Now it's bulletproof, Trump won GA. Vote switching captured in JSON files, expert testimony in hearing

And it's the Maoist Democrats calling for the arrest of Trump for fomenting a "coup." Same M.O. as Michigan, adjudication of massive numbers of ballots. You could hate the man and still see he won.

That's it! A right wing nickname on this message board typed the word "JSON", which sound like a technological thingy, which means Trump actually won. I am now convinced that all the courts were wrong.

And it's the Maoist Democrats calling for the arrest of Trump for fomenting a "coup." Same M.O. as Michigan, adjudication of massive numbers of ballots. You could hate the man and still see he won.

Maoist Biden? Hilarious better check the ownership of your source there buddy. Its Chinese owned for Chinese speaking Americans same with epoch times. Oh ya, how many millions of dollars in property in China does Trump own? Yall are hilarious

Maoist Biden? Hilarious better check the ownership of your source there buddy. Its Chinese owned for Chinese speaking Americans same with epoch times. Oh ya, how many millions of dollars in property in China does Trump own? Yall are hilarious

not sure. enlighten us, how much property?

Man....they should have rigged Florida. That would have been easier than rigging all of the other states. Dumbass dems.

Why do you rubes hate America and freedom so much?

I'm just saying that the Democrats should have rigged Florida and Texas....like 70 electoral votes or something. Makes you wonder why they rigged Wisconsin and Nevada. 16 EVs.

not sure. enlighten us, how much property?

I am not sure of the value either 18 trademarks of which the value is incalculable could be billions. All awarded after becoming pres.

You took the trump haters to school,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

That's it! A right wing nickname on this message board typed the word "JSON", which sound like a technological thingy, which means Trump actually won. I am now convinced that all the courts were wrong.

This evidence has never been presented in any court.

I imagine they could find one or two around Miami....
That's kind of the point though. If a DA is or isn't going to prosecute. If you know before hand, that's one hell of leg up to do or not do whatever. Look at Portland as an example. If you aren't going to prosecute someone for doing a crime, then it's really not a crime in the first place. Regardless of how you feel about it. Same way with this election bullshit. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, if the DA won't actually open a file, it doesn't mean anything.

Not to mention that DA's aren't elected positions everywhere. It's one hell of a warning system to actually vote in more elections than just the presidential.

Uh, all the courts were wrong about what exactly

I imagine they could find one or two around Miami....
That's kind of the point though. If a DA is or isn't going to prosecute. If you know before hand, that's one hell of leg up to do or not do whatever. Look at Portland as an example. If you aren't going to prosecute someone for doing a crime, then it's really not a crime in the first place. Regardless of how you feel about it. Same way with this election bullshit. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, if the DA won't actually open a file, it doesn't mean anything.

Not to mention that DA's aren't elected positions everywhere. It's one hell of a warning system to actually vote in more elections than just the presidential.

You're comparing misdemeanor vandalism with state jail felonies.

This is just another place the silly conservative contention that arrests aren't made because of court officials conduct. Courts issue PR bonds all the time currently. The number of arrests hasn't gone down because of it.

This evidence has never been presented in any court.
It purposely has not been presented in court by the trump team.... because it would be chewed up and spit out.... It's better for their rumor mill to keep it out of court... like all other fake claims of trumpets.

Answer me this....

When the hand recount of the paper ballots of the votes cast, MATCHED the machine counts, the accusations of vote switching fell flat on it's face. HOW can you stick by this claim of votes switched?

So? It's still true.

This is just another place the silly conservative contention that arrests aren't made because of court officials conduct. Courts issue PR bonds all the time currently. The number of arrests hasn't gone down because of it.
Doesn't have anything to do with my point.

Rigged = People votes against my candidate. Look, these numbers are wrong cuz we lost. sigh. Simpletons.

So? It's still true.
No, it's not even remotely true. The courts and prosecutors handle felonies differently than misdemeanors both by statute and by prosecutorial discretion.

Doesn't have anything to do with my point.
[/QUOTE]
Sure it does. Your lame argument is that cops don't arrest people if there is not going to be jail time.

Cops arrest people all the time who bond out before the cop's shift is over...a lot of times on a PR bond.

Sure it does. Your lame argument is that cops don't arrest people if there is not going to be jail time.
Cops don't arrest people for voter fraud. They don't go around and look for it, a prosecutor of some kind must start it.

Cops arrest people all the time who bond out before the cop's shift is over...a lot of times on a PR bond.
I say again... It has nothing to do with the point.

Edit: It means NOTHING if there is no prosecution. That's the point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back