Now that Mueller is getting booted

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
what will become of message boards?
How much will participation decrease?
Lots of libbie trolls and paid performers will be out of work. Damn Trump doing it to the poor babies again.
It’s going to be refreshing having adult discourse dominate the scene rather than the constant name calling, finger pointing, excuse making, Russia blaming , victimhood.
And to play on a popular libbie meme here-the party gone by Christmas, if not well before, will not be Trump but rather Bobby The Witch Hunter.

Lots of libbie trolls and paid performers will be out of work. Damn Trump doing it to the poor babies again.
It’s going to be refreshing having adult discourse dominate the scene rather than the constant name calling, finger pointing, excuse making, Russia blaming , victimhood.
And to play on a popular libbie meme here-the party gone by Christmas, if not well before, will not be Trump but rather Bobby The Witch Hunter.
Mueller is now hopelessly discredited and conflicted. His investigation is in taters and his evidence gone. Reasoning for seating him have now been shown frivolous and without merit. Just like a caged animal he will now lash out.

I wonder what he will do now that his evidence is worthless? Will he further kill the Democrat party's hopes for a Nov takeover of the House or will he go quiet hopping to increase the chances of it? Not sure how he's going to handle this if the republicans hold both houses..

Mueller is now hopelessly discredited and conflicted. His investigation is in taters and his evidence gone. Reasoning for seating him have now been shown frivolous and without merit. Just like a caged animal he will now lash out.

I wonder what he will do now that his evidence is worthless? Will he further kill the Democrat party's hopes for a Nov takeover of the House or will he go quiet hopping to increase the chances of it? Not sure how he's going to handle this if the republicans hold both houses..
...and still no Russian connection

You guys are killing me with the threads, too many to bookmark so I can come back later and laugh in your faces.

But this one is now bookmarked, and 30 days from now I will re-post it and laugh in the face of everyone that agreed with the OP.

Sort of like with this thread, still one of my favorites...

From Feb...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

You guys are killing me with the threads, too many to bookmark so I can come back later and laugh in your faces.

But this one is now bookmarked, and 30 days from now I will re-post it and laugh in the face of everyone that agreed with the OP.

Sort of like with this thread, still one of my favorites...

From Feb...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Thank you, Gator.
And please make a note to send me a PM when you do.

This is typical of the cesspool that this site has become.
Somebody says whatever they want, with no proof, and the other sheep just nod and bleat approval.

That's ok, after 5 years and 80 million dollars Starr never found a Bill Clinton White Water connection.

This is the bed the Repubs built, now they have to lie in it

Man the perpetual libbie lash out is underway as they see their favorite chew toy going bye bye
Try and do something good for America in the future rather than trying to orchestrate a commie kick out of a duly elected President

Mueller is between a rock and a hard place. He's going down no matter what he does.

That's ok, after 5 years and 80 million dollars Starr never found a Bill Clinton White Water connection.

This is the bed the Repubs built, now they have to lie in it
Lol
...There is no Russian connection obviously, but let the progressives play their little game

Nobody cares that there if there is no Russian connection, just like nobody cared there was no White Water connection.

You can keep repeating it for the next year, makes no difference.

Forum List

Back