If you are one of the Asians who hate trump, join the anti western cosplayers movement

Awful that more and more american hate freedom of speech now.
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

You are speaking nonsenses because I'm not an american, I'm Asian living in Asia so no way I'm a liberal or whatever term you want to use on me that only apply to those living in the next 3rd world country named america.

You are speaking nonsenses because I'm not an american, I'm Asian living in Asia so no way I'm a liberal or whatever term you want to use on me that only apply to those living in the next 3rd world country named america.

You're full of shit, Pasty Blankenwhite III.

Someone is very mad and can't accept that I'm an Asian living in Asia and I hate trump or any racist westerners.

If you are one of the Asians who hate trump or any form of westerners racism against Asians, join the anti western cosplayers movement

One of the purposes of the anti western cosplayers movement Anti Western Cosplayers Movement is as a counter-measure against westerners continuous racism against us Asians.

I'm Asian and I hate trump but I already predicted more than 3 months ago that he will win as the new american president because I know [ based on my research ] that american or westerners society in general are racist, now what I predicted have turn out as the truth where the new american president today is a racist.

Other than an Asian who hate westerners racism, you can also join the anti western cosplayers movement https://plus.google.com/+ProudToBeAsian if you are :
- An Anime fan who don't like the racist western cosplayers keep ruining the Anime characters you love.
- Anybody who hate westerners racism against any other races.

To join the movement then just simply join the circles.

Wow Asian dude, I can't tell you what impresses me most, the lengthy confusing title of your organization, or the fact it was worth saying four times. Even run together like you write-stutter..

I'm really taken back by your ability to predict a winner, wholly shit three months ago even. And of course the only reason he was elected is cuz we're racist. That makes me racist fucker, because he got my vote.

Yeah sure, it's WE who are racist. That's awesome dude. Tell you what, it's a free country and you're free to take your Asian ass home. Go back the the totalitarian you call free.

LOL @ cosplayer: "a contraction of the words costume play, is a performance art in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character."

If you are one of the Asians who hate trump or any form of westerners racism against Asians, join the anti western cosplayers movement

One of the purposes of the anti western cosplayers movement Anti Western Cosplayers Movement is as a counter-measure against westerners continuous racism against us Asians.

I'm Asian and I hate trump but I already predicted more than 3 months ago that he will win as the new american president because I know [ based on my research ] that american or westerners society in general are racist, now what I predicted have turn out as the truth where the new american president today is a racist.

Other than an Asian who hate westerners racism, you can also join the anti western cosplayers movement https://plus.google.com/+ProudToBeAsian if you are :
- An Anime fan who don't like the racist western cosplayers keep ruining the Anime characters you love.

You belong to an "Anti-western" group and youre calling US racist? Youve got some balls, hypocrite.

Both Hiroshima and Nagasaki are civilians cities, unlike pearl harbour which is american military marine base.
Yeah, we got you back good. You guys never fucked with us again after that. :laugh:

I honestly don't know where you are getting this "western Asian racist" concept. Explain the circumstances in which you were prejudiced against, truthfully, please.

Wow Asian dude, I can't tell you what impresses me most, the lengthy confusing title of your organization, or the fact it was worth saying four times. Even run together like you write-stutter..

I'm really taken back by your ability to predict a winner, wholly shit three months ago even. And of course the only reason he was elected is cuz we're racist. That makes me racist fucker, because he got my vote.

Yeah sure, it's WE who are racist. That's awesome dude. Tell you what, it's a free country and you're free to take your Asian ass home. Go back the the totalitarian you call free.

LOL @ cosplayer: "a contraction of the words costume play, is a performance art in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character."

Well better living in a country accused of not allowing freedom of speech but we have better peace with much far less crimes each year and better economy, rather than in a country who claim allowing freedom of speech but never listen to what its peoples said.

About Cosplay, millions of your fellow westerners can't live without trying to be/look like us Asians this days.

america will never be great again, republican are known as war mongrels, remember how bush ruin american reputations?

Good to know more and more Asians have seen how racist westerners are.

where you want to go friend?
let me know and I will do the research on flights for you.
by the way, it would be nice to have some examples (recent) of racism towards Asians.

Forum List

Back