Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us...

Slade as always,I can’t get the op nor the other trump worshipper to address the facts I posted in post# 87 on page Five here so I am left asking you to talk about those facts with me since I can’t get anyone else to comment on them here,I assume you were aware of all those facts?

Isn't it our job to drain it ?

But the Democrats and the establishment media don't want that. They need desperately to keep us divided in every possible way so that any unity for a worthy cause will never happen.

If he's there to drain the swamp...why does he keep re-filling it?

But the Democrats and the establishment media don't want that. They need desperately to keep us divided in every possible way so that any unity for a worthy cause will never happen.

Be careful,if you don’t agree with him,he gets angry and goes into meltdown mode and evades those facts you just posted and takes it very personal that you have a differerent perspective on trump :abgg2q.jpg: he isn’t like mindwars who I am always able to have a healthy debate with her on him even though she doesn’t agree with me,she at least with me,doesn’t go into insult mode and take it personal I don’t agree with her

Be careful,if you don’t agree with him,he gets angry and goes into meltdown mode and evades those facts you just posted and takes it very personal that you have a differerent perspective on trump :abgg2q.jpg: he isn’t like mindwars who I am always able to have a healthy debate with her on him even though she doesn’t agree with me,she at least with me,doesn’t go into insult mode and take it personal I don’t agree with her

:71: Our west coast joker always loaded
up with lame hit n run school yard insults chiming in.

btw, nobody here is surprised that Mind Wars is the only one who takes you seriously, and she's just being nice..

Last edited:
Drain the Swamp

Get rid of those in political patronage positions, those who are personal friends, those getting favors....

The only thing Trump did differently is fire those who will not lie for him.

Slade as always,I can’t get the op nor the other trump worshipper to address the facts I posted in post# 87 on page Five here so I am left asking you to talk about those facts with me since I can’t get anyone else to comment on them here,I assume you were aware of all those facts?
I think time and time again when Trump is called out on his bullshit he and his supporters do one of three things. 1. Yell TDS and avoid the subject. 2. Yell fake news and avoid the subject or 3. Blame Obama, Clinton or Biden of the same thing trump
Is being accused of... and of course avoid the subject.

my advise. Avoidlisting things because it makes it way to easyfor them to avoid answering. Keep it simple and focused on one specific thing.

kyzr has actually been pretty good at staying on topic and is a trump supporter. Perhaps being him in

I think time and time again when Trump is called out on his bullshit he and his supporters do one of three things. 1. Yell TDS and avoid the subject. 2. Yell fake news and avoid the subject or 3. Blame Obama, Clinton or Biden of the same thing trump

my advise. Avoidlisting things because it makes it way to easyfor them to avoid answering. Keep it simple and focused on one specific thing.

kyzr has actually been pretty good at staying on topic and is a trump supporter. Perhaps being him in
Well the thing that’s crazy about the op,I have tried that with him keeping it simple focusing on one thing.Over a 100 times I have tried pointing out to him the facts he is nothing at all like our last great president jfk.our last real president we had who was not a puppet for the elite,jfk was a patriot because he was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the united states where the people have control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now.he really did follow the constitution and serve the people,something none of the presidents since then have done including trump.

Since Israel became a colony,jfk is the last president we had who stood up to Israel by cutting off aide to them.every president since then starting with lbj have all given aide to them and been their pupput including trump.i actually voted for trump,something I have never done before

.i had never donethat with a politician before,not congress,not city politicians,nothing..I voted for him because like thousands of others I liked what he said,he would tell it like it is how corrupt our government is So I thought he might be differerent.i especially thought he might be differerent since he was not a career politician but he is no differerent than bush or Obama and i Won’t be voting for him again,nor will I vote for the democrat party’s rep.

