Now we have a problem

Aah what the hell - chalk it up to lack of self control, but I just couldn't let this one pass unmolested.

originally posted by cabear
I am so ashamed to be an American this week.

Looks like we have something about which we can agree. I too am ashamed that you're an American.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by cabbear2
I can't believe this!
I am so ashamed to be an American this week. I believe that these soldiers where put up to these nasty acts my the high ranking military and by the so called President and his Boys! It does not matter what these people did to us, we have NO right to treat human being this away! These soldiers should be fired today and put in prison the rest of their lives. If any good comes out of this act, I hope the idiots that (Railroaded) voted Bush in will see that light in November. All I can say is God forgive us for these allful acts against humans.
Iam sure someone will come back and try to blame others, it's still badly wrong! We're wrong!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by insein
What is this attack of the morons this weekend?
Must be something in the water

Forum List

Back