Now that you all have the truth I said, what do you think?

What do you think?

• Hey you speak the truth

• Hey you speak the truth especially after many polls who fails

• That is just a coincidence

• Now that I have seen the truth, I will also don't like western cosplayers because they are racist

Results are only viewable after voting.
The truth about american or westerners society in general are fulls of racist and fulls of scumbags who look down on females which is the reason I said more than 3 months ago of why adolf trump win as american president today http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...-prefer-a-racist-than-lead-by-a-female.512823

Many peoples including poll surveys are surprised and can't predict that adolf trump is the new american president but not me, not me who have done research into western society.

Anyway, more truth I know about westerners can be seen at Proud To Be Asian!

Your failure to understand the Trump revolution indicates a degree of bias that I find surprising from someone who allegedly comes from a foreign country.

But that lack of understanding is understandable. Considering you recieve all you information, apparently, from the MSM or INTERNET blogs. Which have certainly fed you a mound of propaganda.

The Trump revolution was coming for some time. Not all the people wante the revolution but enough did. We the deplorables didn't want another establishment insider. We didn't want a career politician. Quite honestly we wanted to stick to the man and that is exactly what happened.

But it took someone who had the balls to fight back. Someone who is rude enough and crude enough to say f..k you if you don't like it.

But what it also took was him running against a candidate like Hillary. Without Hillary there is no Trump Presidency. So whomever is mad at a Trump victory has to be mad at the democrat party that allowed their primary to be rigged. Who pushed the tired sick Hillary down the race track. Who took their victory, and the American people for granted.

Enough people rose up against the greater evil.

The truth about american or westerners society in general are fulls of racist and fulls of scumbags who look down on females which is the reason I said more than 3 months ago of why adolf trump win as american president today http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...-prefer-a-racist-than-lead-by-a-female.512823

Many peoples including poll surveys are surprised and can't predict that adolf trump is the new american president but not me, not me who have done research into western society.

"Truth"

:rolleyes-41:

Dear Kajune
(A) Yes, most men do prefer to stick with their natural ways which is to look at women as women.
Shocker! Imagine that!
I don't know any man who responds positively to being attacked or "deprogrammed" from what is natural.

Now that is DIFFERENT from abuse, but the way things are in the media,
people cry wolf, abuse RAPE claims for political gains, to the point you can't tell
what's a serious abuse case and what is not. The term "SEXUAL ASSAULT"
was flaunted in the media KNOWING that people use this differently to insinuate forced sexual penetration
as opposed to ANY unwanted sexual contact as "ASSAULT"

So this is more about the MEDIA game, exploiting the sexualization of images, especially of women,
and then contorting the issue of bias and discrimination where it mixes emotional hype with real issues.

(B) As for Trump and getting elected, the more I think about it, he was TRANSPARENT when he said it outright:
that no matter what you think of him (negatively personally politically etc)
the CONSERVATIVES STILL have to vote for him if they want to assure they'll get Conservative
and Constitutional Justices on the Supreme Court.

Trump KNOWS this, and SAID IT OPENLY. Admitting that was his "Trump' Card.
Then permitted to abuse that license to say and do whatever he feels,
KNOWING he's got the conservative vote because they can't have liberal judges dictating agenda from the bench.

He had the GOP and everyone by the balls, why?

Because all the unchecked power has trickled to the judges whose rulings are taken as law.
That's where all the people have to answer to, and he knows this, used this and SAID it.

You can check the other offices, officials and branches of govt.
But the judiciary can only be checked by teaching people NOT to depend or bring their conflicts there if you want to reserve control over the outcome.

Thus all the power resides with the people and SHOULD NOT be given to judges on the bench.
But that's how people have been using (or abusing) govt and Trump KNOWS this and flaunted that.

Ultimately, that's what he used to get elected. It had to go that way,
and all the other media hype was to get more people to the polls who respond to that.

Anything else he said didn't matter next to the Court appointments.
If any Conservatives didn't vote for him, that's where he did rely on the media hype to
get the Celebrity follower types to go out and vote. But that was really a ploy to cover
for how the Conservatives need to replace seats on the Court with Constitutionalists
who will keep as much power on the side of states and people and keep it out of federal govt
so there isn't this dictatorship from above of national agenda.

Even if Trump doesn't pick the judges or doesn't change the policies as the rightwing/Conservatives want,
that will still teach the core values of NOT depending on govt anyway. If Conservatives preach that, then practice it!

That is ultimately his message, none of the stuff of govt should rely on one person getting into office.
it should rely on how the Constitution works, where anyone can use that framework so it allows
representation of people through their govt. Anyone should be able to participate where it isn't
a dictatorship.

And because of the diversity of views both opposing or supporting Trump across the spectrum,
we might just enjoy a trend of uprising in response, of both individual and collective action.
so this could inspire a new tradition of even more active engagement and creative interactions
if everyone follows the model of "speaking and acting for yourself" instead of relying on govt leaders.

Just don't do anything that will land you in court facing judges with more power to impose rulings.
Other than that, you are free to do and say what you want, as Trump knows he can do, and uses that!

=======================================================

I will only say that you speak nonsense because that is only happen in the west, here in Asia we Asians respect famales as proven by many of our Asian females have become as president.

Anyway, too bad for all the adolf trump supporters because america will only keep getting backwards especially if he truly did get out of the TPP, because China's lead trade deals will "lock-out" america from Asia who american now need more than ever to continue to advance.
Dear Kajune
Largely because the Executive Leader serves as Chief of the entire Military that already has contractual agreements to serve as police and defense in OTHER countries, and we all know that BIGGER BULLIES like Russia and China will NOT listen to women or to peacemakers like the Dalai Lama but suppress them, it takes a Bigger Good Bully to stop the Bigger Bad Bully.

But it works better if people unite behind their leaders, not divide where their authority is compromised and weakened.

What we need in order to make the environment work for women and women leaders is a parliamentary system where people can petition their govts without bullying. If Russia takes their citizens into account when negotiating as a nation, and Trump does this for US citizens and party reps, and China listens to what their population needs by district and state, then we can avoid wars and aggression that require the bigger bully in order to win.

I agree with you we need to stop the abuse of bullying by force of coercion or exclusion.

If we work by inclusion, yes, we will see more women leaders and mediators rise to the top.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back