Now that I think of it neither

Can you name any Hillary Senate accomplishments? Now that I think of it neither can I.
First former Secretary of State to be investigated by the FBI.
First Secretary of State to hand the Russians a button with the word "Overcharge" on it.
Only one of a handful of Secretaries of State to get one of her Ambassadors killed overseas
Only First Lady to loot the White House
First dumbass in the State Department to place SAP materials on a PRIVATE mail server

so there.... :p

Those are not very good accomplishments .....just saying
MADE tons of money selling cattle futures.....lol that was for sass

That was a mark against her, dope. By the way, anyone seen Vince Foster? Oh wait.....

Go ahead and list Hillary's accomplishments. I believe there is enough room for that monstrous list.

I did ,,,,,and they outnumber your last presidents by far but then again it's easy beating zero
Provide a link, please.
jackson I already posted here 3 or 4 of her accomplishments Were they deleted?? For people who profess to be intelligent to say that a former senator a former SOS has no accomplishments seems bizarre
No, it is the truth. Unless of course you list those accomplishments again. Don't know how someone could delete them...

does this help you jackson?
Helping to expand health coverage for millions of kids, standing up for women’s rights on the world stage, helping 9/11 first responders … and that’s just the beginning.
Over her decades-long career in public service, Hillary has taken on her share of tough fights. Here are just a few of the biggest things she’s accomplished.

1. Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting.
I thought we were talking about accomplishments! I fought for two years to stop my dog from crapping in the house, but I failed. Thus, no accomplishment.
So what health care legislation did she pass? None? She worked on something, but it wasn't approved of by congress. Nada accomplishment.
She helped 1st responders... what did she do, carry their hats? Accomplishment - something that has been achieved successfully

I did ,,,,,and they outnumber your last presidents by far but then again it's easy beating zero
Provide a link, please.
jackson I already posted here 3 or 4 of her accomplishments Were they deleted?? For people who profess to be intelligent to say that a former senator a former SOS has no accomplishments seems bizarre
No, it is the truth. Unless of course you list those accomplishments again. Don't know how someone could delete them...

does this help you jackson?
Helping to expand health coverage for millions of kids, standing up for women’s rights on the world stage, helping 9/11 first responders … and that’s just the beginning.
Over her decades-long career in public service, Hillary has taken on her share of tough fights. Here are just a few of the biggest things she’s accomplished.

1. Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting.
I thought we were talking about accomplishments! I fought for two years to stop my dog from crapping in the house, but I failed. Thus, no accomplishment.
So what health care legislation did she pass? None? She worked on something, but it wasn't approved of by congress. Nada accomplishment.
She helped 1st responders... what did she do, carry their hats? Accomplishment - something that has been achieved successfully

This thread is a major fail

Can you name any Hillary Senate accomplishments? Now that I think of it neither can I.
First former Secretary of State to be investigated by the FBI.
First Secretary of State to hand the Russians a button with the word "Overcharge" on it.
Only one of a handful of Secretaries of State to get one of her Ambassadors killed overseas
Only First Lady to loot the White House
First dumbass in the State Department to place SAP materials on a PRIVATE mail server

so there.... :p

Those are not very good accomplishments .....just saying
MADE tons of money selling cattle futures.....lol that was for sass
Seriously... you are going there? :)

Can anybody name any of Hillary's senate accomplishments? Did anybody ever bring up the subject of Barry Hussein's senate accomplishments eight years ago?
:desk: I know! She proposed a bill for a statue or museum for Woodstock. Oh, wait...that didn't pass.

BFD Ivanka rode her fathers coat tails and look how she turned out A real smart young lady
That is a testament to Trump's parenting & her personal accountability.

Bill didn't raise Hillary
and you say that being around a brilliant guy like bill all her life means nothing ?? nothing rubbed off??? He married a dummy??? is that where you're going???
Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

And here I thought so much more of you ,,,,now you're in the same camp with sassy another who ignores facts
Your conclusions about me are simply devastating. I dunno if I can go on....

BFD Ivanka rode her fathers coat tails and look how she turned out A real smart young lady
That is a testament to Trump's parenting & her personal accountability.

Bill didn't raise Hillary
and you say that being around a brilliant guy like bill all her life means nothing ?? nothing rubbed off??? He married a dummy??? is that where you're going???
Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

And here I thought so much more of you ,,,,now you're in the same camp with sassy another who ignores facts
Your conclusions about me are simply devastating. I dunno if I can go on....

Careful Murked, Eddie will smack you with his fake portfolio

can't stand the fact that a dem has more than 2 nickles to rub together huh sass....only about 20 k so far today

12509634_583005041851269_9078138151453848438_n.jpg

can't stand the fact that a dem has more than 2 nickles to rub together huh sass....only about 20 k so far today
You are a hoot, eddie. Nobody cares or believes you.

Yeah, worst yearly start in the history of the markets but somehow Eddie makes thousands every day.....he works in bullshit like an artist works in clay
Oh, you know what they say, the least one in line dreams of being first. Actually, it's cute.

Yeah, worst yearly start in the history of the markets but somehow Eddie makes thousands every day.....he works in bullshit like an artist works in clay

there you go again sassy lying ,,,,,never said there weren't losses never said I was ahead this year ,,,Just gave you a daily figure DAILY as in ONE DAYS # do you always lie to support your posts??

there you go again sassy lying ,,,,,never said there weren't losses never said I was ahead this year ,,,Just gave you a daily figure DAILY as in ONE DAYS # do you always lie to support your posts??

I stiull don't believe you, eddie.....and neither does anyone else. Your copy and paste came from an online trading account which is easily manipulated to come up with any figures one wants. I could care less if you're a pretend JP Getty but stop trying to snow me with BS

Forum List

Back