Now you know why all liberal, television news sites all say the exact same thing

Oh please. stop the bs

Here's the thing. You say it's racist because your liberal masters have told you that it's racist. You don't actually know why it's racist. You just parrot the words of your masters. You are unable to articulate the point of view that it IS racist and, therefore, you are unable to persuade anyone to your way of thinking. I politely asked you numerous times to explain the "how and why" of it being racist and all you can say is "Oh please, stop the bs". You're obviously too ignorant and stupid to engage further. Dismissed.

Which makes your accusations of racism even more stupid.
Most normal people are aware of how wearing black face would be considered racist. Heck, how long ago was it Whoopie and her beau got into trouble?
Robert Downey Jr was wearing blackface in Tropic Thunder during the Obama presidency and nobody cared.

Here's Robert Downey Jr in 'blackface' in Tropic Thunder
In a movie? Who cares? Context is everything. Your attempt to make false equivalencies valid is a joke

Oh please. stop the bs

Here's the thing. You say it's racist because your liberal masters have told you that it's racist. You don't actually know why it's racist. You just parrot the words of your masters. You are unable to articulate the point of view that it IS racist and, therefore, you are unable to persuade anyone to your way of thinking. I politely asked you numerous times to explain the "how and why" of it being racist and all you can say is "Oh please, stop the bs". You're obviously too ignorant and stupid to engage further. Dismissed.
try walking around in neighborhoods I've lived in, in black face. Blacks would and do consider it hurtful and inciteful ... no one has any liberal masters LOL

Whether it's NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc., all of the liberal hosts parrot the same liberal narratives. Megyn Kelly became the poster woman for daring to express a well-intended opinion that deviated from liberal group-think. One cannot speak truth, let alone express a subjective opinion, IF it contradicts liberal group-think. Therefore, one is not going to see a host on any of the liberal media outlets expressing a dissenting opinion as they will assuredly lose their job when do, as did Megyn.
dissenting opinions on wearing black face in the 21st century?

Is it liberal group think to believe it was a clueless and insensitive remark, no matter how 'well-intended' it supposedly was?

Here is her comment that has Liberals running around in circles screaming Racist:

"During the discussion, the topic of using blackface to dress as an African-American person for Halloween came up, and that’s when Kelly said: “You do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface for Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween,” she said. “Back when I was a kid, that was okay as long as you were dressing up as, like, a character.”

OH THE HORROR!!!! WHAT A RACIST!!!! BURN THE WITCH!!!!

Now I am a well documented non Megyn Kelly fan. I think she was always over-rated at Fox and given way too much credit for her looks. Her current show was weak in the ratings so NBC should have had the balls to just cancel her show for that instead of throwing her under the Racism bus. She does not deserve the treatment she is getting from the Libstapo. Liberals are destroying America with this PC insanity.
here is what I posted previously

oh wait! Facts matter:

quotes:
Kelly, who never really seemed like a good fit for the NBC morning show, overplayed her popularity earlier this week when she passionately defended people who don blackface costumes for Halloween -- a thing that most Americans understand is definitely not okay, unless their intention is to offend.

"But what is racist?" Kelly asked on her show. "Because you do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface on Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween. Back when I was a kid that was OK, as long as you were dressing up as, like, a character."

Whether it's NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc., all of the liberal hosts parrot the same liberal narratives. Megyn Kelly became the poster woman for daring to express a well-intended opinion that deviated from liberal group-think. One cannot speak truth, let alone express a subjective opinion, IF it contradicts liberal group-think. Therefore, one is not going to see a host on any of the liberal media outlets expressing a dissenting opinion as they will assuredly lose their job when do, as did Megyn.

Is it liberal group think to believe it was a clueless and insensitive remark, no matter how 'well-intended' it supposedly was?
View attachment 225088

I judge a person by the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER!! If someone dons blackface to mock Blacks just because of their skin colour then that IS problematic. If someone dons black-face to make a point about something in the Black community either good or bad then that's perfectly fine!! If someone dons Black-face to be like their hero then frankly that's fantastic!! As for the "culturally sensitive" bullshit; frankly I don't give a bloody damn!!

Greg

Oh please. stop the bs

try walking around in neighborhoods I've lived in, in black face. Blacks would and do consider it hurtful and inciteful ... no one has any liberal masters LOL
So?

Greg

Here is her comment that has Liberals running around in circles screaming Racist:

"During the discussion, the topic of using blackface to dress as an African-American person for Halloween came up, and that’s when Kelly said: “You do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface for Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween,” she said. “Back when I was a kid, that was okay as long as you were dressing up as, like, a character.”

OH THE HORROR!!!! WHAT A RACIST!!!! BURN THE WITCH!!!!

