Now that Latinos are the largest group in California...

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Does this mean all the politically correct protections, quotas, set asides, programs and privileges exclusive to Latinos will have to end?
Can Latinos cry discrimination anymore? After all, THEY are the majority. THEY control the state. THEY get all the state jobs due to set asides and quotas.
I think that as with gays who now have nothing to complain about since they can marry, Latinos in CA will find their lives a bit empty because they are no longer a minority group.....
I can't wait for the grumbling to start

"Does this mean all the politically correct protections, quotas, set asides, programs and privileges exclusive to Latinos will have to end?"

It means you and others on the right will continue to exhibit your fear, ignorance, hate, and stupidity – this thread premise being one of many examples.

Does this mean all the politically correct protections, quotas, set asides, programs and privileges exclusive to Latinos will have to end?
Can Latinos cry discrimination anymore? After all, THEY are the majority. THEY control the state. THEY get all the state jobs due to set asides and quotas.
I think that as with gays who now have nothing to complain about since they can marry, Latinos in CA will find their lives a bit empty because they are no longer a minority group.....

How come you're not supporting your thread?

How come you're not supporting your thread?
Waiting for the responses. I don't post but once on a thread I've created until others chime in....
AND I've been busy at work and haven't had time to get here.

"Does this mean all the politically correct protections, quotas, set asides, programs and privileges exclusive to Latinos will have to end?"

It means you and others on the right will continue to exhibit your fear, ignorance, hate, and stupidity – this thread premise being one of many examples.
Ahh boy.. Instead of engaging in honest debate, you play the hate card.
You are summarily dismissed as a PAIN IN THE ASS.

yep and you cant get the asswipe to respond.....thats because he is a pussy unable to back up his shit....right jones?....

yep and you cant get the asswipe to respond.....thats because he is a pussy unable to back up his shit....right jones?....
after a couple years of USMB membership, I have come to the realization that Jones is nothing more than a far left wing moon bat that has absolutely ZERO use here save for his annoying drive by posts. He offers nothing to any discussion. And to my knowledge has himself almost never started a thread.

after a couple years of USMB membership, I have come to the realization that Jones is nothing more than a far left wing moon bat that has absolutely ZERO use here save for his annoying drive by posts. He offers nothing to any discussion. And to my knowledge has himself almost never started a thread.
he has been like this from day 1......maybe he is still waiting for his other ball to drop......

Forum List

Back