Now the Russians are trying to hack the Republicans.

Maybe they are going to weigh in on the demcrats side this time.

Wouldn't that change the tRumpkin's tune!!!

Why would it...

What is wrong with you people, don't you want to know about rigging nominations or corruption by politicians ?

What were you also against Erin Brockovich ?

Seems the RNC has better protection than the DNC had.

Oh wait. I forgot. Obama's intelligence and cyber people knew about that attack and chose to do nothing. Never mind.

Claudette, you can lie all you want, all know it is a lie.

McConnell and Ryan would not let Obama report to the American people that the Ruskies were trying to hack and rig the election.

McConnell and Ryan would not let Obama report to the American people that the Ruskies were trying to hack and rig the election.

And how did they rig it ? By telling us that the DNC rigged their nomination?

Wouldn't let??

Hogwash. Barry was the POTUS. He could tell them to kiss his ass and say what he wanted to say.

Oh and lets just have the truth. They all thought Hitlery would win so thought nothing of a hack that would lead to nothing.

You can lie all you want, all know its a lie.

Why would it...

What is wrong with you people, don't you want to know about rigging nominations or corruption by politicians ?

Lol....

Well it's obvious you love stuff hidden about the Democrat party and want things swept under the rug, from the corruption to the history of it

So tell us did you get mad when 60 minutes spilled the beans years ago and knarked on Nancy pelosi and insider trading by Congress?

Why would it...

Lol....

Well it's obvious you love stuff hidden about the Democrat party and want things swept under the rug, from the corruption to the history of it

So tell us did you get mad when 60 minutes spilled the beans years ago and knarked on Nancy pelosi and insider trading by Congress?

You're wrong.

I'm.just gonna leave it at that.

Why would it...

Lol....

You're wrong.

I'm.just gonna leave it at that.

Wrong my ass, you guys spun it so bad you think Hillary and the corrupt DNC was the victim.

And then you'd profess your love for the Russians, right?
Nope, but you kids would suddenly be all about the investigation!

Oh really, do you think we were upset when republican govenor lying Ryan of Illinois went to prison?

You personally? I hope not 'cause you seem like one of the few tRumpkins here with at least half a brain but I don't know for sure. I do know lots of republicans we're pretty damn pissed off about it.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back