Now I am a well documented non Megyn Kelly fan. I think she was always over-rated at Fox and given way too much credit for her looks. Her current show was weak in the ratings so NBC should have had the balls to just cancel her show for that instead of throwing her under the Racism bus. She does not deserve the treatment she is getting from the Libstapo. Liberals are destroying America with this PC insanity.
here is what I posted previously

oh wait! Facts matter:

quotes:
Kelly, who never really seemed like a good fit for the NBC morning show, overplayed her popularity earlier this week when she passionately defended people who don blackface costumes for Halloween -- a thing that most Americans understand is definitely not okay, unless their intention is to offend.

"But what is racist?" Kelly asked on her show. "Because you do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface on Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween. Back when I was a kid that was OK, as long as you were dressing up as, like, a character."

And? It was FINE when I was a kid too and frankly should still be fine. What you gonna do; vilify a kid for wanting to be like their hero?? No wonder liberals are considered stupid!!

Most normal people are aware of how wearing black face would be considered racist. Heck, how long ago was it Whoopie and her beau got into trouble?
Robert Downey Jr was wearing blackface in Tropic Thunder during the Obama presidency and nobody cared.

In a movie? Who cares? Context is everything. Your attempt to make false equivalencies valid is a joke
Well said. "Context is everything". Kelly's context was little kids playing dress up for Halloween with white kids putting on Black face and Black kids putting on White face. Sounds pretty innocent to me, what's the problem?

View attachment 225088

I judge a person by the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER!! If someone dons blackface to mock Blacks just because of their skin colour then that IS problematic. If someone dons black-face to make a point about something in the Black community either good or bad then that's perfectly fine!! If someone dons Black-face to be like their hero then frankly that's fantastic!! As for the "culturally sensitive" bullshit; frankly I don't give a bloody damn!!

Greg
no one is doning black face to look like Jackie Robinson. get over it Not in the 21st century. What was once acceptable behavior can sometimes become unacceptable. You need to adjust to realities and stop feeling victimized personally

Well said. "Context is everything". Kelly's context was little kids playing dress up for Halloween with white kids putting on Black face and Black kids putting on White face. Sounds pretty innocent to me, what's the problem?
quotes:

And? It was FINE when I was a kid too and frankly should still be fine. What you gonna do; vilify a kid for wanting to be like their hero?? No wonder liberals are considered stupid!!
No one would vilify some kid. But we would question the sanity of that kid's parents. Lost of things that were fine decades ago are not anymore. Get with it. Cross Bill Clinton's bridge

View attachment 225088

Greg
no one is doning black face to look like Jackie Robinson. get over it Not in the 21st century. What was once acceptable behavior can sometimes become unacceptable. You need to adjust to realities and stop feeling victimized personally

The whole blackface victim-hood schtick is stupid. I said it when the Black and White Minstrels went WHITE and have ever since. Your butthurt is not my concern. If no harm is meant then frankly only weak minds take offense.

Greg

No one would vilify some kid. But we would question the sanity of that kid's parents. Lost of things that were fine decades ago are not anymore. Get with it. Cross Bill Clinton's bridge
You got a ceeegar with that?

Greg

View attachment 225088

Greg

The whole blackface victim-hood schtick is stupid. I said it when the Black and White Minstrels went WHITE and have ever since. Your butthurt is not my concern. If no harm is meant then frankly only weak minds take offense.

Greg
If it were up to me, people could don whatever the heck they want. But most black people disagree with me and I recognize that most anyone donning black face today is ignorant and probably looking to instigate

Greg
nope. just grab the nearest woman by her pussy and get your friends to suggest it's only a boy being a boy

Whether it's NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc., all of the liberal hosts parrot the same liberal narratives. Megyn Kelly became the poster woman for daring to express a well-intended opinion that deviated from liberal group-think. One cannot speak truth, let alone express a subjective opinion, IF it contradicts liberal group-think. Therefore, one is not going to see a host on any of the liberal media outlets expressing a dissenting opinion as they will assuredly lose their job, as did Megyn.
Now can you explain why tRumpkins on political boards all over the internet push the day's chosen talking points simultaneously?

Greg
nope. just grab the nearest woman by her pussy and get your friends to suggest it's only a boy being a boy

So it's all about being butthurt by Hillary's deflowering?? Gotcha!! lmao

Greg

View attachment 225088

Greg

Greg
If it were up to me, people could don whatever the heck they want. But most black people disagree with me and I recognize that most anyone donning black face today is ignorant and probably looking to instigate

If it's fine with you then why do you give a damn about it?

Greg

Whether it's NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc., all of the liberal hosts parrot the same liberal narratives. Megyn Kelly became the poster woman for daring to express a well-intended opinion that deviated from liberal group-think. One cannot speak truth, let alone express a subjective opinion, IF it contradicts liberal group-think. Therefore, one is not going to see a host on any of the liberal media outlets expressing a dissenting opinion as they will assuredly lose their job, as did Megyn.
Now can you explain why tRumpkins on political boards all over the internet push the day's chosen talking points simultaneously?

This is an internet DISCUSSION FORUM wherein people discuss various topics, especially breaking news on political and social issues. Maybe that's why I began a post on this topic. And my point stands. If any host at any liberal media site deviated from liberal group-think, they'd be fired by the next day.

Forum List

Back