Texas Governor threatens to cut Austin's funding if they give sanctuary to illegals

What I don't understand is we have souls sleeping on the streets and we don't help them. But we embrace and as we should later those that are not our nations first.

Don't we owe it to our own first? What madness is this?

• Banned
What I don't understand is we have souls sleeping on the streets and we don't help them. But we embrace and as we should later those that are not our nations first.

Le Pen said the same exact thing about France!

Tiny Dancer,

I notice your avatar shows a girl holding a compound target bow. Are you an archer?

I was an avid tournament archer for most of my adult life. Arthritis forced me to put it down nine years ago when I reached age seventy-one.

Le Pen said the same exact thing about France!

I love Le Penn. C'est si bon I will all to help her win if I can.

They have allowed by mandate of Merkel thousands of individuals who don't even know how to use a toilet into Paris. Sadly they are doomed. Somalis shitting in full view of the Eiffel Tower. Just shitting.

Tiny Dancer,

I notice your avatar shows a girl holding a compound target bow. Are you an archer?

I was an avid tournament archer for most of my adult life. Arthritis forced me to put it down nine years ago when I reached age seventy-one.

Oh heavens I would never ever put any skill of mine as an archer. I do bow. I hunt. I know where the pumphouse is .

Now coming up in the world of hunting I cannot meet the world of archery. It's an art. And admired. I am very glad to meet you. I don't believe for a minute I could do what you do.

• Banned

Tiny Dancer,

Oh heavens I would never ever put any skill of mine as an archer. I do bow. I hunt. I know where the pumphouse is .

Now coming up in the world of hunting I cannot meet the world of archery. It's an art. And admired. I am very glad to meet you. I don't believe for a minute I could do what you do.

if you like bows & arrows, you'll like this...

srICDr1.jpg

Local people want to do what they want? Fuck 'em. Bring the boot of big gov down on them. Big gov knows what's best for you.

It's no longer possible to find a conservative who isn't a big government authoritarian, and proud of it. Trump has told them to let their authoritarian freak flags fly,

Local people want to do what they want? Fuck 'em. Bring the boot of big gov down on them. Big gov knows what's best for you.

It's no longer possible to find a conservative who isn't a big government authoritarian, and proud of it. Trump has told them to let their authoritarian freak flags fly,

Americans dont like the idea of cities using our tax dollars to support illegals.
Gee what a surprise....

Americans dont like the idea of cities using our tax dollars to support illegals.
Gee what a surprise....

Yup and if the Gov. cuts of State aid and the Fed cuts off Fed money you can bet the taxes will be going up in Austin.

I seriously doubt the residents will want to pay higher taxes so some illegals can stay in Austin.

Texans are usually pretty smart but the Austin government appears to be tree stump dumb.

You lie. When the local government won't stop breaking the law, the fed has to act.

Gee what a surprise....

Yup and if the Gov. cuts of State aid and the Fed cuts off Fed money you can bet the taxes will be going up in Austin.

I seriously doubt the residents will want to pay higher taxes so some illegals can stay in Austin.

Texans are usually pretty smart but the Austin government appears to be tree stump dumb.

Austin used to be a really cool place until it got over run with liberals.

Gee what a surprise....

Way to alienate the tree stump vote!

Forum List

Back