Now that George Soreass Understands

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Now that The Patron Saint of The Democrat Party, George Soros, appears to understand that his personal, private political party CANNOT defeat Trump it's looking like Hillary Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky might just be the ONE he anoints to take the fall in November! That'd keep Fauxahontas and The Great Medal Tosser from appearing as the assclowns they are - pristine for 2020. Of course there is the risk that, in these circumstances, The Democrat Party would have to deal with the posisbility of their standard-bearer having to fun from prison....but with Soros' "more money than God" abilities there's a good chance that "Justice" will STAY bought and it'll be a simple landslide loss which can be blamed.....on dear Hillary.

Let the hate rage! We understand it comes from your liberal sense of perpetual inadequacy.

Now that The Patron Saint of The Democrat Party, George Soros, appears to understand that his personal, private political party CANNOT defeat Trump it's looking like Hillary Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky might just be the ONE he anoints to take the fall in November! That'd keep Fauxahontas and The Great Medal Tosser from appearing as the assclowns they are - pristine for 2020. Of course there is the risk that, in these circumstances, The Democrat Party would have to deal with the posisbility of their standard-bearer having to fun from prison....but with Soros' "more money than God" abilities there's a good chance that "Justice" will STAY bought and it'll be a simple landslide loss which can be blamed.....on dear Hillary.

Let the hate rage! We understand it comes from your liberal sense of perpetual inadequacy.

Could you rewrite all of that in grown up talk?

Don't count your chickens yet. Soros plays both ends. He and Trump know each other and I would be surprised if Soros didn't start "gifting" to Trump, along with Hitlery, and Sanders.
600 Billion dollars were spent on advertising ploys last year because convincing us to buy a particular product works. Soros knows that. He spends billions to convince us who to vote for. He chose Obama and told Hitlery he'd get her in next. Trump has thrown a monkey wrench in that plan. But not an insurmountable obstacle.
Soros can afford to buy either one, and I fear he will do so. I hope Trump puts America first. I know Hillary will not. So I'll cross my fingers and vote for America's last stand.

Last edited:
So.... you don't know?

Allllllllllllll righty then.

Imagine, if you can, how much liberals might learn were they to do their own research instead of whining for others to do it for them....for free.

But nobody should feel bad if they can't imagine that........yeah, some things are so far beyond belief that...well, why bother.

Soros is so bad that Trump hired his guy to raise money. :badgrin: Just try explaining that to the voices in your head.

Forum List

Back