Now that Trump is President everyone is going to want to be apart of America, we my need 2 walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
12423036-An-image-of-the-Canada-flag-painted-on-a-brick-wall-in-an-urban-location-Stock-Photo.jpg

Most of Canadians i think don't like Trump the same here in France.

83 % against 17 % for Trump.

I think two walls on the southern border is a good idea. Make them approximately 100 meters apart with a kill zone between them.

The USA needs to stop the invaders from getting across the southern border.

I think two walls on the southern border is a good idea. Make them approximately 100 meters apart with a kill zone between them.

That must be Hillary's look alike I forget her name, I can tell them apart if one looks close.

Canada sends a lot of terrorists south

Canada sends a lot of terrorists south
I hope you're not getting me wrong, I'm not trying to imply that an insecure northern border is a good thing I'm just saying that it is a very minor problem when compared to our southern border. It's about priorities.

Illegal aliens should be sentenced to hard labor producing aggregate for the concrete we need to build the security wall. Put them on on a rock pile with no pay and they will not want to come back.

Walls to keep all of Trumps family and friends out.....especially since he froze fed. hiring...with his job creating white ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back