Now the Russians are trying to hack the Republicans.

Maybe they are going to weigh in on the demcrats side this time.

Wouldn't that change the tRumpkin's tune!!!

Why would it...

What is wrong with you people, don't you want to know about rigging nominations or corruption by politicians ?

What were you also against Erin Brockovich ?

It's hilarious. their candidate got screwed in a rigged election and they blame republicans......these people are nuts....absolutely insane

Why would it...

What is wrong with you people, don't you want to know about rigging nominations or corruption by politicians ?

Lol....

Well it's obvious you love stuff hidden about the Democrat party and want things swept under the rug, from the corruption to the history of it

So tell us did you get mad when 60 minutes spilled the beans years ago and knarked on Nancy pelosi and insider trading by Congress?

You're wrong.

I'm.just gonna leave it at that.

Wrong my ass, you guys spun it so bad you think Hillary and the corrupt DNC was the victim.

I was never a clinton fan, and I'm all for burning down the current DNC structure because of what they did to Bernie.

Seems the RNC has better protection than the DNC had.

Oh wait. I forgot. Obama's intelligence and cyber people knew about that attack and chose to do nothing. Never mind.

In fact, they were ordered to stand down by obama......

And then you'd profess your love for the Russians, right?
Nope, but you kids would suddenly be all about the investigation!

Oh really, do you think we were upset when republican govenor lying Ryan of Illinois went to prison?

You personally? I hope not 'cause you seem like one of the few tRumpkins here with at least half a brain but I don't know for sure. I do know lots of republicans we're pretty damn pissed off about it.

What's your point?
Trumpkin, who are you Mona Charon?

Why would it...

It's hilarious. their candidate got screwed in a rigged election and they blame republicans......these people are nuts....absolutely insane
I don't really blame republicans, your only real crime was being stupid enough to fall for Russian propaganda, but we already knew you kids were more than a little gullible so it's not really anything you could help.

Seems the RNC has better protection than the DNC had.

Oh wait. I forgot. Obama's intelligence and cyber people knew about that attack and chose to do nothing. Never mind.

In fact, they were ordered to stand down by obama......

Of course they were. They all thought Hitlery would win so who cares about a hack that would mean nothing.

Surprise.

And then you'd profess your love for the Russians, right?
Nope, but you kids would suddenly be all about the investigation!

Oh really, do you think we were upset when republican govenor lying Ryan of Illinois went to prison?

You personally? I hope not 'cause you seem like one of the few tRumpkins here with at least half a brain but I don't know for sure. I do know lots of republicans we're pretty damn pissed off about it.

What's your point?

Who , I lived in Illinois at that time , people despised him..

My point is that for some reason your brain has been turned into mush and convinced that someone spilling the beans on corruption is the bad guy.

Jesus if the DNC and Hillary we're not so corrupt nothing would of happened.

Claudette, you can lie all you want, all know it is a lie.

McConnell and Ryan would not let Obama report to the American people that the Ruskies were trying to hack and rig the election.

Do you have a link that supports the idea that the speaker of the house and leader of the senate tells the president what he can and can’t say?

Microsoft 'halts Russian political hack'

But Microsoft stopped it, apparently.

"
Microsoft claims win over 'Russian political hackers'"

What? The russians are innocent friends who are just greatly misunderstood…ask any Trump ass kisser.

No you leftes are such butt hurt , you side with corruption and want the truth hidden from the American public.

Hmmm…apparently you guys consider the person investigating your messiah a “leftie”…
Why would lefties on one hand be “hiding” something at the same time they are investigating your messiah?

Survey says: XXX

You full of shit.

McConnell and Ryan would not let Obama report to the American people that the Ruskies were trying to hack and rig the election.

Do you have a link that supports the idea that the speaker of the house and leader of the senate tells the president what he can and can’t say?

Of course he doesn't. No one tells the President what he can or can't do. They can advise and that's all they can do.

Wouldn't let??

Hogwash. Barry was the POTUS. He could tell them to kiss his ass and say what he wanted to say.

Oh and lets just have the truth. They all thought Hitlery would win so thought nothing of a hack that would lead to nothing.

You can lie all you want, all know its a lie.
You are lying again, Claudette. Obama did the right thing in trying to craft a bi-partisans way to reveal those facts. Ryan and McConnell said they would attack and Obama as trying to gain unfair advantage over the Pubs.

You are right, in that Obama should have laid everything out, including McConnell and Ryan's intransigence, to the American people.

Obama rigged the elections to help Hillary, fortunately Putin stepped in to put a stop to their dastardly deeds -- that is why Trump feels he owes a great debt to Putin -- and so does America, for Putin is an American patriot

Wouldn't let??

Hogwash. Barry was the POTUS. He could tell them to kiss his ass and say what he wanted to say.

Oh and lets just have the truth. They all thought Hitlery would win so thought nothing of a hack that would lead to nothing.

You are lying again, Claudette. Obama did the right thing in trying to craft a bi-partisans way to reveal those facts. Ryan and McConnell said they would attack and Obama as trying to gain unfair advantage over the Pubs.

You are right, in that Obama should have laid everything out, including McConnell and Ryan's intransigence, to the American people.

The only one lying is you. If Obama wanted that out. It would have been out.

Grow a pair Jake. You need em.

Once again the mewling gang stalking Alt Right Trump base here reveals they know bad days are coming for their side.

Wouldn't let??

The only one lying is you. If Obama wanted that out. It would have been out.

Grow a pair Jake. You need em.
Yep, it hurts to have your lies exposed, Claudette, and that will always be your future, always. Obama should have exposed the GOP congressional leadership chicanery to the American public right then and there.

Look at all the Trump base gang stalking, their mewling and crying.

They know bad days for them is just around the corner.

Why would it...

i don't give an unholy rats ass which side they're on - if they're rigging things or cheating - nail their ass to the wall.

Forum List

Back