Now that I think of it neither

Can you name any Hillary Senate accomplishments? Now that I think of it neither can I.

Do you ever think before commenting?

there are many just you're a stupid republican who would bash a dem even if he discovered a cure for cancer,,,,,what you say what you think is valueless
Go ahead and list Hillary's accomplishments. I believe there is enough room for that monstrous list.

I did ,,,,,and they outnumber your last presidents by far but then again it's easy beating zero

Can you name any Hillary Senate accomplishments? Now that I think of it neither can I.

there are many just you're a stupid republican who would bash a dem even if he discovered a cure for cancer,,,,,what you say what you think is valueless
Go ahead and list Hillary's accomplishments. I believe there is enough room for that monstrous list.

I did ,,,,,and they outnumber your last presidents by far but then again it's easy beating zero
Provide a link, please.

Hillary and Obama saved the taxpayers a million in pension benifits when they allowed Ambassador Stevens to be murdered on 9/11 of another year.

I saw this on Morning Joe this A.M. It was one of the few good moments Scarborough ever has. Although one might attribute it to his manlove for Donald Trump.

Provide a link, please.
jackson I already posted here 3 or 4 of her accomplishments Were they deleted?? For people who profess to be intelligent to say that a former senator a former SOS has no accomplishments seems bizarre

You want my challenge? Name a Rubio accomplishment and I'll match it with a Clinton accomplishment.

We'll see who runs out first.

Hillary and Obama saved the taxpayers a million in pension benifits when they allowed Ambassador Stevens to be murdered on 9/11 of another year.

Ouch! Technically, Elektra is right, as appalling as the comment was.

Provide a link, please.
jackson I already posted here 3 or 4 of her accomplishments Were they deleted?? For people who profess to be intelligent to say that a former senator a former SOS has no accomplishments seems bizarre
No, it is the truth. Unless of course you list those accomplishments again. Don't know how someone could delete them...

Provide a link, please.
No link, no list, no credibility.

Provide a link, please.
No, it is the truth. Unless of course you list those accomplishments again. Don't know how someone could delete them...

does this help you jackson?
Helping to expand health coverage for millions of kids, standing up for women’s rights on the world stage, helping 9/11 first responders … and that’s just the beginning.
Over her decades-long career in public service, Hillary has taken on her share of tough fights. Here are just a few of the biggest things she’s accomplished.

1. Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting.

First former Secretary of State to be investigated by the FBI.
First Secretary of State to hand the Russians a button with the word "Overcharge" on it.
Only one of a handful of Secretaries of State to get one of her Ambassadors killed overseas
Only First Lady to loot the White House
First dumbass in the State Department to place SAP materials on a PRIVATE mail server

so there.... :p

First Secretary of State to hand the Russians a button with the word "Overcharge" on it.
Only one of a handful of Secretaries of State to get one of her Ambassadors killed overseas
First dumbass in the State Department to place SAP materials on a PRIVATE mail server

Those are not very good accomplishments .....just saying

Can anybody name any of Hillary's senate accomplishments? Did anybody ever bring up the subject of Barry Hussein's senate accomplishments eight years ago?

Can anybody name any of Hillary's senate accomplishments? Did anybody ever bring up the subject of Barry Hussein's senate accomplishments eight years ago?

His Senate legacy is voting "present". No wonder he's a disaster as POTUS

MADE tons of money selling cattle futures.....lol that was for sass

That depends on your point of view, Her Royal Highness appears to be quite proud of all of 'em; in fact I wouldn't be surprised if she got herself a Nobel Peace Prize out of the deal, after all the Whiny Messiah got one for doing jack shit.

can any bright star republican here name any gwb accomplishments

Forum List

Back