the Bible she actually was a whore, but we have no physical evidence to prove that.

No. It's Catholic tradition that she was a whore. The Bible says nothing nor does it imply anything.

And none of this changes the fact that no one confuse Hillary Clinton as a sex symbol.

How 'bout the copies??!!!

Can you imagine a bunch o' drunken-monks....sittin' around....bored outta-their-skulls....copying The Good Book....when one o' them laughs, drunkenly, and shouts-out:

"HEY!!! Look what I made THIS one say!!!! LOL!!!!"

And none of this changes the fact that no one confuse Hillary Clinton as a sex symbol.
clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

As if that's gonna matter, in 2016.

827.gif

How 'bout the copies??!!!

Can you imagine a bunch o' drunken-monks....sittin' around....bored outta-their-skulls....copying The Good Book....when one o' them laughs, drunkenly, and shouts-out:

"HEY!!! Look what I made THIS one say!!!! LOL!!!!"

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a bunch of monks that were drunk. But I DO believe people in power instructed the numerous...did I say NUMEROUS translations to fit their own political agenda's of the day.

I highly doubt anyone is going to be concerned that Hillary will be seen as sexy

If they do? They have low standards...YES I just wrote that.

You'da hit that once upon a time.

hillary-young2-300x187.jpg

But please, don't let my rationalizations get in the way of your insulting aging women on their appearance. :thup:

Dayum!!! She looks GOOD! If I were a lesbian, I'd consider hitting it too.:lol:

No. It's Catholic tradition that she was a whore. The Bible says nothing nor does it imply anything.

Okay the actual word used in the bible is adulterer.

So adulterer means whore, eh?
Back then, women who didn't cast down their eyes were considered sluts....and committing adultry in their thoughts..or so the man thought.

Next.

I highly doubt anyone is going to be concerned that Hillary will be seen as sexy

But please, don't let my rationalizations get in the way of your insulting aging women on their appearance. :thup:
NOPE. I don't know anything OF that person...so guess what Junior? Your feeble attempt of projecting yerself upon ME does only ONE thing...

*FAIL*

NOPE. I don't know anything OF that person...so guess what Junior? Your feeble attempt of projecting yerself upon ME does only ONE thing...

*FAIL*

Well - That completely nonsensical rant aside. It appears Ms. Rodham was actually quite sexy in her heyday.

Then or now, she surely wouldn't give a dumb fuckstick like you the time of day.

Carry on. :tongue:

*FAIL*

Well - That completely nonsensical rant aside. It appears Ms. Rodham was actually quite sexy in her heyday.

Then or now, she surely wouldn't give a dumb fuckstick like you the time of day.

Carry on. :tongue:

SO? I nailed you on yer projection angle...Some of us responsible MEN don't think with our penis as you appear to...

*CARRY ON*

I find it amusing that you somehow associate what I said to mean that all women age horribly and somehow im the one doing the insulting.

Hillary never has been, isn't, and never will be a sex symbol. She isn't that attractive and her personality is just blah.

Now there are some women who age quite nicely. they develop more character. their appearance is more mature and sexy. Hillary isn't one of them.

I apologize for having good taste in women, but seriously, you arent going to find anyone who is going to argue for her as a sex symbol. Especially when you post pictures that look seriously young and indicate you have a creepy fetish for underage women... Why you think thats sexy is beyond me.

Forum List

Back