Will that horse be a vulture?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
I've long expected The Democrat Party to throw Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky under the bus at their convention and hand the nomination to an articulate, cleans-up-nice minority who rides a white (but not too white) horse down the center aisle.

History, y'know.

But now it's beginning to look more like it could well be a female (almost as good as a minority and less controversial) astride a gigantic vulture. Said female wearing a pseud-Native American headdress.

Yes, bois and girlz, it's emerging that something IS going in Fauxahontas' head besides sugar plum visions of raising your taxes and passing out free stuff:

Elizabeth Warren’s hard choice in Democrats’ White House run

WASHINGTON (AP) — Coveted but coy, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is staying painstakingly neutral in the Democratic presidential contest for now, frustrating supporters of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders while awaiting the right moment to lay her considerable chits on the table.

Both candidates would love to win the endorsement of the populist Warren, especially with the primary in next-door New Hampshire on Tuesday. Warren is idolized by an army of liberal voters, crestfallen that she didn’t run herself, And her longtime antipathy toward a financial system that she says is rigged against average Americans has become a dominant Democratic theme of 2016.

Yet many in the party say she faces a complicated decision best addressed by letting the race percolate longer while using her leverage to shape the debate with her progressive agenda.

Is she even giving a single moment to thinking about who to support ---- or every moment to thinking who to supplant!

I think it's donors she's worried about. I think she'd love to feel the Bern but she can't afford to alienate big money and going against Hillary right now might do that.

Forum List

Back