Now WHY would the Fed Govt's Chief Climate Change Research Agency REFUSE To Hand Over It's Research?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
- LINK: Agency won’t give GOP internal docs on climate research

Remember how the Climate Change 'Nazis' were recently demanding the US Government JAIL all Climate Change 'Deniers'?

Yeah, well....

"Agency won’t give GOP internal docs on climate research"

"The federal government’s chief climate research agency is refusing to give House Republicans the detailed information they want on a controversial study on climate change.

Citing confidentiality concerns and the integrity of the scientific process, (
:lmao: ) the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said it won’t give Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) the research documents he subpoenaed."

1. The FACT that the US Federal Government considers NOAA it's 'chief climate research agency' is HILARIOUS (but not surprising) to begin with, ESPECIALLY considering the MASSIVE FRAUD and SCANDAL proven regarding their 'research':

NOAA Fiddles With Climate Data To Erase The 15-Year Global Warming ‘Hiatus’
- LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/04/noaa-fiddles-with-climate-data-to-erase-the-15-year-global-warming-hiatus/#ixzz3pt5MyMUr

Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- LINK: Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA

Global Warming 'Fabricated' by NASA and NOAA
- LINK: Global Warming 'Fabricated' by NASA and NOAA - Breitbart

2. NOA: "I understand you want to see the actual research supporting Global Warming so you can make educated decisions and pass 'needed' legislation...but you're just going to have to TRUST US on this!"

:haha:

Funny how Al Gore was the 1st one to push the 'Carbon Credit' scam....

AL GORE 'Carbon Credit' / 'Oxygen Depletion' Analogy:
Oxygen is beig wasted, we are running out of it, but don't worry, I have a plan:

By the power invested in ME BY ME, I am going to allow every person to have a certain number of BREATHS a day. If you are going to go OVER that number of breaths you must buy 'Oxygen Credits' that allow you to breath MORE. Coincidently, you can ONLY buy those 'Oxygen Credits' from ME...or if someone else is not going to use all their 'Oxygen Credits' each day you can purchase the extra ones from them."

:rolleyes:

(Gore then steps down from his podium, climbs aboard his carbon-puking, jet-fuel consuming behemoth of a private jet and flies home...)

Funny how Al Gore was the 1st one to push the 'Carbon Credit' scam....

AL GORE 'Carbon Credit' / 'Oxygen Depletion' Analogy:
Oxygen is beig wasted, we are running out of it, but don't worry, I have a plan:

By the power invested in ME BY ME, I am going to allow every person to have a certain number of BREATHS a day. If you are going to go OVER that number of breaths you must buy 'Oxygen Credits' that allow you to breath MORE. Coincidently, you can ONLY buy those 'Oxygen Credits' from ME...or if someone else is not going to use all their 'Oxygen Credits' each day you can purchase the extra ones from them."

:rolleyes:

(Gore then steps down from his podium, climbs aboard his carbon-puking, jet-fuel consuming behemoth of a private jet and flies home...)

And TRUE.

Forum List

Back