He only tells you what you want to hear.his actions prove though he has lied about what he said he would do.he said he would end the fed and abolish the cia,something our last great president Kennedy tried and died for,he was the last one who tried to get rid of them.something if he really wanted to do he could and would have done by now,i was willing to give him a chance,one term is plenty of time to do that and he has not done so

i point out these facts to him and have hundreds of times and he won’t address these facts and that is bizarre with him especially because he like me,has a passion for the jfk assassination and has done lots of research into that area,so you would think that would be a topic he would love to talk about yet he won’t.how crazy is that.? :uhoh3: Anybody who brought up jfk with me knowing I have a passion for it same as him,i would pounce on it in a heartbeats second :uhoh3:

Last edited:

I don’t know anything about that poster you mentioned other than I do recognize his user name so I am hesitant about sending a pm to a trump supporter that I know nothing about.i will let you do that.he may be like the op and most the other trump supporters here.the op and the majority of the trump supporters I know are as bad as the Obama worshippers,same as how the Obama worshippers evade the evidence of his corruption that he was no differerent than bush they criticize,and had his same policy’s, the trump supporters are the same as the op,go into meltdown mode and won’t address the facts and just insult you.

mindwars is the only trump supporter I know that is differerent,she won’t address the facts either on his corruption but we can have a civilized discussion on it with each other,we can have a healthy debate on it,i,like that,that’s the way it should be. :thup: You can’t get that here with the op

Well the thing that’s crazy about the op,I have tried that with him keeping it simple focusing on one thing.Over a 100 times I have tried pointing out to him the facts he is nothing at all like our last great president jfk.our last real president we had who was not a puppet for the elite,jfk was a patriot because he was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the united states where the people have control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now.he really did follow the constitution and serve the people,something none of the presidents since then have done including trump.

Since Israel became a colony,jfk is the last president we had who stood up to Israel by cutting off aide to them.every president since then starting with lbj have all given aide to them and been their pupput including trump.i actually voted for trump,something I have never done before

.i had never donethat with a politician before,not congress,not city politicians,nothing..I voted for him because like thousands of others I liked what he said,he would tell it like it is how corrupt our government is So I thought he might be differerent.i especially thought he might be differerent since he was not a career politician but he is no differerent than bush or Obama and i Won’t be voting for him again,nor will I vote for the democrat party’s rep.

He only tells you what you want to hear.his actions prove though he has lied about what he said he would do.he said he would end the fed and abolish the cia,something our last great president Kennedy tried and died for,he was the last one who tried to get rid of them.something if he really wanted to do he could and would have done by now,i was willing to give him a chance,one term is plenty of time to do that and he has not done so

i point out these facts to him and have hundreds of times and he won’t address these facts and that is bizarre with him especially because he like me,has a passion for the jfk assassination and has done lots of research into that area,so you would think that would be a topic he would love to talk about yet he won’t.how crazy is that.? :uhoh3: Anybody who brought up jfk with me knowing I have a passion for it same as him,i would pounce on it in a heartbeats second :uhoh3:
Some people aren’t here to have open minded discussions. They have their POV and don’t want to change it. Some
Are just here to troll and provoke and talk shot about their political enemies. My guess is if people aren’t engaging them it is because they are intellectually ill equipped

btw, nobody here is surprised that Mind Wars is the only one who takes you seriously, and she's just being nice..

In difference to you Mind War and LA RAM FAN have at least 150 scores higher IQ as you. To read your 'posts' is a torture, due to obviously lack of education you insult and cursue your oppoennts. A discussion with you is like a chess game with pigeon.

Dj6Jn3AX4AEv4Kj.jpg

I wasn’t making a point, I was asking a question. But if posting a video without making a point is how you want to run your thread then that’s cool. I can play that game.

This is a game for you ? Trolling on a news board thread asking redundant questions.
Wow you must be the hit of the party
in real life.

Oh wait. This is real.

What do you babbling about?I guess you are drunk.

Some people aren’t here to have open minded discussions. They have their POV and don’t want to change it. Some
Are just here to troll and provoke and talk shot about their political enemies. My guess is if people aren’t engaging them it is because they are intellectually ill equipped
True enough,as I said,i assume you are aware of all those facts I mention comparing our last real president jfk to trump..? It does not take a genius to see that that is the reason all presidents since jfk,have all stayed alive because they did not cut off aide to Israel.thst and they did not try and get rid of the federal reserve.

