Fox News Fireworks

I for one think it's GREAT that Trump is sending America into the fvcking toilet.

Trump's idea of America is fvck America; WE have OUR own side.

Trump deserves FULL CREDIT for that, period.

I for one think it's GREAT that Trump is sending America into the fvcking toilet.

Well Obama did that for 8 years... might as well keep the status quo the left-wing started... right?

I bet they didn't have lunch together today....Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha!!!!

Well Obama did that for 8 years... might as well keep the status quo the left-wing started... right?

IMO Obama was an anomaly in American politics, for obvious reason.
I had two opportunities to vote for Obama but never did.

Trump is also IMO anomalous in American politics but I do not see Trump as being an overall 'positive' for the nation.

Obama projected so much more positivity than Trump, and this, at a much younger age.

Humans can be positive, like Obama, or humans can choose to be negative, like Trump.

I never voted for either BUT I know human nature.

Trump is pretty much Satan incarnate.

Trump is also IMO anomalous in American politics but I do not see Trump as being an overall 'positive' for the nation.

Obama projected so much more positivity than Trump, and this, at a much younger age.

Humans can be positive, like Obama, or humans can choose to be negative, like Trump.

Obama caused race riots, moron.

He was the worst thing for this country since the civil war.

I too don't hold Trump responsible in any way. However when I heard Trump talking yesterday about keeping it civil it struck me that he yielded the moral high ground on these matters long ago and that his words now are empty.

Hearing Shepherd Smith squirm was quite entertaining.

I don't think you understand what was going on there. Smith wasn't squirming, he was trying to make a point. The other guys is just another brainwashed tRumpkin and wouldn't hear of anything being even remotely tRumps fault.

Kicking people, collateral damage, incivility, confrontation...you get what you ask for.

I don't think you understand what was going on there. Smith wasn't squirming, he was trying to make a point. The other guys is just another brainwashed tRumpkin and wouldn't hear of anything being even remotely tRumps fault.

Chris Wallace is a brainwashed Trump supporter?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Wallace is a brainwashed Trump supporter?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously so.

Do to the dumb ass the repubs put up I was going to vote for her, but she got sold down the river by the DNC and George Soros who prolbly told her to drop out. So much to vote for the Dems./

At what point did Bernie Sanders ever encourage people to commit violence against his political rivals?....

It's not the same situation.

Forum List

Back