Now it's a FELONY to write KKK on a window ledge!!!

The important thing isn't that this guy is punished under the law for committing a crime - but that we use this as an opportunity to moan and whine about how so oppressed we white people are.

I disagree. The important thing is pointing out the lack of equal justice in this country.

RIght, because its the whites that are getting the short end.

AllGov - News - Black Americans Given Longer Sentences than White Americans for Same Crimes

I didn't say that, you did. See what happens when you don't pay attention. If you stand against equal justice, as this case exemplifies, make your case.

And of course we can all be sure that if a Black student had written 'Black Panthers' on a window, the same punishment would have been levied...:eusa_hand:

The important thing isn't that this guy is punished under the law for committing a crime - but that we use this as an opportunity to moan and whine about how so oppressed we white people are.

:clap2:

is see you met eflatwhiner

Yet another brilliant retort. Unemotional, well reasoned, and not an ad hominem at all...:eusa_eh:

That is because I actually believe that it is easy to argue that non offensive speech is legal.

So you believe that the KKK is not a terrorist organization, and placing it on the residence of a black man is not offensive? You're fucked in the head.

What I believe about the KKK is irrelevant, what is relevant is that offensive speech is what is protected by the constitution. If it wasn't I could have you arrested for saying I am fucked in the head.

Protecting Outrageous, Offensive Speech

Did the racist scum sucking racist paint KKK on his own house? That ought to be free speech for assholes. This was a terrorist threat.

I hope he doesn't write kkk on someone's window sill. Or worse, light someone on fire.

I see you refuse to back up your bullshit with anything other than more bullshit. You claim you have proof that KCPD is investigating this attack as a hate crime when I've already posted a statement by the police that they're NOT. It's on you to back up your shit, bitch, and I haven't seen it.

You also called me a racist, yet you provide NOTHING to back that up, either. I've got over 2K posts on this site, show me some evidence.

Or slink off in defeat like the lying loser you are...
I don't care what you think. You are free to find the information for yourself, google is very easy to use.

IOW, you got nothing! Lying, loser BITCH!

And of course we can all be sure that if a Black student had written 'Black Panthers' on a window, the same punishment would have been levied...:eusa_hand:

How many whites were lynched, beaten burned, shot or stabbed for being white, in the last 300 years?

Well, it's been more than 300 years (have we progressed?) but white women were executed for being witches.

Which is why they have only recently come out of the closet again.
300 years of oppression versus less than a generation of real equal rights does dont make it up to some. I do agree that it is time they stopped complaining and got to work building a name for themselves, but I have no control over someone elses mindset when I put them down and have harsh feellings. I try to smile and be friendly, treating them like any white person I would treat. Same goes with all nationalities I meet.

I see you refuse to back up your bullshit with anything other than more bullshit. You claim you have proof that KCPD is investigating this attack as a hate crime when I've already posted a statement by the police that they're NOT. It's on you to back up your shit, bitch, and I haven't seen it.

You also called me a racist, yet you provide NOTHING to back that up, either. I've got over 2K posts on this site, show me some evidence.

I don't care what you think. You are free to find the information for yourself, google is very easy to use.

Perfect example of how not to treat other people, even when you disagree.

This is why I know you're a racist. You find an article that confirms your bias without realizing that your article was incorrect.

You want to believe what you want to believe about black people because you feel oppressed.

Boo hoo, racist!

So you believe that the KKK is not a terrorist organization, and placing it on the residence of a black man is not offensive? You're fucked in the head.

What I believe about the KKK is irrelevant, what is relevant is that offensive speech is what is protected by the constitution. If it wasn't I could have you arrested for saying I am fucked in the head.

Did the racist scum sucking racist paint KKK on his own house? That ought to be free speech for assholes. This was a terrorist threat.

What you do to your own propeerty that you own without debt may be used in any fashion as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others, or is not going to cause bodily harm,.

What you do to your own propeerty that you own without debt may be used in any fashion as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others, or is not going to cause bodily harm,.

define infringing.

All part of the rapid march towards NWO Totalitarianism. We are a Police State.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkFoSt6aKQ]Police State 2012: No Need to Wait, It's Already Here - YouTube[/ame]

This is why I know you're a racist. You find an article that confirms your bias without realizing that your article was incorrect.

You want to believe what you want to believe about black people because you feel oppressed.

Boo hoo, racist!

I found a quote by the KCPD that they were NOT investigating this attack as a hate crime. I've searched high and low to find one that says something different, but it's not there. Maybe you could provide a link? Maybe? Or is the board etiquette of providing links not applicable in your case?

Perfect example of how not to treat other people, even when you disagree.

Whatever, I'm not the one making false statements and accusations.

Why don't you rag on Ravi for blatantly lying, or will that get in the way of your hypocrisy?

Boo hoo, racist!

I found a quote by the KCPD that they were NOT investigating this attack as a hate crime. I've searched high and low to find one that says something different, but it's not there. Maybe you could provide a link? Maybe? Or is the board etiquette of providing links not applicable in your case?
I don't usually provide links for fucktards. You must have pretty poor search skills. If all else fails, call the police department and ask them.

Boo hoo, racist!

I don't usually provide links for fucktards. You must have pretty poor search skills. If all else fails, call the police department and ask them.

You are simply unable to back up your shit, admit it. You're a liar, Ravi, plain and simple.

But he didn't, he wrote “KKK” and a racial slur on a window ledge outside the room of an African-American dorm supervisor. THINK. HARDER.

How many whites were lynched, beaten burned, shot or stabbed for being white, in the last 300 years?

Unequal justice in the past therefore justifies unequal justice today. Got it.

Unequal justice in the past therefore justifies unequal justice today. Got it.

Violent terrorist acts of the past certainly provides evidence today of what is a terrorist threat.

I disagree. The important thing is pointing out the lack of equal justice in this country.

RIght, because its the whites that are getting the short end.

AllGov - News - Black Americans Given Longer Sentences than White Americans for Same Crimes

I didn't say that, you did. See what happens when you don't pay attention. If you stand against equal justice, as this case exemplifies, make your case.

I'm not sure how this case exemplifies anyone standing against equal justice.

None of them were trying to VOTE. Voter intimidation requires that a VOTER be intimidated, not a right wing FOX News observer.
That is NOT what those 6 people said in their dispositions. They said the WERE going in to vote OR to function as voting station monitors and felt too intimidated to enter.
I call bullshit. You probably pulled that load from Drudge or Hannity.
In fact, one of them appeared on TV and told the story of the tall guy standing in front of him and his family while slapping a night stick in his hand for about 20 seconds before moving aside.
And I take it Eric Holder has destroyed all copies of this film? LOL!

Bullshit called, no response.

I win.

Only right wingers would think of hatred as freedom of speech.

Of all the silliness spewed in this thread, this one stood out to me, perhaps because of it's brevity. I am not a right winger (nor left winger, for that matter) and ABSOLUTELY hate speech is still part of freedom of speech. I don't care if it's God Hates Fags, a KKK rally, or the Nation of Islam screaming about white devils....all of that is and should be covered under free speech.

Now, whether the OP case is a matter of free speech or whether it's simply a case of vandalism is another question. I imagine, though, that I could find plenty of left wingers willing to say they hate Bush, or Cheney, maybe Romney, or Palin. Should that not be freedom of speech?

For the record, I oppose hate crime legislation; however, as the link provided by OohPoo showed, this may have been classed a felony even with no hate crime attachment.

Forum List

Back