It’s actually a bit unfair to say that jfk was our last president who tried to get rid of the cia,Carter did as well.when he came into office he fired George bush and replaced him with stansfield turner.turner came in and cleaned house getting rid of all covert cia operators and got the cia out of covert operations. Everyone knows about the assassination attempt on Reagan which was never an assassination attempt at all,it was just a warning shot to tell him to stop trying to do things his own way.after the attempt on his life,his policy’s drastically changed for the worse as well.had they really wanted him dead he would not have lived.they let him off with a warning shot

carter was our last halfway decent president we had.they also let carter off with a warning shot as well firing a shot near his feet sending him the message you play ball with us or you will end up like Kennedy.carter was not doing the elites bidding either like getting rid of cia covert operations so they let him off with a warning as well.thevreason they let carter off with a warning was they knew he was on his way out.

they knew thier boy Reagan would get elected from a rigged election.Once Reagan got in,the cia of course got back to its role of covert operations with Reagan firing turner and bringing in William Casey. The reason the elite let carter live unlike Kennedy,is he did not try and get rid of the fed and also gave aide to Israel. Busting up cia covert operations was one thing but doing those two things would have sealed his fate and like I said,they knew he was on his way out anyways.had he somehow by a miracle got re-elected,I guarantee you they would have assassinated him as well.

Carter was more like Kennedy than trump is I am sure you agree right? :) sadly well never have a president anything like Kennedy again.:confused: Things have gone downhill ever since his assassination,we were on the verge of being a free country again and he gave hope for the youth to be able to change things.all that changed though with his assassination and the world has never been the same since then:confused: it pisses me off when I see some idiots around here calling him trump the greatest president ever. Liking him is one thing, I am okay and can respect that,but that’s just asinine and plain idiotic going that far calling him the greatest ever:uhoh3:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the leftists have indoctrinated a large percentage of 2-3 generations now, and no stop is being put to it. I don't think I even wanna be around in future America. Not a good place to grow old. They might turn you into Soylent Green.
No place for old people in New Commie America. It's a much different world than the one I came from with my family history in the bibles n stuff.
You and me both. I wake up EVERY day wondering where the hell I am, and it's not a good feeling. It's not a good feeling growing old here .... and not being able to do a damned thing about it. Scary af.

True enough,as I said,i assume you are aware of all those facts I mention comparing our last real president jfk to trump..? It does not take a genius to see that that is the reason all presidents since jfk,have all stayed alive because they did not cut off aide to Israel.thst and they did not try and get rid of the federal reserve.

It’s actually a bit unfair to say that jfk was our last president who tried to get rid of the cia,Carter did as well.when he came into office he fired George bush and replaced him with stansfield turner.turner came in and cleaned house getting rid of all covert cia operators and got the cia out of covert operations. Everyone knows about the assassination attempt on Reagan which was never an assassination attempt at all,it was just a warning shot to tell him to stop trying to do things his own way.after the attempt on his life,his policy’s drastically changed for the worse as well.had they really wanted him dead he would not have lived.

carter was our last halfway decent president we had.they also let carter off with a warning shot as well firing a shot near his feet sending him the message you play all with us or you will end up like Kennedy.carter was not doing the elites bidding either like getting rid of cia covert operations so they let him off with a warning as well.thevreason they let carter off with a warning was they knew he was on his way out.

they knew thier boy Reagan would get elected from a rigged election.Once Reagan got in,the cia of course got back to its role of covert operations with Reagan firing turner and bringing in William Casey. The reason the elite let carter live unlike Kennedy,is he did not try and get rid of the fed and also gave aide to Israel. Busting up cia covert operations was one thing but doing those two things would have sealed his fate and like I said,they knew he was on his way out anyways.had he somehow by a miracle got re-elected,I guarantee you they would have assassinated him as well. Carter was more like Kennedy than trump is I am sure you agree right? :) sadly well never have a president anything like Kennedy again.:confused: Things have gone downhill ever since his assassination,we were on the verge of being a free country again and he gave hope for the youth to be able to change things.all that changed though with his assassination and the world has never been the same since then:confused: it pisses me off when I see some idiots around here calling him trump the greatest president ever. Liking him is one thing, I am okay and can respect that,but that’s just asinine and plain idiotic going that far calling him the greatest ever:uhoh3:
All that nonsense you typed
not one person is going to read.:71:

I wasn’t making a point, I was asking a question. But if posting a video without making a point is how you want to run your thread then that’s cool. I can play that game.

This is a game for you ? Trolling on a news board thread asking redundant questions.
in real life.

Oh wait. This is real.

About how Democrats seem to enjoy being wrong about everything.

In difference to you Mind War and LA RAM FAN have at least 150 scores higher IQ as you. To read your 'posts' is a torture, due to obviously lack of education you insult and cursue your oppoennts. A discussion with you is like a chess game with pigeon.

Dj6Jn3AX4AEv4Kj.jpg

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap:
When it comes to the subject of trumps corruption,indeed that is true:thup:lol. He gives 9/11 truthers a bad name. He makes excellent threads and points on 9/11 being an inside job,when trolls come on his threads and ignore the evidence he presents that bin ladenhad nothing to do with the attacks and the towers came down by explosives,hetells those posters the truth that all they do is insult and call him names.

Here is an example where he is a fucking hypocrite though,he complains of trolls doing that on his 9/111 threads yet you try and have a civilized discussion with him on trumps corruption,he does the exact same thing that he complains the bush dupes do with his 9/11 threads he makes.if that is not a hypocrite I don’t know what is:uhoh3:
You point out those facts to him as well,and he ignores those facts on how he behaves and just insults you for not agreeing with him on trump:uhoh3: he is not at all capable ofhaving a heathy disagreement debate on trump as mindwars and a couple others here at usmb that are trump supporters as well at all

Dj6Jn3AX4AEv4Kj.jpg

When it comes to the subject of trumps corruption,indeed that is true:thup:lol. He gives 9/11 truthers a bad name. He makes excellent threads and points on 9/11 being an inside job,when trolls come on his threads and ignore the evidence he presents that bin ladenhad nothing to do with the attacks and the towers came down by explosives,hetells those posters the truth that all they do is insult and call him names.

Here is an example where he is a fucking hypocrite though,he complains of trolls doing that on his 9/111 threads yet you try and have a civilized discussion with him on trumps corruption,he does the exact same thing that he complains the bush dupes do with his 9/11 threads he makes.if that is not a hypocrite I don’t know what is:uhoh3:
You point out those facts to him as well,and he ignores those facts on how he behaves and just insults you for not agreeing with him on trump:uhoh3: he is not at all capable ofhaving a heathy disagreement debate on trump as mindwars and a couple others here at usmb that are trump supporters as well at all

LARAmfan knows everything.:auiqs.jpg:

It’s actually a bit unfair to say that jfk was our last president who tried to get rid of the cia,Carter did as well.when he came into office he fired George bush and replaced him with stansfield turner.turner came in and cleaned house getting rid of all covert cia operators and got the cia out of covert operations. Everyone knows about the assassination attempt on Reagan which was never an assassination attempt at all,it was just a warning shot to tell him to stop trying to do things his own way.after the attempt on his life,his policy’s drastically changed for the worse as well.had they really wanted him dead he would not have lived.

carter was our last halfway decent president we had.they also let carter off with a warning shot as well firing a shot near his feet sending him the message you play all with us or you will end up like Kennedy.carter was not doing the elites bidding either like getting rid of cia covert operations so they let him off with a warning as well.thevreason they let carter off with a warning was they knew he was on his way out.

they knew thier boy Reagan would get elected from a rigged election.Once Reagan got in,the cia of course got back to its role of covert operations with Reagan firing turner and bringing in William Casey. The reason the elite let carter live unlike Kennedy,is he did not try and get rid of the fed and also gave aide to Israel. Busting up cia covert operations was one thing but doing those two things would have sealed his fate and like I said,they knew he was on his way out anyways.had he somehow by a miracle got re-elected,I guarantee you they would have assassinated him as well. Carter was more like Kennedy than trump is I am sure you agree right? :) sadly well never have a president anything like Kennedy again.:confused: Things have gone downhill ever since his assassination,we were on the verge of being a free country again and he gave hope for the youth to be able to change things.all that changed though with his assassination and the world has never been the same since then:confused: it pisses me off when I see some idiots around here calling him trump the greatest president ever. Liking him is one thing, I am okay and can respect that,but that’s just asinine and plain idiotic going that far calling him the greatest ever:uhoh3:
All that nonsense you typed
not one person is going to read.:71:

I've read and liked it.

Dj6Jn3AX4AEv4Kj.jpg

LARAmfan knows everything.:auiqs.jpg:

In any case much more as you.
It is difficult to see difference between your 'posts' and babling of guys from this vid.

in real life.

Oh wait. This is real.

About how Democrats seem to enjoy being wrong about everything.

DEMONrats

Forum List

Back